• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I think you can make some arguments for Jellal being at least Base Mard geer level tbh

Outside of the "true god tiers" at the time ( igneel, mavis, zeref, acnologia, eclipse celestial spirit king, phoenix )

Jellal was eaisily one of the most powerful characters in X791

His only rivals being guys like

- Ultear

- Eclipse Dragons ( who are far above him )

- Mard Geer

- End of Tartoros Natsu and Gray
i think laxus is stronger than jellal , but still loses to semma

i think laxus is stronger than jellal , but still loses to semma
Eh nah

Laxus barely beat X791 Jura

Jellal was going to one shot him

In X784: Laxus>>>Jellal

In X791: Jellal>>>Laxus

In X792: Laxus~Jellal

In X793 Pre Elentir: Laxus~Jellal

In X793 Post Elentir ( Current ): Laxus>>>Jellal

Ok, so the japanese kanji clarify that it isn't "The Dragon Gods are at least as strong as Acnologia"

It's actually "The Dragon Gods are as strong as Acnologia"

So now the scale is not Pre-SBT Acnologia=<Dragon Gods

It's Pre-SBT Acnologia=Dragon Gods

Sorry Dragon God fans
I’m sorry for you people, since that’s not the only statement, and when natsu comments on Ignia and Selene being the strongest thing they have seen, y’all bout to lose credit.

Eh nah

Laxus barely beat X791 Jura

Jellal was going to one shot him

In X784: Laxus>>>Jellal

In X791: Jellal>>>Laxus

In X792: Laxus~Jellal

In X793 Pre Elentir: Laxus~Jellal

In X793 Post Elentir ( Current ): Laxus>>>Jellal
Current Laxus is the same as Beginning of 100YQ Laxus

I don't agree with that at all nor the scaling we have for pre elentir=post elentir erza nor current jellal scaling to that we have on the profiles

But I am too tired to argue against that right now so whatever
Pre-Elentear=Post-Elentear Erza

This isn't a thing, Post-Elentear scales higher

Erza went to Elentear and had her limits broken, so she's stronger

Laxus never got that, so he's the same strength as before

BDSK and George to Zeref-

fight-back-gang-fight.gif

But Wendy said that the soldiers were above anyone she ever faced, including Etherious form Ezel. It says so on the Alvarez Soldiers' vs battles profile
Oh you mean the Alvarez Soldiers

Yeah, probably. The 7-B end has no reason to stay, it was only "likely" due to the only 7-B+ characters at first being the Eclipse Dragons

Oh you mean the Alvarez Soldiers

Yeah, probably. The 7-B end has no reason to stay, it was only "likely" due to the only 7-B+ characters at first being the Eclipse Dragons
Yeah, that's what I meant.

Sorry if I didn't make that clear.

But yeah, the 7-B end should go, since now we have 2 7-B+ characters.

I think you can make some arguments for Jellal being at least Base Mard geer level tbh

Outside of the "true god tiers" at the time ( igneel, mavis, zeref, acnologia, eclipse celestial spirit king, phoenix )

Jellal was eaisily one of the most powerful characters in X791

His only rivals being guys like

- Ultear

- Eclipse Dragons ( who are far above him )

- Mard Geer

- End of Tartoros Natsu and Gray
How did Gray go from being so strong in Tartaros, to being so weak in the EOS? I get he fought END but is that really all that impressive?

Btw, I was thinking about how I once mentioned how Fairy Tail doesn't have any vs debates among its own characters on this site like One Piece does, so here's one potential debate:

If X791 DF Wendy fought X791 Laxus, who would win?

X791 Laxus scales to 69 megatons, while X791 DF Wendy >= Etherious Ezel >> Base Ezel >= 4x Base Wendy = 15.455 megatons

Whoever made that fanfic talking about Ignia putting a hole through Selene's chest during their fight needs the Simpsons award for predicting the future.

Also, I like Ignia seemingly mocking Natsu for Igneel's death, really shows how he is the exact opposite of Natsu personality-wise.

Also, I do like me some Complete Monster villains, and Ignia seems like a prime candidate.

I'm sad there was no big dick feats, but I've just come to accept that Hiro does not do big dick feats. This was a fight between 2 of the strongest people in the verse and the most that got destroyed was some buildings.

No matter how much I want it, we ain't getting direct planet nuking

I'm sad there was no big dick feats, but I've just come to accept that Hiro does not do big dick feats. This was a fight between 2 of the strongest people in the verse and the most that got destroyed was some buildings.

No matter how much I want it, we ain't getting direct planet nuking
Well, look on the bright side, we will always have Phoenix planet surface busting.

I just hope that after the dragon gods are defeated we can get more info on the gods and devils and more devil and godslayers including power ups.

Back