• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

If the fight itself was good I could forgive it's horrible research, but the fight was super janky, even for a pixel fight.
I thought the fight itself was fine.

Accuracy aside, the soundtrack ROCKED.

And to be fair, the verdict was accurate by this wiki's standards until about a month ago.

I thought the fight itself was fine.

Accuracy aside, the soundtrack ROCKED.

And to be fair, the verdict was accurate by this wiki's standards until about a month ago.
They can do much better, Ultron vs Sigma, Shadow vs Scissors girl, Mob vs Tastumaki, and tons of others prove that. I'm not asking for Hyuorunjustu quality, but come on. Also, they still goofed on Gray's research, they didn't even mention his devil slaying powers

They can do much better, Ultron vs Sigma, Shadow vs Scissors girl, Mob vs Tastumaki, and tons of others prove that. I'm not asking for Hyuorunjustu quality, but come on. Also, they still goofed on Gray's research, they didn't even mention his devil slaying powers
I mean, they mentioned that his Devil Slayer powers let him eat ice/snow.

But yeah, there were better battles.

Honestly, asides from the great music, that DB does hold a weirdly special place in my heart for coming out just as my senior year in high school got aborted by Covid, so my mind always associates that fight with memories of the time right as the covid shutdowns started and a "long summer" began and covid basically changed my life in a big way. Also, it was my final high school year, so I also somewhat mentally associate the vieo with the end of my high school era.

But yeah, IMO music rocked and I personally thought the fighting was alright.

Speaking of Esdeath

Also writing my own Akame Ga Kill AU fic

Because god damn that is that a verse of wasted potential

Like nearly on par with RWBY in that regard

Also instead of Esdeath and Budo being the only Generals of the Empire I might have 3 more making it 5 generals in total

Then one "Grand General" above even them

Also instead of Esdeath and Budo being the only Generals of the Empire I might have 3 more making it 5 generals in total

Then one "Grand General" above even them
What a coincidence.

In my Fairy Tail One Piece mass crossover (with there also being stuff from multiple other franchises), I plan for there to be a rank above Admiral but below Fleet Admiral called "Grand Admiral".

There will be 20 admirals (1 for each original World Noble Family, and also cuz 3 admirals is not enough to monitor the oceans of an entire goddamn planet), 5 grand admirals, and 1 fleet admiral.

What a coincidence.

In my Fairy Tail One Piece mass crossover (with there also being stuff from multiple other franchises), I plan for there to be a rank above Admiral but below Fleet Admiral called "Grand Admiral".

There will be 20 admirals (1 for each original World Noble Family, and also cuz 3 admirals is not enough to monitor the oceans of an entire goddamn planet), 5 grand admirals, and 1 fleet admiral.

1. You are damn right, 3 Admirals is nowhere near enough when you actually look at it. And considering even LS takes 3 days and nights just to circle half the planet you can't even use the excuse of Kizaru being that fast to monitor everything. Plus he's a lazy **** who is always high

2. Yeah, don't want to give away too many spoilers but since Esdeath uses Ice/Snow and Budo uses Lightning. I figured the Generals might use

- General 3: Fire

- General 4: Earth

- General 5: Still deciding

^This isn't 100% definitive but a rough idea so far

1. You are damn right, 3 Admirals is nowhere near enough when you actually look at it. And considering even LS takes 3 days and nights just to circle half the planet you can't even use the excuse of Kizaru being that fast to monitor everything. Plus he's a lazy **** who is always high
I mean, the US navy currently has 8 admirals, so for a navy that needs to not only monitor an entire planet that is 80x times the diameter of Earth and with more water but look out for a crapton of Yonko's and yonko-level people, 20 admirals is incredibly reasonable.

Also, the Grand Admirals will definitely be on a much higher range of power than the average admiral.

Put it like this:

A Base Yonko in my story could take on multiple admirals, and 1-vs-1 any of the few top admirals in base (asides from maybe one or 2).

A Grand Admiral is easily >= a yonko at their max.

And a new fleet admiral is chosen from 1 of the 5 grand admirals.

And Conqueror Haki is a de facto requirement to be a Grand Admiral, as in it's not official but everyone who is a Grand Admiral has it and you're not likely to get the job without it.

Also, I decided for there to be 5 Grand Admirals because it'd represent 1 for each of the world elders (it's not just symbolic, if 1 of the 5 Elders is attacked a Grand Admiral will defend them by orders).

Fortunately, I already have plans for who will be the Grand Admirals both before and after the timeskip.

As one-sided as it'd be, I still think DB should do a Lucy vs Nami fight.

They just match up so well character-wise.

Both like money (albeit Lucy usually wants it for rent reasons while Nami's just greedy).

Both are sane in a world of insane heroes.

Both are a big harsh on the outside but warm on the inside.

And so on.

I'd also support a Lucy vs Orihime fight.

NOT Lucy vs Sakura though. I already think Naruto is super overrated, and I hate Sakura (although tbf I'm in the majority on that one).

As one-sided as it'd be, I still think DB should do a Lucy vs Nami fight.

They just match up so well character-wise.

Both like money (albeit Lucy usually wants it for rent reasons while Nami's just greedy).

Both are sane in a world of insane heroes.

Both are a big harsh on the outside but warm on the inside.

And so on.
i mean its fine but i rather Fairy Tail face other Series then just continuing a dead rivalry

i mean its fine but i rather Fairy Tail face other Series then just continuing a dead rivalry
True, but I actually know both series well.

And for years I've wanted an anime crossover like what they did with OP and Toriko (and DBZ that one time).

i just think that base mard has overall higher stats , and memento mori just overkills
I think you can make some arguments for Jellal being at least Base Mard geer level tbh

Outside of the "true god tiers" at the time ( igneel, mavis, zeref, acnologia, eclipse celestial spirit king, phoenix )

Jellal was eaisily one of the most powerful characters in X791

His only rivals being guys like

- Ultear

- Eclipse Dragons ( who are far above him )

- Mard Geer

- End of Tartoros Natsu and Gray

Back