• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

It would've been interesting to see someone like Erza become the new Guild Master.
erza-seventh-fairy-tail-master.png

Ok, so the japanese kanji clarify that it isn't "The Dragon Gods are at least as strong as Acnologia"

It's actually "The Dragon Gods are as strong as Acnologia"

So now the scale is not Pre-SBT Acnologia=<Dragon Gods

It's Pre-SBT Acnologia=Dragon Gods

Sorry Dragon God fans

Ok, so the japanese kanji clarify that it isn't "The Dragon Gods are at least as strong as Acnologia"

Sorry Dragon God fans
Combine that with the fact that Acno has far more magic resistance than them, and he pretty much stomps.

Combine that with the fact that Acno has far more magic resistance than them, and he pretty much stomps.
To be fair, Dragon Slayer Magic has evidence for Magic Resistance Negation and still working on Acnologia

But yeah, Acnologia wins via negging magic

Sorry Dragon God fans
It was kind of known.

Also, I've been thinking, and I feel like a good concept for a One Piece crossover with Fairy Tail would be Reiju managing to leave her family and flee to Fiore, and since she is broke, Fairy Tail takes her in.

Of course, being basically a gender-flipped Sanji, she enjoys looking at all the hunks in the guild (Natsu, Laxus, Gajeel, and Gray in particular).

*Natsu walks into the One Piece world

*Hears about the World Governments crimes

*Raids Mary Geoise solo and proceeds to tear down the entire government

*Destroys throne

*Leaves

Reiju ain't thirsty tho.
Bro, did you see how she kissed Luffy, and how she licked her lips afterwards?

She got the same genes that all 4 of her brothers do, no doubt.
And via virtue of being a Vinsmoke she's basically a sociopath.
Did you even read the Whole Cake Island arc?

She was born before Judge basically drugged his children while they were in their mother's womb, so she is emotionally normal (more or less).

*Natsu walks into the One Piece world

*Hears about the World Governments crimes

*Raids Mary Geoise solo and proceeds to tear down the entire government

*Destroys throne

*Leaves
Or instead of leaving, he and Lucy become the new King and Queen of the One Piece world!

XD

I'd watch that just to see Celestial Dragons get burned alive.

Ok, so Natsu is in the category of "statistic amplification users", yet none of his folders for his powers have Statistics Amplification in them, and in one vs thread where X791 DF Natsu fought 45% Deku, one person (@Zackra1799) said here that Natsu had "several amps" that he could use to increase his power, even though he was already in DF and I don't think he could've hypothetically increased his power beyond DF at the time at all since I don't think he had any power-up to stack on top of it at the time.

Could someone please explain these 2 related issues?

Last edited:
Ok, so Natsu is in the category of "statistic amplification users", yet none of his folders for his powers have Statistics Amplification in them, and in one vs thread where X791 DF Natsu fought 45% Deku, one person (@Zackra1799) said here that Natsu had "several amps" that he could use to increase his power, even though he was already in DF and I don't think he could've hypothetically increased his power beyond DF at the time at all since I don't think he had any power-up to stack on top of it at the time.

Could someone please explain these 2 related issues?
Natsu has things like rage power and empowerment, both of which amp his magic and physical stats

He can also use his fire attacks as a booster to increase the force of his other attacks even further

Like how his sword edge attack was ineffective against Mard geer but Natsu used his fire dragon slayer roar to increase the force of said the attack even further and was able to push Mard geer back out of his chair (chapter 406)

On a less serious note, does anyone still remember the days where Emotion-Amped Natsu scaled to Mard Geer?

Fun times.

Back