• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Speaking of planet-smashing stuff, I got 2 questions about everyone's least favorite character, Alta Face:

1. So he was gonna destroy the entire planet Elentear. Since Elentear is portrayed as being pretty much the same as Earth Land, which thanks to Mitch's new size calc has a GPE of 2.3 yottatons (or 5-B+), wouldn't Elentear have the same GPE as Earth Land? If so, Alta Face would go from being a 5-B over time to a 5-B+.

2. Related to the above, does Human Form Selene directly scale to or above Alta Face in any way (like her warping of the planet)? If so, her upscaling from 2.3 yottatons would be an excellent supporting feat for her 5-A base.

Speaking of planet-smashing stuff, I got 2 questions about everyone's least favorite character, Alta Face:

1. So he was gonna destroy the entire planet Elentear. Since Elentear is portrayed as being pretty much the same as Earth Land, which thanks to Mitch's new size calc has a GPE of 2.3 yottatons (or 5-B+), wouldn't Elentear have the same GPE as Earth Land? If so, Alta Face would go from being a 5-B over time to a 5-B+.

2. Related to the above, does Human Form Selene directly scale to or above Alta Face in any way (like her warping of the planet)? If so, her upscaling from 2.3 yottatons would be an excellent supporting feat for her 5-A base.
1. We don't know this for sure.

2. Selene does not scale to Alta Face

Well to some it up, it would likely have been an overtime feat if it was planet busting, not sure because we have not seen the full effects.

Another think that would have been cool if they did a God Sequel, they could have demigod characters, but surprise twist, they be half god, half dragon!

That was fast asf lmao. Selene is most likely not dead, it'd be a very weird time to just kill her off IMO. I think what's going to happen is she teleports back to her base in Elentear and bathes in the spa to regain her power. She already explained a while back that she needs to bathe there 3x a day.

Last edited:
Also @animefreak...there are apparently some comments this chapter that prove/highly suggest that 1) Selene was going easy on Suzaku even in her human form and 2) Acnologia was the strongest dragon.
I haven't seen any convincing early scans that suggest she was holding back in human form. I think Suzaku notes her change in attitude, which is because she is going all out against Ignia. Any statements Suzaku is going to make will apply to Dragon Selene, not Human Selene, as Suzaku wasn't there to see the brief clash between Human Ignia and Selene. So unless Suzaku ends up making a statement, which he probably won't because it isn't relevant, I don't buy it

Cheesecake from Mangahelpers said

Chapter 107 - Clash of two dragons

Suzaku asked Natsu what should they do, Natsu is like 'these two guys are fighting right? I'm fired up!' Happy just said 'sore ga natsu desu!' To suzaku. Serene said to ignia that dragon gods they won't be hurting each other even they are fighting. Ignia replied, 'we'll see.'

Suzaku said that he couldn't even cut through the walls, but these two just did that easily.

Serene mocked ignia and said, 'this fire is the level of the fire emperor dragon igneel's son? Don't make me laugh! Moon shadow palm!'

Suzaku commented that when he fought with serene, she was in complete different character. He added that this might be the real serene.

Ignia mocked serene, and said 'I'm the one should be laughing. Don't compare my level with that guy (referring to igneel)'

'My... my body is on fire! Ahhhh'

'Hahahahaha!(what a psychopath) this is the end of the dragon who is close to humans! -> Are you running away, serene? -> I see, using water to escape, but my fire...'

'Moonlight butterfly! -> Your biggest weakness is your huge ego! I believe that i wont lose!'

'But I was not serious, next time is my turn.'

Natsu shouted 'STOOOOOOOOP'

Serene asked, 'why are you stopping us? Whoever wins, you will lose an enemy.' (Great point serene)

'Did you just remembered my father's death? I know that he died to acnologia. -> My father was the strongest dragon, but he lost to acnologia. But I'm different, I could have won to acno. Just like this!'

'SERENE!!'

End of chapter

I haven't seen any convincing early scans that suggest she was holding back in human form. I think Suzaku notes her change in attitude, which is because she is going all out against Ignia. Any statements Suzaku is going to make will apply to Dragon Selene, not Human Selene, as Suzaku wasn't there to see the brief clash between Human Ignia and Selene. So unless Suzaku ends up making a statement, which he probably won't because it isn't relevant, I don't buy it
Suzaku even made a reference destroying the walls of the labyrinth as something he couldn't do and that they could do effortlessly, and he did witness Ionia doing it in human form.

Get ready for Natsu downplay

Mitch are you gonna go in on him in the comments? He got Luffy at 225x light speed
I doubt the method matters as long as the labyrinth is destroyed. A sword slash that "cut" a Human Dragon God? I don't think there was anything simple about that.
He didn't use the same spell he used to oneshot Human Selene. He didn't use any spell at all.

Mitch are you gonna go in on him in the comments? He got Luffy at 225x light speed

He didn't use the same spell he used to oneshot Human Selene. He didn't use any spell at all.
0086-018.png
0100-018.png

this is against Natsu who couldn't even damage the labyrinth with one of his best attacks

0086-018.png
0100-018.png

this is against Natsu who couldn't even damage the labyrinth with one of his best attacks
It was pretty obvious Natsu<Suzaku still. Natsu could survive his attacks and damage him, but even Suzaku was like 'I had you overpowered'. Even then, Ignia melting the walls could be a product of heat, not AP

Also notice how Natsu is blocking which is why he survived the attack, but Selene has her arms spread wide open. Almost like she purposefully let her guard down so the attack could do damage to her.....
Suzaku had already blitzed her earlier in the fight, he is just doing it again. Natsu could read and react to Suzaku when Selene couldn't. This point doesn't work in your favor

It was pretty obvious Natsu<Suzaku still. Natsu could survive his attacks and damage him, but even Suzaku was like 'I had you overpowered'. Even then, Ignia melting the walls could be a product of heat, not AP
That moment what Suzaku said would be trying to cement his confidence in his skills as a comedy moment, that was the same attack that ones hotted Selene's human form and Natsu survived it, heat does translate to energy and he compares it multiple times to destruction which is the basis for his attacks.

Also notice how Natsu is blocking which is why he survived the attack, but Selene has her arms spread wide open. Almost like she purposefully let her guard down so the attack could do damage to her.....
Yeah, she was trying to get close enough to kill that DE master guy. and she could already react to his attacks before, don't see why she wouldn't react then.

Suzaku’s Underworld Black Purgatory Slash spell only damaged Selene so heavily because she was in the process of using magic

It’s implied that Underworld Black Purgatory Slash does more damage when his target is in the process of using magic or tries to counter the spell via using magic

As Natsu stated he would have been done for if he tired to “used magic as a counter”

Where as we visibly see Selene using magic when she is hit with Underworld Black Purgatory Slash

So it’s likely that Suzaku did more damage to Selene due to her using magic than with Natsu who wasn’t

Which is why Suzaku only scales to Selene via Underworld Black Purgatory Slash

That was against Selene when she wasn't "a little serious". And he didn't blitz her only stuck down her attack. Once she got "a little serious" Selene was much faster than Suzaku.
If your referring to her blitzing him in Dragon form by killing Georg, then yes.

Bruh, Selene how could you disappoint me like this? You were one of the strongest characters in the universe and you literally got crushed by a guy with an excessive ego in literally just a chapter.

Miss, you were one of my favorite characters. ******* why?

Terrible video

No mention of Etherion

No mention of Selene

No mention of Natsu vaping Lake Scilliora

No mention of Spriggans

No mention of Multipliers

Getting info blatantly wrong

No mention of Wall

Truly a garbage video that knows little to nothing about Fairy Tail Scaling and is a complete fodder analysis of the series

Terrible video

No mention of Etherion

No mention of Selene

No mention of Natsu vaping Lake Scilliora

No mention of Spriggans

No mention of Multipliers

Getting info blatantly wrong

No mention of Wall

Truly a garbage video that knows little to nothing about Fairy Tail Scaling and is a complete fodder analysis of the series
Yeah I saw your comment. He tries to justify Luffy's Haki working on Natsu because Hakune's magic working on base Gray and Natsu

Bruh, Selene how could you disappoint me like this? You were one of the strongest characters in the universe and you literally got crushed by a guy with an excessive ego in literally just a chapter.

Miss, you were one of my favorite characters. ******* why?
😞

That was against Selene when she wasn't "a little serious". And he didn't blitz her only stuck down her attack. Once she got "a little serious" Selene was much faster than Suzaku.
And from her reaction, she is more surprised to hear her son’s name than that of the cut on her face.

Back