• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I just want that sweet low 6-B upgrade for mah boi Laxus.

Who knows, maybe he'll use Red Lightning or an even better form to overpower Kirin!

Looking at that bait Vergil posted, I kinda wanna bite tbh
I never bait or troll strangers for no reason I just return Mitch his own way, since he never try to prove that I am wrong, cause all his scallings of FT based purely on his favoritism for MC, while in reallity they are not powerfull and I prove it several times. And each new chapter of 100 Quest just prove my position (Spriggans = BDSK and still FAR above base MC; Dragon Gods are no way near even human form Acno even prior his ups) more and more lol.

I never bait or troll strangers for no reason I just return Mitch his own way, since he never try to prove that I am wrong, cause all his scallings of FT based purely on his favoritism for MC, while in reallity they are not powerfull and I prove it several times. And each new chapter of 100 Quest just prove my position (Spriggans = BDSK and still FAR above base MC; Dragon Gods are no way near even human form Acno even prior his ups) more and more lol.
Vergil living in their own universe

Misaki said she want to tear up Erza with her body, but end up tearing only cloth and when same with hair - only half.

Nothing more interesting here.

1. It appears Kiria isn't the only woman in Diabolos who is interested in girls.

2. I'm looking forward to Lucy vs Kiria.

3. Shame we didn't get more Laxus vs Kirin.

4. YES!! MY BOI SUZAKU HAS RETURNED!

Natsu vs Suzaku for chapter 100? This has to happen would be a major missed opportunity. Have the potential strongest of each group duke it out, also would be nice to see Natsu fight a sword user instead of someone who uses their magic and fist once in a while.

Wait I don't see how Post-SBT Dragon Form Acnologia and Seven Fire Dragons Mode Natsu are FTL+
Savage Dragon Fire Form Natsu scales to 4c, in the fight with PSBT Human Acno he stacked DF ontop of said form to beat Acno, DF is a 4x multiplier to stats which makes him 16c.

PSBT Acno's Dragon Form scales because Mashima said in an interview that Acno was the strongest character of original Fairy Tail which puts him above everyone else in the verse in the OG series.

But he only used Savage Dragon Fire Form against Zeref not against Acnologia ? I don't see when it said he used this form against Acnologia

But he only used Savage Dragon Fire Form against Zeref not against Acnologia ? I don't see when it said he used this form against Acnologia
It's just another name for Full Powered Emotion Boost Natsu, which is the Natsu who fought Acnologia and tanked attacks from him

******* called it

Been telling me Discord friends for weeks now

Been waiting for either

A. Natsu vs Suzaku rematch

B. Natsu and Suzaku team up and fight Selene

Also let me just say I love Selene.

She speaks her mind like no one's business

- She called out Lucy and Aquarius on using the power of friendship during Elentir

- Tells Diablos they basically Doo Doo water in this new chapter spoilers

- Calls Aldoron Aldo-chan and a weakling after seeing Natsu kill his ass

She is based as **** and totally self aware of her verse

Easily my favorite new 100 Year Quest character

Also let me just say I love Selene.

She speaks her mind like no one's business

- She called out Lucy and Aquarius on using the power of friendship during Elentir

- Tells Diablos they basically Doo Doo water in this new chapter spoilers

- Calls Aldoron Aldo-chan and a weakling after seeing Natsu kill his ass

She is based as **** and totally self aware of her verse

Easily my favorite new 100 Year Quest character
She's incredible.

Wendy- learned High Enchant over the 1 year time skip and taught it to Erza

0044-015.png

0044-016.png

Wendy latest chapter- Only now apparently became a high enchanter
0098-021.png

At first I thought it was just a mistranslation and it was actually Master Enchanter like Dragon Irene
0518-013.png

But nope....had my friend translate it
IMG_7814.jpg

あなたはもう
You're already
高位付加魔導士級の魔導士ってこと
A high enchanter-class mage(High annexed sorcerer)

So Mashima is fr retconning Wendy's training just to keep Irene relevant still......this is exactly what I meant by he's trying too hard to keep Irene around

Helping Team Natsu to beat Alta Face via breaking their limits is another example

Wendy- learned High Enchant over the 1 year time skip and taught it to Erza

0044-015.png

0044-016.png

Wendy latest chapter- Only now apparently became a high enchanter
0098-021.png

At first I thought it was just a mistranslation and it was actually Master Enchanter like Dragon Irene
0518-013.png

But nope....had my friend translate it
IMG_7814.jpg

あなたはもう
You're already
高位付加魔導士級の魔導士ってこと
A high enchanter-class mage(High annexed sorcerer)

So Mashima is fr retconning Wendy's training just to keep Irene relevant still......this is exactly what I meant by he's trying too hard to keep Irene around

Helping Team Natsu to beat Alta Face via breaking their limits is another example
To be fair, so far, it's only been about Irene's Enchantment knowledge, rather than power

Not sure if it's a retcon; Wendy used Deus zero during the Alvarez arc which Irene identified as a high enchantment at the time.

Not sure if it's a retcon; Wendy used Deus zero during the Alvarez arc which Irene identified as a high enchantment at the time.
Then.....wouldn't that only prove my point more?

If she could use it back during the war arc then once again shown to have taught it to Erza during the time skip

Then Mashima now makes it to where it only seems like now she's learned High Enchant and become a High Enchanter.........

Then it's a retcon lmao

Then.....wouldn't that only prove my point more?

If she could use it back during the war arc then once again shown to have taught it to Erza during the time skip

Then Mashima now makes it to where it only seems like now she's learned High Enchant and become a High Enchanter.........

Then it's a retcon lmao
Based on the raws Irene says high enchanter class wizard, not type. Irene's statement isn't talking about the techniques of a high enchanter, just the magic power. Wendy's MP is now on high enchanter level.

Its out on ********, link doesn't work for some reason

Edit- Didn't know that site can't be mentioned here interesting

Suzaku vs Natsu is the fight no one knew they wanted when Suzaku first appeared, but is now the fight we all NEED!

Whatever her power is, seems limited to magic power since she tried to do two different things and they both failed im guessing because Erza's magic power is high. But if u want my opinion I think it might just be telekinesis. Whatever she is doing can possibly not be related to azure. Wizards can use magic beyond what their main theme is. Like how I don't understand how plushies is related to white tiger dragon and thought it was just some magic he learned aside from it but I think it's some type of telekinesis or something related just going by her upward hand gesture and her hair going up. So something telekinesis related or an invisible phantasm being sent out based on her actions

Back