• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Wait so Aldoron point system is 1,000,000,000??? and not just 100,000,000???

8402328-8550845918-0052-.png

Holy shit

Even if u think Natsu FDKM Demolition Fist caps at Mountain-Island level that makes Aldoron durability in the planetary ranges still

And that's lowballing it

imagine if u take the Multi Continental value of Natsu attack

Star level durability aldoron 👀
Sorry but I tried arguing something similar to that and it was rejected. Of course, this was when FDKM Natsu was 6-C+ and not like a 5-B+ but still.

Sorry but I tried arguing something similar to that and it was rejected. Of course, this was when FDKM Natsu was 6-C+ and not like a 5-B+ but still.
Now this would result in 1.38 ninatons, which is High 5-A

It's very unreliable but it's funny to think about

Now this would result in 1.38 ninatons, which is High 5-A

It's very unreliable but it's funny to think about
actually it's consistent when u think about it since Aldoron's AP should scale to his KE when moving at LS and with how big he is would generate 4-C levels of energy

Further consistent with Selene being the Dragon of the Stars thus implying she manipulates said celestial bodies

plue-natsu.gif

Wait so Aldoron point system is 1,000,000,000??? and not just 100,000,000???

8402328-8550845918-0052-.png

Holy shit

Even if u think Natsu FDKM Demolition Fist caps at Mountain-Island level that makes Aldoron durability in the planetary ranges still

And that's lowballing it

imagine if u take the Multi Continental value of Natsu attack

Star level durability aldoron 👀
Is that the official translation? Well if so then it’s wrong. The raws said 一億 (100 million) not 十億 (1 billion). This is just another case of official translators messing up the translation.

So Selene, who apparently saw Natsu fight Aldoron, still made the statement that Laxus is contender for the strongest. Does this mean anything because I've heard this used as an argument for Laxus being stronger than Natsu 'narratively'?

Hey, so I just saw on the main Fairy Tail page that X793 pre-Elentear DF Wendy is scaled to 17.74 petatons, which would mean one of 2 things:

1. Someone just forgot to scale her to 8.87 petatons.

2. Her pre-Elentear DF should be comparable to people on par with X793 Pre-Elentear Base Natsu (which it honestly should be, since she matched Skullion in DF and also made Kiria dodge her attack), in which case it should still be 17.74 petatons, so her pre-Elentear Base would downscale to 4.435 petatons (which would be logical since it is already far above her X792 Base), and Irene's Dragon Form would be 1.77 exatons due to being >= 100x X793 Pre-Elentear DF Wendy.

2.5. Also, I just really want exaton Fairy Tail. We have a lot of petatons and zettatons, but no exatons.

Hey, so I just saw on the main Fairy Tail page that X793 pre-Elentear DF Wendy is scaled to 17.74 petatons, which would mean one of 2 things:

1. Someone just forgot to scale her to 8.87 petatons.

2. Her pre-Elentear DF should be comparable to people on par with X793 Pre-Elentear Base Natsu (which it honestly should be, since she matched Skullion in DF and also made Kiria dodge her attack), in which case it should still be 17.74 petatons, so her pre-Elentear Base would downscale to 4.435 petatons (which would be logical since it is already far above her X792 Base), and Irene's Dragon Form would be 1.77 exatons due to being >= 100x X793 Pre-Elentear DF Wendy.

2.5. Also, I just really want exaton Fairy Tail. We have a lot of petatons and zettatons, but no exatons.
The answer is #1

Underrated feat

when Suzaku cut Selene, nothing was actually touching her. Meaning that the SHOCKWAVE of his attack had to overpower her own attack and damage her meaning the actual swing from his blade would have done even more damage
0081-009.png

Inkedunknown_LI.jpg

Underrated feat

when Suzaku cut Selene, nothing was actually touching her. Meaning that the SHOCKWAVE of his attack had to overpower her own attack and damage her meaning the actual swing from his blade would have done even more damage
0081-009.png

Inkedunknown_LI.jpg
I mean yeah, we know that Base Suzaku is above casual Selene

Also something to note, Yokai Lucy is stated to be "many" times stronger in the official manga and not just "several"

Meaning Yokai Lucy and therefore LFDM Natsu would actually be 4x Stronger according to VSBW rules when it comes to "many times"

So I'll have to make a CRT like that when the current one is done

Also something to note, Yokai Lucy is stated to be "many" times stronger in the official manga and not just "several"

Meaning Yokai Lucy and therefore LFDM Natsu would actually be 4x Stronger according to VSBW rules when it comes to "many times"

Shouldn't Base Yoko scale to Yokai Lucy due to giving Yokai Lucy her power?

What chapter was this again? We should check the raw just to make sure.

Why shouldn't some characters be at FTL+ level?, Wendy e etc, apart from Suzaku himself, were they simply forgotten to be updated?

"The 3.96c characters (except for Post-Elentear Dragon Force Wendy) will now scale to 30.34c (FTL+). This includes the likes of: Pre-SBT Dragon Acnologia, Dragon Form Dragon Gods, Fairy Heart Zeref, X793 Dragon Force Natsu, X792 SDFF Natsu, X793 Ignia's Power Natsu, and Giant Gajeel."

"The 3.96c characters (except for Post-Elentear Dragon Force Wendy) will now scale to 30.34c (FTL+). This includes the likes of: Pre-SBT Dragon Acnologia, Dragon Form Dragon Gods, Fairy Heart Zeref, X793 Dragon Force Natsu, X792 SDFF Natsu, X793 Ignia's Power Natsu, and Giant Gajeel."
Everyone that scales to 3.96c was updated to scale to 30.34c, aside from Dragon Force Wendy

"If I just concentrate a little, I can do anything"

0100-009.png

Looks like Natsu is Omnipotent folks

Bare minimum he has plot manipulation

Make a CRT

Back