• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I'm gonna laugh when Mitch and Clover end up downgrading Zeref because of Zeinx
By the way, base zeref is enough for acnologia.

Oh, and if you don't know, there were topics like this neo eclipse 3a 3 years ago, I thought I'd tell you.

And it's not just neo eclipse. There are Anksheram, mid godly, immo8, inf stamina and more than one wincon that I can list. It is illogical to say Acnologia>

By the way, base zeref is enough for acnologia.

Oh, and if you don't know, there were topics like this neo eclipse 3a 3 years ago, I thought I'd tell you.

And it's not just neo eclipse. There are Anksheram, mid godly, immo8, inf stamina and more than one wincon that I can list. It is illogical to say Acnologia>
Take your meds.

Zeref VS Acnologia

Power: Zeref
Ap : Zeref
Durability : =
Resistance : Zeref
Speed : Zeref for the reasons I have explained.
Stamina : Zeref
Hax : Zeref>>>>>>>

Conc : 6-0 Zeref solos.
ff68924674b051da044302c44487ce63.jpg

I already say that it is pointless to argue because my answers are sufficient

If I had more time I could set up a vs thread for this topic 🥱
I proved to you that acnon is not resistant to all spells. And where is the answer?

you don't even know from which panel acno gets resistance to magic.

Viernes has some pretty good transmutation hax
I absolutely agree, and I think it was nep3 before the transmutation.

Because it is said about him that he is a dragon that exists but at the same time does not exist, which gives nep3

selene also supports this

But of course we can't keep this form and the current form together, I think this character should have 2 keys.

ymld237fyt5b1.png

Last edited:
Jellal has used Altaris again. The fact the only ever time he used is was when he killed somebody and now against a dragon god leads me to believe it's one of his most dangerous spells. He probably associates it with sin so it's probably a spell he uses when he actually wants to kill somebody

I absolutely agree, and I think it was nep3 before the transmutation.

Because it is said about him that he is a dragon that exists but at the same time does not exist, which gives nep3

selene also supports this

But of course we can't keep this form and the current form together, I think this character should have 2 keys.

ymld237fyt5b1.png
Actually this isn't NEP. Alucard from Hellsing has the same type of deal going on with Schrodinger and it was determined "existing but not existing" is Abstract Existence type 1. Which makes sense given that he's a concept but an unknown concept atm.

Jellal has used Altaris again. The fact the only ever time he used is was when he killed somebody and now against a dragon god leads me to believe it's one of his most dangerous spells. He probably associates it with sin so it's probably a spell he uses when he actually wants to kill somebody
Makes sense since Altaris seems to be a highly powerful and dangerous spell, and I agree that he rarely uses it due to his issues with it (Given he used it to kill Simon) and never want to use it.

As you said he probably would use it if he would have no regrets in killing which shows that some magic abilities were used in deadly force, and my guess why he never used it on Acnologia is because he eats magic making it a waste.

Actually this isn't NEP. Alucard from Hellsing has the same type of deal going on with Schrodinger and it was determined "existing but not existing" is Abstract Existence type 1. Which makes sense given that he's a concept but an unknown concept atm.
No, the situation here is not a concept, this character exists in reality but it is said that "that he is a dragon that exists but at the same time does not exist" discourse will be enough for nep3, I do not think your example with alucard will be valid in this regard.

Makes sense since Altaris seems to be a highly powerful and dangerous spell, and I agree that he rarely uses it due to his issues with it (Given he used it to kill Simon) and never want to use it.

As you said he probably would use it if he would have no regrets in killing which shows that some magic abilities were used in deadly force, and my guess why he never used it on Acnologia is because he eats magic making it a waste.
The current viernes and the viernes mentioned there are not the same viernes, before finding viernes vicut, the key viernes should get nep3, there are already a lot of antifeat for the normal key.

The current viernes and the viernes mentioned there are not the same viernes, before finding viernes vicut, the key viernes should get nep3, there are already a lot of antifeat for the normal key.
Uh I think you messaged the wrong person I didn't mention anything about Viernes.

Last edited:
Back