• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

This man scaled Peak 100YQ Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu to this rating...100YQ FIRE DRAGON KING MODE NATSU
AvqHt1K.jpg

Then he slapped on a 100,000,000x Multiplier off of Aldoron and called it a day with Peak Natsu at High 6-B+

Bruh, literally look at the list of feats on our verse page and you know something's immediately wrong, this Natsu scales to way above High 6-A easily, but let's use his logic. Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu has a High 7-A+ feat, slap on the multiplier and he's already hundreds of times stronger than what he wanked Luffy to.

I hate everything my dudes

To be clear, I never trusted Selene to be honest about what she said to Suzaku, and with Ignia destroying something that Suzaku could not basically confirms it, and this chapter may add further evidence of that.

You said Suzaku blitzed Selene earlier in the fight. I was just saying that never happened and in fact before the final attack Selene was shown to be faster.
Right, and she was likely caught by surprise too.

Last edited:
Human Selene is clearly on a different league than Suzaku. Only when he uses his strongest attack, Abyss, does he dominate and one shot her, otherwise he never got a hit on her (other than a little scratch on her face). She consistently outsped him and dodged his attacks whereas he had a very hard time reacting to her attacks. Natsu, on the other hand, was getting blitzed and outsped by Suzaku for the majority of their fight and had no choice but to tank his attacks because he knew he wasn't fast enough to dodge them.

It's really tricky to scale human Selene because of how often she lies. On one hand she says her human form stood no chance against Suzaku, while on the other hand we see her low diffing him and she conveniently falls behind only after she says she wouldn't mind losing to him, almost as if she purposely stopped using as much effort. And if that's not enough, Ignia no diffed the labyrinth walls with a hand wave, the same labyrinth that was unscathed from both Natsu and Suzaku's attacks, which puts human Ignia>>>those 2. We know for a fact that Selene = Ignia in both human and dragon forms, so she should have the same scaling. I'm going to wait for the translations to come out to see if this chapter adds any more info.

Human Selene is clearly on a different league than Suzaku. Only when he uses his strongest attack, Abyss, does he dominate and one shot her, otherwise he never got a hit on her (other than a little scratch on her face). She consistently outsped him and dodged his attacks whereas he had a very hard time reacting to her attacks. Natsu, on the other hand, was getting blitzed and outsped by Suzaku for the majority of their fight and had no choice but to tank his attacks because he knew he wasn't fast enough to dodge them.

It's really tricky to scale human Selene because of how often she lies. On one hand she says her human form stood no chance against Suzaku, while on the other hand we see her low diffing him and she conveniently falls behind only after she says she wouldn't mind losing to him, almost as if she purposely stopped using as much effort. And if that's not enough, Ignia no diffed the labyrinth walls with a hand wave, the same labyrinth that was unscathed from both Natsu and Suzaku's attacks, which puts human Ignia>>>those 2. We know for a fact that Selene = Ignia in both human and dragon forms, so she should have the same scaling. I'm going to wait for the translations to come out to see if this chapter adds any more info.
Suzaku was still very much relative in Base

Yeah, overall weaker, but still relative
Eh, I guess you could say relative, but the difference in strength was clearly shown to be big. He was relative in the sense that he could react to some of her attacks and even counter them, but that's about it (until he used Abyss that is). This panel pretty much shows how relative they are.

Edit: Ok I don't know why it won't link the page in text lol, so I'll put the link here: https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-100-Years-Quest-chapter-85-page-20.html

Eh, I guess you could say relative, but the difference in strength was clearly shown to be big. He was relative in the sense that he could react to some of her attacks and even counter them, but that's about it (until he used Abyss that is). This panel pretty much shows how relative they are.

Edit: Ok I don't know why it won't link the page in text lol, so I'll put the link here: https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-100-Years-Quest-chapter-85-page-20.html
Ya that’s essentially what he profile says already

Well with the spoilers that would make sense as there would be passive and more aggressive considering Ignia was passive when he destroyed the labyrinth wall.

Considering that Ignia did something that Suzaku cannot in passive for the former would indicate her not being honest.
Suzaku hit the walls with a simple sword strike, not the same spell he used to oneshot Human Selene. That move is the point of scaling for Suzaku, not the walls. This is some heavy duty conjecture. Suzaku even theorized if she was lying aloud and Selene herself said no, she stands no chance in her human form.

Suzaku hit the walls with a simple sword strike, not the same spell he used to oneshot Human Selene. That move is the point of scaling for Suzaku, not the walls. This is some heavy duty conjecture
And that same spell that could not oneshot Natsu who he himself could not break the wall, where did Suzaku theorized? Don’t recall him saying something like that.
Suzaku’s normal sword swing <<<< Abyss. Unless you got a scan of his Purgatory Slash failing to damage the wall, you’re being dishonest.
and yet abyss did not defeat Natsu who he himself could not break the wall With his stronger move.

And that same spell that could not oneshot Natsu who he himself could not break the wall, where did Suzaku theorized? Don’t recall him saying something like that.

and yet abyss did not defeat Natsu who he himself could not break the wall With his stronger move.
Weak sauce argument. His Fire Dragon Scales King gave him a massive amp in defense. And it was pretty obvious he just barely survived it to, considering he got heavily damaged.

Did you miss Natsu punching with a normal iron fist? Or that FDK Scales is what blocked Abyss?

Back