• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Wait, since Makarov said Brandish had the power to destroy "the country", by which he was clearly referring to Fiore, shouldn't Brandish scale to the destruction of Fiore (which is 1.4 petatons) instead of downscaling to Baseline High 6-A?
Bruh, I just spent hours of time editing all these profiles and now you want to change the stats? No, just no

Natsu getting to that point is the result of his growth throughout the series. That is not what being a Mary Sue is
Yeah I was about to say the dude spent the entire series up to that point getting his ass kicked and winning by the skin of his teeth. And given how the show tries to shove down your throat how stupid he is by making him the butt of like half the jokes in the show, it's hard for him to be a Mary Sue. Erza is the closest we have to that, but even then, she's more an authors pet and doesn't qualify.

Last edited:
Yeah I was about to say the dude spent the entire series up to that point getting his ass kicked and winning by the skin of his teeth. And given how the show tries to shove down your throat how stupid he is by making him the butt of like half the jokes in the show, it's hard for him to be a Mary Sue. Erza is the closest we have to that, but even then, she's more an authors pet and doesn't qualify.
Nah, Erza's not a Mary Sue even though 50% of the time she is an author's pet.

She loses a lot, but she learns from her mistakes and uses her protective love for her friends to power through. None of her battles are stomps in her favor and few of them require ass-pulls.

1. When she fought Ajeel, she didn't win through any nakama power or ass-pulls, she won because Bisca gave her the backup she needed to distract him and stop his Sand Storm, and before that she was evening the odds via using water swords to negate Ajeel's sand hax.

2. Even if she defeated the 3 Historias through Conqueror's Haki (because that's clearly what it was), she still technically lost to Neinhart, considering she passed out right after.

3. I hate how fans think that she beat and/or badly hurt Irene. No, she scraped her. At best.

Yes she hurt her thanks to Wendy's Dragon Slayer buff, but when Irene goes back to human form, all she has is some cuts and scratches, and aside from that she looks okay while Erza is broken everywhere on her body.

Irene was probably at like 75-80% health, Erza was at 10-20%.

Irene WON that fight, no doubt.

4. She "tied" with Laxus, even though she technically lost by collapsing first.

5. At least she's a good example of a strong female character, and unlike female protagonists from similar anime (cough One Piece cough), you don't have to worry about her being captured every other arc. Hell, even when she does get captured she usually escapes from her cuffs or tries to. Like in the Tower of Heaven or in the Tartaros Arc.

6. She literally has Conqueror Haki and I f*cking love that.

Nah, Erza's not a Mary Sue even though 50% of the time she is an author's pet.

She loses a lot, but she learns from her mistakes and uses her protective love for her friends to power through. None of her battles are stomps in her favor and few of them require ass-pulls.

1. When she fought Ajeel, she didn't win through any nakama power or ass-pulls, she won because Bisca gave her the backup she needed to distract him and stop his Sand Storm, and before that she was evening the odds via using water swords to negate Ajeel's sand hax.

2. Even if she defeated the 3 Historias through Conqueror's Haki (because that's clearly what it was), she still technically lost to Neinhart, considering she passed out right after.

3. I hate how fans think that she beat and/or badly hurt Irene. No, she scraped her. At best.

Yes she hurt her thanks to Wendy's Dragon Slayer buff, but when Irene goes back to human form, all she has is some cuts and scratches, and aside from that she looks okay while Erza is broken everywhere on her body.

Irene was probably at like 75-80% health, Erza was at 10-20%.

Irene WON that fight, no doubt.

4. She "tied" with Laxus, even though she technically lost by collapsing first.

5. At least she's a good example of a strong female character, and unlike female protagonists from similar anime (cough One Piece cough), you don't have to worry about her being captured every other arc. Hell, even when she does get captured she usually escapes from her cuffs or tries to. Like in the Tower of Heaven or in the Tartaros Arc.

6. She literally has Conqueror Haki and I f*cking love that.
I know, I said she doesn't qualify. Yeah, Erza peaked during the ToH arc, and she has some behavior that is sorta ****** up, but she's still a perfectly fine character otherwise. I get why people love her, I get why people hate her, I personally like her, not as much as Lucy, but still

Last edited:
5 bucks says that sometime in the next week either X784 or X791 gets some sort of upgrade
hgpnTMZ.png

Yeah, I wonder who would try something like that

I'm not the one who just gave Fairy Tail the largest upgrade in its history.

If anything it's Mitch who's gonna do it first!

Oh please, if I'd try to do the High 6-A and 5-A insanity that Mitch just pulled off you all would've banished me from this forum.

I've been thinking, what's the most ****** up thing the show tries to play off as a joke or running gag? Example being people ragging on Natsu's intelligence despite the fact no one's ever taught him math and stuff.

I've been thinking, what's the most ****** up thing the show tries to play off as a joke or running gag? Example being people ragging on Natsu's intelligence despite the fact no one's ever taught him math and stuff.
- Mest being a lolicon

- Natsu being bullied constantly for claiming his father was a dragon

- Erza literally beating the knowledge on how to read and write basics into Natsu

Hmm, those are the ones that come to the top of my head

- Mest being a lolicon

- Natsu being bullied constantly for claiming his father was a dragon

- Erza literally beating the knowledge on how to read and write basics into Natsu

Hmm, those are the ones that come to the top of my head
Yeah **** mest all the homies hate mest.

Give me a minute I'll think of more because there is a shit ton of ****** up moments

Okay I got more.

Makarov groping people who consider him a father figure

Erza's horrid hitting habit where she beats up people for either the smallest inconvenience or almost absolutely nothing. Somehow this is controversial

Happy regularly gets hurt and people don't care, he almost died against jackal and they decided to make it a joke

Okay I got more.

Erza's horrid hitting habit where she beats up people for either the smallest inconvenience or almost absolutely nothing. Somehow this is controversial

Happy regularly gets hurt and people don't care, he almost died against jackal and they decided to make it a joke
1. Alabama noises

2. Yeah it was funny at first but it's overdone

3. My guy Happy carrying Natsu on his back ( literally )

Okay I got more.

1, Really? I don't remember Makarov ever doing that. He's been pervy towards them (like him wanting them to wear swimsuits and nurse outfits, and him really enjoying them in bikinis), but I don't remember her ever groping them.

2. Yeah I can see that.

3. I wish Happy had at least been put in a coma that was played seriously, that would've made the plot better.

1, Really? I don't remember Makarov ever doing that. He's been pervy towards them (like him wanting them to wear swimsuits and nurse outfits, and him really enjoying them in bikinis), but I don't remember her ever groping them.

2. Yeah I can see that.

3. I wish Happy had at least been put in a coma that was played seriously, that would've made the plot better.
Nah he's touched some asses several times

They're probably some instances if you dig hard enough,, but the point is it's still pretty messed up he acts like that at all
If you could find some proof I would appreciate it because I seriously can't remember a single time he actually copped a feel.
Yes, you helped as well, found another country nuking statement as well
Btw I'd like to apologize for that rude little comment I made in the Spriggan=Etherion thread.

Was entirely uncalled for and was just a petty snipe.

Back