• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Y’all very much overplaying Igneel being nerfed, you acting like he was way weaker despite the story never actually saying that

The issue is that Igneel was on borrowed time, now that he was specifically far weaker

Also Igneel did in fact lose to Acnologia 400 years ago, like you don’t just steal someone’s soul without wrecking them
Okay, but on that borrowed time, Igneel dragged Acnologia's face across the ground and tore his arm off even after he said himself that he was getting tired/weakening. His performance speaks for itself. Look I don't want this to turn into an argument

Acnologia's soul Manipulation isn't a one shot KO, that only happenes after Acno kills the Dragon. He doesn't remove the soul with his normal attacks so him soul haxing Igneel doesn't make much sense.

Also yes, Igneel is comparable but still weaker than Acnologia. As the Dragon Slayer of Magic or whatever, he's naturally resistant as **** to Magic as a whole, and attacking him with it only empowers him hence why the MC didn't nuke him with Etherions years ago. Igneel's attacks would only cease to empower Acnologia, and unlike Igneel Acnologia's Magic resistance, Magic Absorption and such would prove to be a hard counter to Igneel's moveset.

Igneel is comparable to an extent, but even a normal Acnologia would still mid diff Igneel in his prime. Natsu's absolute peak>>> Ignia >>> Igneel imo. Natsu in his 7DS Mode is probably the strongest person in FT until further notice.

Igneel is probably the weakest out of the Dragneel family even in his prime when in comparison to absolute peak Natsu and especially Ignia who just shat out Acnologia level feats causally.

Acnologia's soul Manipulation isn't a one shot KO, that only happenes after Acno kills the Dragon. He doesn't remove the soul with his normal attacks so him soul haxing Igneel doesn't make much sense.

Also yes, Igneel is comparable but still weaker than Acnologia. As the Dragon Slayer of Magic or whatever, he's naturally resistant as **** to Magic as a whole, and attacking him with it only empowers him hence why the MC didn't nuke him with Etherions years ago. Igneel's attacks would only cease to empower Acnologia, and unlike Igneel Acnologia's Magic resistance, Magic Absorption and such would prove to be a hard counter to Igneel's moveset.

Igneel is comparable to an extent, but even a normal Acnologia would still mid diff Igneel in his prime. Natsu's absolute peak>>> Ignia >>> Igneel imo. Natsu in his 7DS Mode is probably the strongest person in FT until further notice.

Igneel is probably the weakest out of the Dragneel family even in his prime when in comparison to absolute peak Natsu and especially Ignia who just shat out Acnologia level feats causally.
That's alright, we all have L takes sometimes

Okay, but on that borrowed time, Igneel dragged Acnologia's face across the ground and tore his arm off even after he said himself that he was getting tired/weakening. His performance speaks for itself. Look I don't want this to turn into an argument
Never said he wasn’t comparable, if Tartaros Dragon Acnologia is a 100, then Igneel would be a 99, I’m just saying Igneel isn’t stronger, and well Alvarez Acnologia would be even stronger than this due to slaying dragons buffing Dragon Slayers

This basically
Seven Fire Dragons Mode Natsu is indeed very powerful, but he’s only #2 since Hiro 100% confirmed Peak Acnologia is the strongest character in the OG Series
I mean I agree, but Natsu, Zeref, and Ignia are absolute monsters, so Igneel being weaker doesn’t mean he’s not a God Tier, cause he totally is for being one of the few people to 1v1 Acnologia and do well

Just to clarify, I didn't mean to insinuate that Igneel isn't a God tier, just that he's on the lower end of that spectrum. My bad if it sounded like I was saying he doesn't fit into that category.

Oh no... Oh dear God no...

Fairy Tail 100YQ Chapter 102 Raws
Un7CERo.jpg

Also, I wonder why Laxus was affected now by Kiria's mental attack when he wasn't affected in their first "fight"?

Un7CERo.jpg
NOOOOOOOO

Un7CERo.jpg
rip

Also I would say lucy scales to her speed but thats about it it seems. Cause lucy was able to cut open her clothes before she realized as well as clash with her multiple strikes even if her swords did give out. Ap no, speed yes. I also wonder if kiria got stronger but that's hard to say.

So does normal Star Dress Lucy still scale to Base Natsu?
Yes, she still scales to them off of scaling to Base Gajeel

Kiria is just higher on the chain now. She casually damaged Base Natsu with basic sword slashes, which Star Dress Lucy was able to match with her Cancer Form. It just means that her getting more serious is a little above that. Remember that her Roar took out Star Dress Lucy and Base Wendy.

She sorta existed in a vacuum before since she scaled to Base Natsu with casual slashes and below CHC Erza and Base Laxus with more serious attacks, just means we have a better gauge of her power

Just realized

Why ain't this on Kiria profile

Kiria fought and matched Strongest Armors Erza for quite some time eventually forcing her to use her new Dragon Slayer Sword for another power

Why we only scaling her to Base Erza?

Just realized

Why ain't this on Kiria profile

Kiria fought and matched Strongest Armors Erza for quite some time eventually forcing her to use her new Dragon Slayer Sword for another power

Why we only scaling her to Base Erza?

Cause she clearly doesn't scale to Base Laxus

Cause she clearly doesn't scale to Base Laxus
I mean

Neither does Strongest Armors Erza

It was Strongest Armors Erza+Dragon Slaying Sword which was Base Laxus tier and forced him into RLDM pretty sure

And it actually pretty consistent since when Erza whipped out the Dragon Slaying Sword with her stronger armors she one shot Kiria much like how Base Laxus low diffed Kiria

So basically

RLDM Laxus>=High Enchant Strongest Armors Erza>>>Base Laxus/Strongest Armors Erza+Dragon Slaying Sword>>>Strongest Armors Erza/Kiria

Does that make sense?

Yes, she still scales to them off of scaling to Base Gajeel

Kiria is just higher on the chain now. She casually damaged Base Natsu with basic sword slashes, which Star Dress Lucy was able to match with her Cancer Form. It just means that her getting more serious is a little above that. Remember that her Roar took out Star Dress Lucy and Base Wendy.

She sorta existed in a vacuum before since she scaled to Base Natsu with casual slashes and below CHC Erza and Base Laxus with more serious attacks, just means we have a better gauge of her power
Well, at least I was right when I said that she scales above Base Natsu (pre Elentir, that is)

Also, why exactly doesn't RLDM Laxus's profile state that he gets stronger if he bleeds more?

That's more or less what he says when using it against Erza after she slashes him.

I mean

Neither does Strongest Armors Erza

It was Strongest Armors Erza+Dragon Slaying Sword which was Base Laxus tier and forced him into RLDM pretty sure

And it actually pretty consistent since when Erza whipped out the Dragon Slaying Sword with her stronger armors she one shot Kiria much like how Base Laxus low diffed Kiria

So basically

RLDM Laxus>=High Enchant Strongest Armors Erza>>>Base Laxus/Strongest Armors Erza+Dragon Slaying Sword>>>Strongest Armors Erza/Kiria

Does that make sense?
We include Dragon Slayer Sword Erza as Strongest Armors Erza

Also, why exactly doesn't RLDM Laxus's profile state that he gets stronger if he bleeds more?

That's more or less what he says when using it against Erza after she slashes him.
No he doesn't, he says that blood is the source of Red Lightning, he has never actually said bleeding more makes him stronger, that's just an assumption the entire fandom has made, but it's not confirmed

We include Dragon Slayer Sword Erza as Strongest Armors Erza
Hmm

Then maybe you can make it similar to how like Gajeel Steel Dragon Slayer move is above his normal attacks and one shot:

Comparable to Lightning Fire Dragon Mode Natsu after it's initial usage), higher with Steel Dragon's Sword (One-shot Super Armor Etherious Form Torafuzar)

So in the case of Kiria and Erza

Kiria: Fought and matched X793 Strongest Armors Erza

Erza: Fought and matched Kiria, higher with Dragon Slaying Sword Belserion ( one shot Kiria, comparable to X793 Base Laxus )
Does that make sense?

Hmm

Then maybe you can make it similar to how like Gajeel Steel Dragon Slayer move is above his normal attacks and one shot:

Comparable to Lightning Fire Dragon Mode Natsu after it's initial usage), higher with Steel Dragon's Sword (One-shot Super Armor Etherious Form Torafuzar)

So in the case of Kiria and Erza

Kiria: Fought and matched X793 Strongest Armors Erza

Erza: Fought and matched Kiria, higher with Dragon Slaying Sword Belserion ( one shot Kiria, comparable to X793 Base Laxus )
Does that make sense?
Ugh... You can make the CRT, I'm pretty busy RN

No he doesn't, he says that blood is the source of Red Lightning, he has never actually said bleeding more makes him stronger, that's just an assumption the entire fandom has made, but it's not confirmed
1. You're right, just checked.

2. Since Kiria one-shot Star Dress Mix Lucy when she was serious, does her serious self scale above Yokai Lucy (who is >= 3x Star Dress Lucy), who was unable to one-shot Base Natsu (pre-Elentir), who should've been below Star Dress Mix Lucy?

We can just have Not-serious Kyria at 17.2 gigatons (since she wasn't serious during the whole fight against Erza and Natsu) and Serious Kyria at "51.6 gigatons,possibly higher [due to that fight against Clear Heart Armor Erza]", unless we want her to upscale to baseline 6-C+ since she'd be above Yokai Lucy and the gap between 52.15 gigatons and 51.6 gigatons is tiny.

Here's the thing, CHC Erza's Durability undeniably scales to Base Laxus and Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus, she's just blatantly on that level via taking so many attacks from Laxus

We clearly see Outer Path Yoko hurt and damage CHC Erza, so she would scale to her Durability and well Strongest Armors Erza blatantly overpowers and defeats that Yoko, so Strongest Armors Erza scales to her Durability

Kiria is incapable of even scratching Base Laxus with her Roar and is completely outmatched by him, so she just doesn't scale to his level in any form

I just treat Kiria and CHC Erza clashing back and forth as Erza being casual, cause Kiria clearly isn't on Erza or Laxus' level

I mean scaling CHC Erza in itself is always a pain in the ass cause it's her strongest AP Armor "Sometimes"

Last edited:
Here's the thing, CHC Erza's Durability undeniably scales to Base Laxus and Red Lightning Dragon Mode Laxus, she's just blatantly on that level via taking so many attacks from Laxus

We clearly see Outer Path Yoko hurt and damage CHC Erza, so she would scale to her Durability and well Strongest Armors Erza blatantly overpowers and defeats that Yoko, so Strongest Armors Erza scales to her Durability

Kiria is incapable of even scratching Base Laxus with her Roar and is completely outmatched by him, so she just doesn't scale to his level in any form

I just treat Kiria and CHC Erza clashing back and forth as Erza being casual, cause Kiria clearly isn't on Erza or Laxus' level
That makes sense power-wise.

Story wise it's questionable (since Erza was pissed at Kyria for torturing her), but power scaling wise it's fine.

Also, since Serious Kiria one-shot Star Dress Mix Lucy when she was serious, does her serious self scale above Yokai Lucy (who is >= 3x Star Dress Lucy), who was unable to one-shot Base Natsu (pre-Elentir), who should've been =< Star Dress Mix Lucy?

We can just have Not-serious Kyria at 17.2 gigatons (since she wasn't serious during the whole fight against Erza and Natsu) and Serious Kyria at "51.6 gigatons, possibly higher", unless we want her to upscale to baseline 6-C+ since she'd be above Yokai Lucy and the gap between 52.15 gigatons and 51.6 gigatons is tiny.

Also, this ironically is kind of similar to this CRT of mine , since we now know that Kyria (well, a serious Kyria) is actually well above Star Dress Lucy due to one-shotting Star Dress Mix Lucy.

And as I just stated above, this would put Kyria at >= Yokai Lucy due to one-shotting someone equal to Pre-Elentir Base Natsu when Yokai Lucy couldn't do the same to Natsu himself.

Which is very similar to the old CRT I linked to above.

So I still get a small win!

Please let me have this win. Just this once.

That makes sense power-wise.

Story wise it's questionable (since Erza was pissed at Kyria for torturing her), but power scaling wise it's fine.

Also, since Serious Kiria one-shot Star Dress Mix Lucy when she was serious, does her serious self scale above Yokai Lucy (who is >= 3x Star Dress Lucy), who was unable to one-shot Base Natsu (pre-Elentir), who should've been =< Star Dress Mix Lucy?

We can just have Not-serious Kyria at 17.2 gigatons (since she wasn't serious during the whole fight against Erza and Natsu) and Serious Kyria at "51.6 gigatons, possibly higher", unless we want her to upscale to baseline 6-C+ since she'd be above Yokai Lucy and the gap between 52.15 gigatons and 51.6 gigatons is tiny.
First of all, actually wait for translations before we make a judgement on any of the latest chapters scaling...

And even then, Kiria may not have actually one-shot Lucy yet, we have no idea if this is bait or not

First of all, actually wait for translations before we make a judgement on any of the latest chapters scaling...

And even then, Kiria may not have actually one-shot Lucy yet, we have no idea if this is bait or not
1. Ok, waiting for translations is a good idea.

2. Perhaps, but even then she drew a lot of blood and badly cut Star Dress Mix Lucy (who is obviously >> Star Dress Lucy who is >=< to Pre-Elentir Natsu), when Yokai Lucy failed to do more to Natsu than a bunch of scratches and bruises despite having the clear advantage and stomping him.

Ok, so Erza's Profile needs some revising due to Clear Heart Clothing being a ******* mess, so I will try to fix that up with a CRT later tonight

This is completely off topic, but exactly how weakened was Aldoron during his fight with Natsu? I know he said he was only somewhat weakened, which means he had a majority of his power left, but I've heard arguments he is an unreliable narrator when it comes to his own power. Does that arguement hold any weight?

This is completely off topic, but exactly how weakened was Aldoron during his fight with Natsu? I know he said he was only somewhat weakened, which means he had a majority of his power left, but I've heard arguments he is an unreliable narrator when it comes to his own power. Does that arguement hold any weight?
Aldoron was unquantifiably weakened, presumebly around the same level as Half Power Mercphobia with how they are both compared to Base Natsu, which Base Natsu unable to do shit, but not be one-shot or anything

The fact that he says "Somewhat weakened" seems to me like he wasn't nerfed too hard. My headcanon is that he was about around 40% since the 5 God Seeds make up his power and 3 of them were taken out when Natsu beat him.

But I tend to find that "Unreliable Narrator" argument is used just to downplay Natsu like people have always done. Truth is we don't have a clear comparison between Weakened Aldoron and literally anyone but Dragon Force Natsu. Weakened Aldoron says that Natsu's Magic Power reminds him of Igneel's Fire, making his weakened state seeming be around Igneel.

Like we know Igneel<Acnologia<Aldoron

So Aldoron being weakened would very likely be above the Weakened Igneel who fought Acnologia and would still be Igneel's level

Aldoron was unquantifiably weakened, presumebly around the same level as Half Power Mercphobia with how they are both compared to Base Natsu, which Base Natsu unable to do shit, but not be one-shot or anything

The fact that he says "Somewhat weakened" seems to me like he wasn't nerfed too hard. My headcanon is that he was about around 40% since the 5 God Seeds make up his power and 3 of them were taken out when Natsu beat him.

But I tend to find that "Unreliable Narrator" argument is used just to downplay Natsu like people have always done. Truth is we don't have a clear comparison between Weakened Aldoron and literally anyone but Dragon Force Natsu. Weakened Aldoron says that Natsu's Magic Power reminds him of Igneel's Fire, making his weakened state seeming be around Igneel.
So Natsu went from needing Ignia's power to overpower a half power Dragon God, to being able to oneshot a half power Dragon God by himself? Good ******* lord how many ******* push ups does this guy do

Back