• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I have something to say. Arthur from Fire Force got an upgrade to Star Level because he destroyed mini stars that were floating around the moon? Or maybe someone else did? What is going on there?

Well I'm doing it... Something I've been avoiding my entire career here

I will be making a CRT for Spriggans scaling to Etherion...

This can either go horribly wrong or horribly right
1. I mean, if you use Wahl's Etherion it'll no doubt be smaller than the normal Etherion calc.

2. It would fit with Brandish being called a "nation destroyer", not to mention her easily turning Gajeel into a 3.4 petaton beast/

3. I would've never imagined myself saying this a year ago...but I am really afraid of this Etherion scaling being accepted due to how much it'll screw up scaling.

I mean, I recently called out how One Piece jumps from High 7-A to 6-B despite Luffy only training for like one week being a bad case of Power Creep, and now I'll have to deal with people going from 7-B in Base in X791 to 6-B or 6-A.

For my High 6-A Spriggan scaling I usually use scaling like

- The fact all the Spriggans magic power is FAR beyond that of the Eclipse Dragons, who should be at least this strong

latest.png

Also stronger than Alvarez Soldiers who are stronger than Eclipse Dragons

latest.png

Also for their own feats

- Brandish being referred to as the Nation Destroyer and being capable of wiping nations off the map

image0.png

And Multi Continental-Moon level scaling she gave Gajeel from making him grow massive which she should be capable of doing to herself at full power hence her title

- Ajeel sandstorm over all of Fiore

- Invel snowstorm over all of fiore

- Walh powering the true Etherion

- Irene's Universe One and Deus Sema Feats

^That's the basic stuff I use, I have some more stuff

For my High 6-A Spriggan scaling I usually use scaling like

- The fact all the Spriggans magic power is FAR beyond that of the Eclipse Dragons, who should be at least this strong

latest.png

Also stronger than Alvarez Soldiers who are stronger than Eclipse Dragons

latest.png

Also for their own feats

- Brandish being referred to as the Nation Destroyer and being capable of wiping nations off the map

image0.png

And Multi Continental-Moon level scaling she gave Gajeel from making him grow massive which she should be capable of doing to herself at full power hence her title

- Ajeel sandstorm over all of Fiore

- Invel snowstorm over all of fiore

- Walh powering the true Etherion

- Irene's Universe One and Deus Sema Feats

^That's the basic stuff I use, I have some more stuff
Lot of this doesn't help sadly

At least by VSBW standards

I just said that statement doesn't really help and it still can't be applied to any random Dragons
Well I definitely don't think it should scale to random dragons (as that would screw scaling so hard), but Acnologia in Human Form murdered ALL the Dragons that lived 400 years ago, which should include whichever few Dragons were actually capable of doing Etherion-level roars like from Warren's statement.

Just in case anyone was curious

Found another Country busting Etherion statement

0317-012.png

^Top right corner

So that's 4 statements in the manga about Country busting Etherion

1st Time- Intro during the Tower of Heaven Arc

2nd Time- GMG Arc when talking about how Eclipse Gate=Etherion

3rd Time- Tartoros Arc when talking about Face and how it another Magic Council Weapon like Etherion

4th Time- Alavarez arc when Mavis was trying to explain how Fairy Heart works

If there's anymore please just post it here so we can compile them

Just in case anyone was curious

Found another Country busting Etherion statement

0317-012.png

^Top right corner

So that's 4 statements in the manga about Country busting Etherion

1st Time- Intro during the Tower of Heaven Arc

2nd Time- GMG Arc when talking about how Eclipse Gate=Etherion

3rd Time- Tartoros Arc when talking about Face and how it another Magic Council Weapon like Etherion

4th Time- Alavarez arc when Mavis was trying to explain how Fairy Heart works

If there's anymore please just post it here so we can compile them
GOOD WORK SOLDIER

Why is my boy Gajeel so low smg

Selene deserves her spot

Go Lucy, girl has grown

Jellal has a weirdly high placement despite his lack of screentime this sequel lmao

Gray doesn't deserve his spot

You know, I saw a comment in that Dragon Cry bar scene (the one with the "plot"), where the guy pointed out how the fandom wants Natsu to see it and have hearts in his eyes, when in reality he'd probably just ask a waiter for some food.

You know, I saw a comment in that Dragon Cry bar scene (the one with the "plot"), where the guy pointed out how the fandom wants Natsu to see it and have hearts in his eyes, when in reality he'd probably just ask a waiter for some food.
That would be pretty out of character for Natsu. It's like you said, he'd just ask for some food.

Man, I really want more character interactions that aren't just Natsu and Lucy. We already established their a great ship, but Jesus Natsu cares about other people other than Happy or Lucy.

Back