• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Anyone have that scan of Mashima talking about how it's difficult to make the next villains stronger than the previous ones?

If so post please

21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg

Does this change anything on the power scale ?

"This is just a way to introduce the characters as if it were a trading card game. There aren't any actual rules in reality"

This one statement negs any of the cards for scaling
Which is a shame since were it true, the statement for Seilah's Etherious form could've confirmed a 2x multiplier for Etherious forms.

I have no clue how I didn't notice this earlier, but Star Dress Mix Lucy one-shot one of Metro's Wood Golems, which as we know is >= people on Base Natsu's tier (as it overpowered Base Gajeel, Base Elfman, and Base Mirajane).

This would put Star Dress Mix Lucy above Yokai Lucy, who (despite being >= 3x Star Dress Lucy = Pre-Elentear Base Natsu) could not one-shot him despite stomping him and beating him up.

1. What exactly was the Daphne Arc and what was wrong with it? I must have missed that one.

2. I have no clue how I didn't notice this earlier, but Star Dress Mix Lucy one-shot one of Metro's Wood Golems, which as we know is >= people on Base Natsu's tier (as it overpowered Base Gajeel, Base Elfman, and Base Mirajane).

This would put Star Dress Mix Lucy above Yokai Lucy, who (despite being >= 3x Star Dress Lucy = Pre-Elentear Base Natsu) could not one-shot him despite stomping him and beating him up.

1. What exactly was the Daphne Arc and what was wrong with it? I must have missed that one.

2. I have no clue how I didn't notice this earlier, but Star Dress Mix Lucy one-shot one of Metro's Wood Golems, which as we know is >= people on Base Natsu's tier (as it overpowered Base Gajeel, Base Elfman, and Base Mirajane).

I love how you keep posting it waiting for us to comment on it

I mean when are most people NOT a dick to Natsu in all honesty

The fact the strongest man in Fiore isn't even S Class yet is an insult in itself
It's an empty title when Natsu can oneshot half power Dragon Gods. Despite how much he says he wants glory and how much he wants to beat the S-class, I doubt he truly cares about any title or bragging rights as much as he used to. Natsu's stopped using the S-class as a measuring stick and looked to the horizon if that makes any sense.

It's an empty title when Natsu can oneshot half power Dragon Gods. Despite how much he says he wants glory and how much he wants to beat the S-class, I doubt he truly cares about any title or bragging rights as much as he used to. Natsu's stopped using the S-class as a measuring stick and looked to the horizon if that makes any sense.
No I got that

But I mean the fact Makarov hasn't just given him the title at this point

Or at the very least offered another S Class Exam just feels ridiculous

Especially after that shit he pulled where after Hades defeat he told Natsu to beat him to gain the rank to placate him then one shot him anyways to shut up him up

Total dick move and honestly gate keeping at this point

Had to reboot my brain at Makarov's logic there

While it ain't Naruto levels of bad, the show glosses over a lot of Natsu mistreatment. Yeah, the guild most certainly loves Natsu, but still, a lot of the shit they do to him or call him is inexcusable.

iRgqhpi.png

Yep, natsu just stopped caring about that stuff.

Natsu IS technically the Dragon King after killing Acnologia even if he doesn't accept the role

Wonder if that will come into play during 100 YQ

Can someone explain to me how and why Natsu went E.N.D? Like what was the context with that tumor and shit? I'm pretty sure it wasn't because he thought Lucy was dead

I love how you keep posting it waiting for us to comment on it
And I love how you haven't proven it wrong yet.

Unlike Lisanna, the Golem was actually one-shot, so Star Dress Mix should scale >= Yokai Lucy for the same reason that anyone who one-shots a Spriggan scales >= X792 DF Gajeel (who didn't one-shot Bloodman).

And I love how you haven't proven it wrong yet.

Unlike Lisanna, the Golem was actually one-shot, so Star Dress Mix should scale >= Yokai Lucy for the same reason that anyone who one-shots a Spriggan scales >= X792 DF Gajeel (who didn't one-shot Bloodman).
It's not a matter of proving it wrong, it's just there's been a CRT already open

I try to handle one topic at a time

I don't remember anything about Cars 2.
The main villain uses alternative fuel sources to commit acts of international terrorism in order to further a conspiracy which has the goal of bolstering natural gas and oil prices so that their affiliates and a select few known as 'lemons' can take advantage of it for immense economic gain and social revolution.

Back