• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Honestly

Only member who was worth all their shit talk was their Ace Minerva who fought Erza and Kagura at the SAME TIME

And only lost cause Erza asspulled her own special 2nd Origin

At least the anime filler Eclipse Spirit Arc gave Yukino her moments, like whooping Eclipse Virgo with some SICK martial arts

They were
I don't mind antagonist getting there Ls but how it was handled was garbage
Exactly!
Yeah, not only was the second origin stupid, but they treated the twin dragons as fodder in their own guild
I felt like 2nd Origin had no build up at all and was more of a plot device to grant Team Natsu their cheap power up to make up for 7 years of lack of training

That's why in the AU I am writing, Ultear isn't going to open it for them. Instead they will train to unlock it naturally for the 3 months they have. And yes they WILL have 3 months because the CSK isn't going to pull his stupid prank in this one

Also yeah

- Rufus was hyped up with his Memory Make during "Hidden" then just became irrelevant getting clapped by Gray

- Orga was hyped as Laxus potential rival and the 2nd introduced God Slayer only to get one shot by Jura and never do anything again

- Yukino was just used to hype Kagura

- Sting and Rogue had the constant hype of supposedly killing Dragons, being Natsu and Gajeel's rivals etc only to get solo stomped by BASE NASTU. Not even LFDM smh

- Jiemma......BWAHAHAHA! Man is a complete featless joke

- Minerva was the only one to deliver and only lost due to plotza power

5eb.png

Mitch, Mitch, buddy.

It is perfectly ok to call out the flaws of the shows you love.

That actually makes you a much better fan than being some sort of sycophant that ignores all its flaws.

Blind loyalty is no substitute for true loyalty.
Assuming me liking the things they say they dislike is due to blind loyalty :)

I like Sabertooth and what they represent, they’re literally meant to be those dudes who talk the most shit and can’t back it up, Natsu beating Sting and Rogue solo in Base is such a ******* Raw Natsu moment and easily in the Top 10 fights in the series

I mean I basically live for Natsu flexing and that fight was one big flex for Natsu, so I very much enjoyed it, besides it forced Sting and Rogue to become better characters

Right in the beginning when Sabertooth appeared, they were really arrogant idiots. Sting and Rogue bragging about killing their Dragons, Jiemma humiliating Yukino just because of one lost and Minerva tortures and severely injures Lucy during the Naval battle.

Base Natsu beating both Dragon Force Sting and Dragon Force Rogue teaches those two a huge lesson and we do clearly see that afterwards.

Oh I have no trouble with those ******* from Sabertooth being royally put in their place.

I actually like how later arcs made Minerva a nice, rational, and even on occasions comedic character.

I also love how after Yukino in the Alvarez Arc slaps Sting, Minerva and all the others have HILARIOUS wtf faces! XD

How strong do you think the parent Dragons were at their peak?

- Igneel

- Metallicana

- Grandeeny

- Weisslogia

- Skiadrum

( pardon whatever spelling errors )

It's weird to think there were only 4 God tier characters by the end of the series, Acno, Igneel, Natsu, and Zeref. Now we got the Dragon God's and shit

If the Gacha Games are anything to go by, FH Mavis is ******* busted

Phoenix is also very much busted, needed a plot arrow to take him down since nothing else could even touch him

Eclipse CSK is like potentially Low 2-C… So yeah, that’s nuts

Phoenix is also very much busted, needed a plot arrow to take him down since nothing else could even touch him

You talking about that mobile game Mashima helped work on which was an alternate timeline where Mavis DID use FH to kill Zeref unlike canon?
nw3vp9eq5xl71.jpg

Yhwach type beat

Ah so you are aware of the meta as well? While on my current FT re-read I am def gonna re-watch that arc solely for ECSK scaling and make my Uni-Low Multi FT meta even stronger

main-qimg-d1a1dff0352e678ef56ffb151a65ce6a-lq

main-qimg-eb7894433100fa995c27b844a764bc58-lq

Screenshot-20201222-002100.png

Screenshot-20210425-203327-2.png

Plus I have several arguments for the arc being canon 😎

You talking about that mobile game Mashima helped work on which was an alternate timeline where Mavis DID use FH to kill Zeref unlike canon?
nw3vp9eq5xl71.jpg

Yhwach type beat

Ah so you are aware of the meta as well? While on my current FT re-read I am def gonna re-watch that arc solely for ECSK scaling and make my Uni-Low Multi FT meta even stronger

main-qimg-d1a1dff0352e678ef56ffb151a65ce6a-lq

main-qimg-eb7894433100fa995c27b844a764bc58-lq

Screenshot-20201222-002100.png

Screenshot-20210425-203327-2.png

Plus I have several arguments for the arc being canon 😎
Hold up what's this about an alternate timeline?

Exactly!

I felt like 2nd Origin had no build up at all and was more of a plot device to grant Team Natsu their cheap power up to make up for 7 years of lack of training

That's why in the AU I am writing, Ultear isn't going to open it for them. Instead they will train to unlock it naturally for the 3 months they have. And yes they WILL have 3 months because the CSK isn't going to pull his stupid prank in this one

Also yeah

- Rufus was hyped up with his Memory Make during "Hidden" then just became irrelevant getting clapped by Gray

- Orga was hyped as Laxus potential rival and the 2nd introduced God Slayer only to get one shot by Jura and never do anything again

- Yukino was just used to hype Kagura

- Sting and Rogue had the constant hype of supposedly killing Dragons, being Natsu and Gajeel's rivals etc only to get solo stomped by BASE NASTU. Not even LFDM smh

- Jiemma......BWAHAHAHA! Man is a complete featless joke

- Minerva was the only one to deliver and only lost due to plotza power

5eb.png
Yes.

Love it or hate it, you can't deny the Nakagami armor looks ******* majestic.

Also, whenever it appears, you KNOW shit has hit the fan and someone is gonna pay.

A feeling I rarely get these days from the Clear Heart Armor.

Six-armed armor was dope, tho.

For real though can someone explain the alternate timeline someone else mentioned before in that gacha game?
Sorry just got home from work right now

So anyways in the official Fairy Tail mobile game "Goku Mahou Ranbu"!

There a battle between Mavis and Zeref unlike in canon war

And unlike in canon where Zeref shows that Mavis isn't willing to use Fairy Heart not to even kill him due to it being too powerful

920.png

Mavis in this timeline says **** it and uses Fairy Heart to eradicate Zeref

I actually don't remember if Mashima did have a hand in this game or not

But either way it's an AU thing of sorts

It's also what inspired me to have a similar scene in my Fairy Tail AU when I get to writing the war arc

And unlike in canon where Zeref shows that Mavis isn't willing to use Fairy Heart not to even kill him due to it being too powerful

920.png

It's also what inspired me to have a similar scene in my Fairy Tail AU when I get to writing the war arc

920.png

Damn, saved Natsu a lotta trouble.

Back