• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Some may argue Ocaam's Razor and that Wall's Etherion = Council's Etherion, but that assumes so much, it ain't even funny...

Like not only did we never see him fire it, we have no idea if it has the same energy output or power requisite, like Etherion was greater than the sum magic of everything in Ishgar during X784, not to mention Makarov said that Etherion was a huge threat to the Alvarez Empire and held them off for a long time, that doesn't really make much sense if Alvarez has 12+ Etherion level people, not to mention a far narratively weaker weapon like Jupiter is capable to severely damaging a Spriggan, not to mention August having the power to destroy a country by killing himself was considered a big deal

I mean sure, Etherion level Spriggans is very much a meta that exists and is valid to an extent and one of the most reliable metas, but definitely not by VSBW's standards at all and it's just so full of unknown factors, that we can't reliably use it
The irony of this statement now

Aged horribly

There’s everything to be ashamed of, I strongly argued for both sides and looked like a clown

But whatever, what’s done is done

That arguments bad too…

I mean literally every point I made there entirely came down to an assumption and based on the idea of “Well… It just doesn’t seem like it’s the case cause of you know… Reasons”

Argument from Incredulity up the ass, I was basically making up a bunch of reasons why it could be “assumed” it shouldn’t scale

What's better? For one to be born based or for one to overcome their cringe through great-basedness.
Definitely the latter.

Take it from someone who has done so much cringe for the past decade and a half of their 19.75 years of life and probably will never ever even be based.

Definitely the latter.

Take it from someone who has done so much cringe for the past decade and a half of their 19.75 years of life and probably will never ever even be based.
Your cringe, and that's based. You'll never be based and that's not cringe. There's nobody you'd rather be than you.

YRE4Ia0.png

I've been out for a while and now that I came back, the first thing I see it's tier 5 FT, 5-A God Tiers, and I saw the CRT....,Damn!..,I love it, I never thought I would see FT at this levels of power, I like it

Apparently part of one of the official FT Light Novels was translated and it said this

main-qimg-6bd7d27abf9e6ba242fc25be01e17b74-lq

It's stated that it would take hours for cars and trains to travel said distance which even taking conservative estimates for said vehicles should come down to at least a few hundred kms probably for a fraction of Fiore

More consistency for continent sized countries?

Apparently part of one of the official FT Light Novels was translated and it said this

It's stated that it would take hours for cars and trains to travel said distance which even taking conservative estimates for said vehicles should come down to at least a few hundred kms probably for a fraction of Fiore

The distance from Hargeon to Magnolia is already canonically 370 km so this is just further support

Ye, that supports the statement from Dimaria and Warrod

1900's Trains move at an average speed of 45 MPH (20.1168 m/s), assuming some hours is like 3 hours, that would give a distance of 217.26 Kilometers

That pretty much supports the distance, and this isn't accounting for the fact that these trains could be far faster than IRL trains

I mean modern IRL Japanese Trains can go as fast as 200 MPH (89.408 m/s) which would give a distance of 965.6 Kilometers

And all this doesn't account for the fact that Magic Cars could be as fast as like IRL Cars and be moving at 75 MPH on average to get to places

So yeah, it's consistent

Ye, that supports the statement from Dimaria and Warrod

1900's Trains move at an average speed of 45 MPH (20.1168 m/s), assuming some hours is like 3 hours, that would give a distance of 217.26 Kilometers

That pretty much supports the distance, and this isn't accounting for the fact that these trains could be far faster than IRL trains

I mean modern IRL Japanese Trains can go as fast as 200 MPH (89.408 m/s) which would give a distance of 965.6 Kilometers

And all this doesn't account for the fact that Magic Cars could be as fast as like IRL Cars and be moving at 75 MPH on average to get to places

So yeah, it's consistent
main-qimg-e71cf51ee36221a32d8b90194ef0c61c-lq

Such a small distance is so large

Really makes u wonder how big Earthland is

Wait till 100 YQ reveals it's Star sized

I REALLY hope it's star-sized like the One Piece World.

Not for any calc reasons, I just really like star-sized fictional Earth planets.

wait, FT has Light Novel ? do you have the link there ?

wait, FT has Light Novel ? do you have the link there ?
sadly no

I only found it here

Wait what

It’s been a while since I last saw the arc so what part of this chapter made it canon?

Edit: Oh wait I see now

Back