• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Selene Makes The Moon Thicc As Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Ok, so thanks to good ole KingTempest, Size Manipulation feats can now be scaled to AP and as we know, our good ole Dragon Milf Selene did a major Size Manipulation feat. She made the moon way bigger than it was before, approximately making it 948x bigger than before. Now Size Manipulation feats when it comes to the Celestial Bodies involves scaling the Size Manipulation to the GBE of the new sized Celestial Body and Selene's Big Moon was calced and accepted as a GBE of 2.7 Yottatons, which is baseline 5-A.

So this feat passively happens via Human Form Selene getting a little bit serious, so it scales to Human Form Selene and all of the Human Forms of the Dragon Gods, as well as all of the God Tiers above. Now as we know, Base Suzaku backscales from Human Form Selene, however since making the moon bigger was literally just a passive biproduct of Selene getting a little bit serious, scaling Base Suzaku to this feat should be acceptable. And characters like Base Laxus would be scaling lower than Base Suzaku to Baseline 5-B+ (1.38 Yottatons).

Now this is actually supported by some small stuff that on it's own isn't solid, but with a solid 5-A calc, it now has solid basis and does support this meta. Base Zeref is stated to have power that rivals the Phoenix, which is constantly stated to be capable of destroying the entire world. And Post-SBT says that he will surpass time and destroy the world. Elentear is going to explode and cease to exist because Selene's prescence is filling the planet with so much magic power, that it's ridiculous.

Now this effects the Top Tiers and God Tiers obviously and this would be the scaling off the top of my head

5-B+ (1.38 Yottatons): X793 Pre-Elentear FDKM Natsu, X793 Base Laxus, X793 Strongest Armors Erza, Base Zeref, X792 Dragon Force Natsu, and people on their level

5-A (2.7 Yottatons): Human Form Selene, Base Suzaku, Haku, Kirin, Misaki, Pre-SBT Human Form Acnologia, X793 Pre-Elentear Dragon Force Natsu

5-A (2.76 Yottatons): Limit Break Team Natsu

5-A (5.52 Yottatons): X792 Dragon Force+FDKM Natsu, Igneel’s Power+FDKM Natsu, Savage Dragon Fire Form Natsu, Fairy Heart Form Zeref, Pre-SBT Dragon Form Acnologia, Full Power Dragon Gods, and people on their level

5-A (11.04 Yottatons): Ignia’s Power+FDKM Natsu, Post-SBT Human Form Acnologia, and people on their level

5-A (22.08 Yottatons): Seven Fire Dragons Mode Natsu, Post-SBT Dragon Form Acnologia, and people on their level

So yeah, the time has finally come where we can implement this insane feat

I can't believe this is actually being discussed, but yes I agree with applying the calc. However, I have a question:

Why is X793 DF Natsu scaling to 2.7 yottatons?
Scaling above Human Form Selene and downscaling from Full Power Aldoron

Scaling above Human Form Selene and downscaling from Full Power Aldoron
Pretty sure we say he's somewhat comparable to his full power, so he just downscales from the 5.52 yottaton value.

Also, I will say, this really also helps explain how DF+FDKM Natsu could vaporize FH Zeref when he allowed himself to get hit

Pretty sure we say he's somewhat comparable to his full power, so he just downscales from the 5.52 yottaton value.

Also, I will say, this really also helps explain how DF+FDKM Natsu could vaporize FH Zeref when he allowed himself to get hit
That's fine

Also I’m not sure if I’m just forgetting a scaling but why are Limit Break Team Natsu 2.76 Yottatons and not 2.7 Yottatons? Like where did the extra 0.06 Yottaton come from again?

Edit: Oh wait nevermind I see where it came from it’s the 5-B+ value x2. I’m stupid.

I though it was High 5-A ( large planet for Selene's feat )

Also CALLED IT that this thread would be made

Anyways agree

Visually speaking, the Moon appears a lot bigger. I take it we're just assuming that the mass was increased for it in this case?

spongebob-angry.gif

I Agree.

Okay. I reread chapters 87 & 88 which followed that, and I don't think that point given in the OP is a supporting point for Selene.

Alta says that it is due to Selene distorting the magical power that he was able to attain free will and start destroying the world by filling it with magic power.

Alta is clarified to be the one responsible for giving that world overflowing magical power.

So with this context, I don't think it is a matter of "Selene is putting so much magic power into the world that she could destroy it" but rather "Selene's magic power caused Alta to become unsealed/attain free will and Alta Face as the source of magic power is what will inevitably destroy the world."

Visually speaking, the Moon appears a lot bigger. I take it we're just assuming that the mass was increased for it in this case?
Yes, since we know so far is that she made is bigger, I also agree it’s possible she just moved it, but until we actually learn that, all we know is she made it way bigger
Okay. I reread chapters 87 & 88 which followed that, and I don't think that point given in the OP is a supporting point for Selene.

Alta says that it is due to Selene distorting the magical power that he was able to attain free will and start destroying the world by filling it with magic power.

Alta is clarified to be the one responsible for giving that world overflowing magical power.

So with this context, I don't think it is a matter of "Selene is putting so much magic power into the world that she could destroy it" but rather "Selene's magic power caused Alta to become unsealed/attain free will and Alta Face as the source of magic power is what will inevitably destroy the world."
I can agree with this, I’m just saying she’s responsible for a portion of a 5-B feat

Okay Mitch, you've recently been putting in these superfluous points that don't actually support the argument. We've known that Alta Face was the one that would destroy Elentear overtime. All that needed to be mentioned was the 5-A calc, because it's a calc.

Yes, since we know so far is that she made is bigger, I also agree it’s possible she just moved it, but until we actually learn that, all we know is she made it way bigger
It's incredibly doubtful that it was moved anyway. All context points to it being made bigger.

Okay Mitch, you've recently been putting in these superfluous points that don't actually support the argument. We've known that Alta Face was the one that would destroy Elentear overtime. All that needed to be mentioned was the 5-A calc, because it's a calc.
I know, but I wanted to add them in

They’ve been stuck in a folder labeled “Planet level Fairy Tail” collecting dust, waiting for this day to be used

I couldn’t help myself

I would agree with this. If the previous thread had most characters like the Spriggan's to be High 6-A which I agree on, it wouldn't make sense for the God Tiers to remain on that level because it's obvious that Fairy Heart Zeref, Acnologia and the Dragon Gods are obviously much higher than the Spriggans.

Plus, very good supporting claims on Selene increasing the size of the moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back