• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

If the Gacha Games are anything to go by, FH Mavis is ******* busted

You talking about that mobile game Mashima helped work on which was an alternate timeline where Mavis DID use FH to kill Zeref unlike canon?
nw3vp9eq5xl71.jpg

Phoenix is also very much busted, needed a plot arrow to take him down since nothing else could even touch him

Yhwach type beat

Eclipse CSK is like potentially Low 2-C… So yeah, that’s nuts

Ah so you are aware of the meta as well? While on my current FT re-read I am def gonna re-watch that arc solely for ECSK scaling and make my Uni-Low Multi FT meta even stronger

main-qimg-d1a1dff0352e678ef56ffb151a65ce6a-lq

main-qimg-eb7894433100fa995c27b844a764bc58-lq

Screenshot-20201222-002100.png

Screenshot-20210425-203327-2.png

Plus I have several arguments for the arc being canon 😎
Just take a look at this

Well, we can upgrade Yukino to Lucy's level since she whooped Eclipse Virgo with some wicked Martial Arts.

damn 100YQ made the 1st movie canon and now possibly the Eclipse arc

That would mean that the last major filler arc that would need to become canon is the Daphne arc and then every major arc in FT would be canon

So yeah, Gottfried defintely scales above Base Laxus, so Gottfried is 5-B+
2miUFFc.jpg

LHUTg2E.jpg

XG492Qr.png

Rry0FQF.jpg

Not only did Lucy one-shot Kiria with Gottfried, but she clearly knocked her out and did far more damage than Base Laxus ever did

So yeah, 5-B+ Gottfried

Last edited:
With only one spell, yeah, and it still requires some prep and a specific Star Dress Mix

Need Gray and Gajeel to get good feats against Misaki
Yeah Erza's not sharing the spotlight. If she needed help it would make her look bad. Gray and Gajeel are prolly gonna get jobbed and Erza's gonna pull out her super secret mega shit 2.0 ultra super double decker pecker wrecker armor that allows her to save the hapless males and oneshot Misaki.

I believe Lucy used Gottfried, which came from the Eclipse Arc
WAIT WHAT?

When was this again

I'll be honest I only remember the arc cause

- Eclipse Celestial Spirit King Feats

- Natsu busting that "planet" the ECSK was on

- Eclipse Celestial Spirits forms

Other than that the arc was mid for the most part

Ok here's the thing, no matter how you look at it, anything that is 5-B to Low 2-C for X791 is an Outlier...

Like not only is the CSK's world destroying feat vague and overtime, but since we know Spriggans would scale above him, there's just no way we're making the Spriggans Tier 5 to Tier 2

So no matter how ya look at it, there's not gonna be any upgrades on that scale ya mrks

Ok here's the thing, no matter how you look at it, anything that is 5-B to Low 2-C for X791 is an Outlier...

Like not only is the CSK's world destroying feat vague and overtime, but since we know Spriggans would scale above him, there's just no way we're making the Spriggans Tier 5 to Tier 2

So no matter how ya look at it, there's not gonna be any upgrades on that scale ya mrks
Mitch back at it again with the basic critical thinking

Ya there’s probably some abilities that need to be added from that arc and some scaling might need to be adjusted but I don’t think there will be a notable upgrade AP wise from that arc

So yeah, Gottfried defintely scales above Base Laxus, so Gottfried is 5-B+
2miUFFc.jpg

LHUTg2E.jpg

XG492Qr.png

Rry0FQF.jpg

Not only did Lucy one-shot Kiria with Gottfried, but she clearly knocked her out and did far more damage than Base Laxus ever did

So yeah, 5-B+ Gottfried

My sentiments exactly.

Also:

1. I don't know what kind of Star Dress Lucy used to make all that water and water clones but that was SICK!!!!!!!!!

1.5. That dress is no doubt far above even Star Dress Lucy in power, especially considering how many clones of "normal" Lucy it made to use Gottfried.

2. Actually, would Gottfried be a 3x multiplier since Lucy needed clones of Yukino and Husui (which I assume would be on par with base Lucy) to use it?

3. We should look to see how strong the Eclipse Spirits actually were (since IIRC they were notably above their normal selves and Eclipse Loki kind of stomped Base Natsu IIRC), as well as how strong Natsu's Dark Regulus Fire Form is.

4. Does Kiria notably hurting Laxus with a slash mean anything for her power level?

Ya there’s probably some abilities that need to be added from that arc and some scaling might need to be adjusted but I don’t think there will be a notable upgrade AP wise from that arc
Yes, this is pretty much the case

Natsu will also get 2 new forms added to his profile, but in general, nothing major changes

Cause while yes, there are feats in the arc that can be high-balled Tier 5 to Tier 4 to Tier 2, there's just no way that it's narratively supported when Wall using Etherion is a big deal

Yes, this is pretty much the case

Natsu will also get 2 new forms added to his profile, but in general, nothing major changes

Cause while yes, there are feats in the arc that can be high-balled Tier 5 to Tier 4 to Tier 2, there's just no way that it's narratively supported when Wall using Etherion is a big deal

Black Fire Dragon Form?

Black Fire Dragon Form?
Yep, Black Fire Dragon Mode, would scale to 2x Base Natsu since Base Natsu = Eclipse Loke and Natsu added Eclipse Loke's power to his own

Planetary Flames as of this moment with no chicanery would be 7-A+

Also:

1. I don't know what kind of Star Dress Lucy used to make all that water and water clones but that was SICK!!!!!!!!!

1.5. That dress is no doubt far above even Star Dress Lucy in power, especially considering how many clones of "normal" Lucy it made to use Gottfried.

2. Actually, would Gottfried be a 3x multiplier since Lucy needed clones of Yukino and Husui (which I assume would be on par with base Lucy) to use it?

3. We should look to see how strong the Eclipse Spirits actually were (since IIRC they were notably above their normal selves and Eclipse Loki kind of stomped Base Natsu IIRC), as well as how strong Natsu's Dark Regulus Fire Form is.

4. Does Kiria notably hurting Laxus with a slash mean anything for her power level?
1. YESSIR

2. Gottfried is 5-B+ for damaging Kiria way more than Base Laxus' Roaring Thunder did

3. They're gonna be 7-B I believe, with Black Fire Dragon Mode being 7-B+ (being Base Natsu's power + Eclipse Loke's power)

4. No, because remember his "strength" was still cut. It's honestly more impressive that he had the mental willpower to do that despite the hypnosis

1. YESSIR

2. Gottfried is 5-B+ for damaging Kiria way more than Base Laxus' Roaring Thunder did

3. They're gonna be 7-B I believe, with Black Fire Dragon Mode being 7-B+ (being Base Natsu's power + Eclipse Loke's power)

4. No, because remember his "strength" was still cut. It's honestly more impressive that he had the mental willpower to do that despite the hypnosis
1. RESPECT FOR LUCY

2. I know that, but what about that sick new dress with water powers that she just used?

3. I see. Well, unfortunately, still no 7-A X791 people unless we get a new scaling calc that can be used for X791 people in the future...

4. Ah, that makes sense.

Last edited:
Just look at any one piece vs fairy tail thread on there.

Only exception is this one really well done vs debate between Kaido and God Seed Aldoron

Wait so Aldoron point system is 1,000,000,000??? and not just 100,000,000???

8402328-8550845918-0052-.png

Holy shit

Even if u think Natsu FDKM Demolition Fist caps at Mountain-Island level that makes Aldoron durability in the planetary ranges still

And that's lowballing it

imagine if u take the Multi Continental value of Natsu attack

Star level durability aldoron 👀

Back