• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Why is Franmalth listed as having Base Hades's power?

Would this not imply this is the power of Devil Eye Hades as well?

image1.jpg

image0.jpg

image1.jpg
1. Devil's Eye is a transformation/ability that needs to be activated, since Franmalth still ahd his eyepatch on and we see no Devil's Eye activated, we can't scale him to Devil's Eye Hades

2. Even if he did scale, they would still be the same AP as Devil's Eye Hades scales unquantifiably far above his Base Form

1. Devil's Eye is a transformation/ability that needs to be activated, since Franmalth still ahd his eyepatch on and we see no Devil's Eye activated, we can't scale him to Devil's Eye Hades

2. Even if he did scale, they would still be the same AP as Devil's Eye Hades scales unquantifiably far above his Base Form
Hmm

We never got to see how strong devil eye/heart was because it was cut off. They said his magic power was continually growing. Once the heart was shut down all that magic power vanished and he was probably weaker than he was even at base tbh. Devils eye without the heart seems practically useless as all the power was gone as soon as it was stopped. It may still do some things but the magic power isn't there. The two things really work together

We never got to see how strong devil eye/heart was because it was cut off. They said his magic power was continually growing. Once the heart was shut down all that magic power vanished and he was probably weaker than he was even at base tbh. Devils eye without the heart seems practically useless as all the power was gone as soon as it was stopped. It may still do some things but the magic power isn't there
All I can say for sure about Devil Eye Hades is that it should be stronger than Full Power Pre Time Skip Gildarts/Jura/GMG Laxus tier fighters

Since everyone ( especially Natsu ) felt Gildarts full power on Tenrou

0206-010.png

unknown.png

0206-013.png

And everyone was ******** themselves at Hades Devil Eye Power FAR more than they were Gildarts with them even saying it was beyond anything they ever felt despite having felt Gildarts power barely 24 hrs prior

0246-018.png

unknown.png

@DemonGodMitchAubin this should give us some scaling for Devil Eye Hades no?

Maybe something like

Attack Potency: At least City+ likely far higher ( Should be far stronger than X784 Gildarts as his magic power was stated to be far greater than anything Team Natsu had ever sensed despite having sensed Gildarts's full power barely 24 hrs prior )

^Something like that

I think hades is stronger than gildarts in base if I'm being honest with you although barely or even. But yes should be way above gildarts with the eye plus heart active. Imo its Laxus <=Bluenote<Gildarts<=Hades<<<+ Devil eye

Last edited:
I think hades is stronger than gildarts in base if I'm being honest with you although barely or even. But yes should be way above gildarts.
Well full power Laxus during Tenrou was stated comparable to X784 Gildarts by Hades
unknown.png

But I don't think it meant full power Gildarts and more just a serious Gildarts

I think it's probably more like

Devil Eye Hades>>>>>Tenrou LFDM Natsu/Full Power Gildarts>>>Base Hades>=Laxus=Serious Gildarts>>>>Bluenote>=Casual Gildarts

Hard to say with gildarts really but what I will say hades seems like he has levels with casualness as well don't think he ever went serious at all think he was prepared to with laxus but laxus kinda gave out early but I think lfd natsu was a genuine beating. Those hits laxus did i don't think he was ever worried at all. Its really hard to Guage if hades is trying at all during that entire fight and since bluenote is his underling, who can give gildarts a good fight when the latter isn't at full power and Hades beating laxus and Makarov just kinda chalked it up to gildarts and base hades are probably relative going all out

Last edited:
Hard to say with gildarts really but what I will say hades seems like he has levels with casualness as well don't think he ever went serious at all think he was prepared to with laxus but laxus kinda gave out early but I think lfd natsu was a genuine beating those hits laxus did i don't think he was ever worried at all
1. I think Base Hades was going all out when he fought Laxus seeing as he saw him as Gildarts tier ( the only pawn of Makarov's he was worried about ) which is further backed by him seeming to try harder against Laxus than he did Makarov, that was definitely casual Hades

2. While I still think LFDM Natsu intro of slapping Base Hades is badass as **** I hate how Mashima reintroduced Laxus in such a badass manner only for him to give the spotlight to Natsu anyways, man totally did Laxus dirty there.

I would have had Laxus just beat Base Hades then Hades go Devil Eye and clap him. Then LFDM Natsu vs DE Hades would have been awesome as ****

Hey, I think I might have found a potential way to upgrade both Star Dress Mix Lucy and X793 Mirajane (and X793 Elfman too, I suppose)

Lucy and her Spirits seriously doubted that they could win against Mira in a 3-on-1, and yet despite knowing Mirajane's power (and Elfman's), Lucy was confident that her Star Dress Mix could take out both Mirajane and Elfman. Of course, they only took a moderate amount of damage apiece, yet the fact that Lucy thought that her Star Dress Mix had a much better chance against BOTH Mira and Elfman than her 3 spirits did against JUST Mirajane heavily implies that Star Dress Mix Lucy >>> Star Dress Lucy + 2 Spirits.

Thoughts?

@DemonGodMitchAubin ?

Last edited:
Hey, I think I might have found a potential way to upgrade both Star Dress Mix Lucy and X793 Mirajane (and X793 Elfman too, I suppose)

Lucy and her Spirits seriously doubted that they could win against Mira in a 3-on-1, and yet despite knowing Mirajane's power (and Elfman's), Lucy was confident that her Star Dress Mix could take out both Mirajane and Elfman. Of course, they only took a moderate amount of damage apiece, yet the fact that Lucy thought that her Star Dress Mix had a much better chance against BOTH Mira and Elfman than her 3 spirits did against JUST Mirajane heavily implies that Star Dress Mix Lucy >>> Star Dress Lucy + 2 Spirits.

Thoughts?
I'm suprised that isn't on Lucy's profile already for AP with Star Dress

Attack Potency: higher with Star Dress Mix (Far stronger than before. One-shot Animal Soul Lisanna and one of God Seed Metro's Wood Golems, lightly damaged Satan Soul Mira and Beast Soul Elfman

Yea but he also didn't seem like he cared that Laxus was gildarts tier. If anything I think him just slapping that so casually about Laxus probably makes me think he sees himself as superior to gildarts. You would think two gildarts level members would make him a bit more anxious but he's just like come on boy let me see what you can do. He didn't ever feel devil eye would need to be used until he was beaten utterly by LFD natsu. Idk it seemed like hades wasn't worried about gildarts you can think maybe because bluenote or maybe because devils eye but he didn't come off as inferior to gildarts in base i think

Yea but he also didn't seem like he cared that Laxus was gildarts tier. If anything I think him just slapping that so casually about Laxus probably makes me think he sees himself as superior to gildarts. You would think two gildarts level members would make him a bit more anxious but he's just like come on boy let me see what you can do. He didn't ever feel devil eye would need to be used until he was beaten utterly by LFD natsu. Idk it seemed like hades wasn't worried about gildarts you can think maybe because bluenote or maybe because devils eye but he didn't come off as inferior to gildarts in base i think
Hmm, fair I guess

Honestly this just makes mirajane seem more like a monster. Gray even has a slayer advantage against mirajane which should be a massive deal and even though she was basically weakened and low on mp gray beat them both with extreme difficulty. And he has a whole advantage on mira. Even base mira would still be affected by his magic due to demon particles but especially her Satan souls

I'm suprised that isn't on Lucy's profile already for AP with Star Dress

Attack Potency: higher with Star Dress Mix (Far stronger than before. One-shot Animal Soul Lisanna and one of God Seed Metro's Wood Golems, lightly damaged Satan Soul Mira and Beast Soul Elfman
Well if anything that's more of a feat for Mira and Elfman, since it one-shot Lisanna (who is equal to Star Dress Lucy) but only moderately damaged them.

Thus, I think that the heavy implications show that it is likely that Star Dress Mix Lucy >> 3x Star Dress Lucy (since her Spirits are each equal to her Star Dress).

It actually makes sense, since Mira and Elfman (who are >= Star Dress Mix Lucy) are equal to Skullion, who is comparable to Kiria, and IMO Kiria and Skullion are already notably above the likes of Base Natsu, Base Erza (without armors), and Star Dress Lucy for the following reasons:

A. When Kiria fought Natsu and Erza in their Base forms, she was taking the fight less seriously then them for the whole first fight.

B. Kiria easily one-shot an off-guard Star Dress Lucy (who is comparable to base Natsu/Gajeel), and yes Lucy was caught off-guard but still.

C. Natsu needed to fight alongside Dragon Force Wendy to hold his own against Skullion and match his attacks.

D. Erza needed one of her "normal" armors to beat Kiria, and even then she only won due to that armor's fire resistance giving her an edge over Kiria when Natsu's flames were heating up the ship, which weakened Kiria but not Erza due to the latter's Fire Armor.

E. Yes Kiria was indeed stomped by Laxus, but she wasn't one-shot, while Wraith-Makarov (who is comparable to Base Natsu) was one-shot by FDKM Natsu, who is equal to Laxus. Also, even when Base Erza used an armor with lightning resistance, Laxus destroyed the armor with one blow.

F. Yes Madmole is equal in power to Natsu, but that is likely due to him sacrificing some Attack Power for that ridiculous durability he has (Low 6-B durability).

G. Devil Slayer Gray did zero damage to Madmole and was honestly kinda one-shot by his Black Ash attack.

Yea he also dealt with devil slayer gray pretty smoothly. Convincingly is probably the better word. So with all that being said skullion and rest might of been at most 2x Base natsu, and Erza. And I think gray isn't quite base natsu level with devil slayer mark. Like if base natsu is a 100 gray might be a 80-90. And way lower than that in his own base

Yea he also dealt with devil slayer gray pretty smoothly. Convincingly is probably the better word. So with all that being said skullion and rest might of been at most 2x Base natsu, and Erza. And I think gray isn't quite base natsu level with devil slayer mark. Like if base natsu is a 100 gray might be a 80-90
Current Base Natsu stomps Current full power Gray

Base Natsu~Madmole~Skullion>>>>>>>>>Gray

As Gray literally got one shot by a casual Skullion lmao

Wraith stated base natsu was madmole tier

Madmole and Skullion have shown to be comparable

And Skullion one shot Gray

And fought full power Satan Soul Mira and likely would have won ( as stated by her )

Where as Gray extreme diffed heavily weakened SS Mira 😂

gray is just trash fodder bro
Well it can be argued that the fight implied that it was mainly Madmole's durability that kept him in the fight against Elfman and Mirajane.

And Natsu was equal to Madmole in AP, not durability.

Gray got beat by hax not because he was overall weaker than Skullion. Scaling like that would lead to conclusions like "Hakune easily beat Natsu, and Gray beat Hakune, therefore Gray is stronger than Natsu", Which we know isn't true. Natsu just got taken out because of hax. Story wise the intention was made clear back in Elentia that Gray's power rivals Natsu's (bar things like DF).

Dont think him or gajeel are rivals to natsu anymore if anything its erza. Didn't gray zeroth longsword not even hurt skullion?
Didn't Gajeel push Natsu to a high diff fight where he exhausted most of his magic power just 2 arcs ago?

Gray got beat by hax not because he was overall weaker than Skullion. Scaling like that would lead to conclusions like "Hakune easily beat Natsu, and Gray beat Hakune, therefore Gray is stronger than Natsu", Which we know isn't true. Natsu just got taken out because of hax. Story wise the intention was made clear back in Elentia that Gray's power rivals Natsu's (bar things like DF).
Gray got beat by hax not because he was overall weaker than Skullion.

Even if u want to argue that I can still just as easily argue via the fact Skullion physically matched a full power Satan Soul Mira and was going to win. And a heavily weakened Satan Soul Mira barely lost to a full power Gray with Gray even outright stating twice he only won cause she was nerfed

Story wise the intention was made clear back in Elentia that Gray's power rivals Natsu's (bar things like DF).

If you're talking about this statement

image0.png

It's clear BS seeing as multiple feats show Gray is inferior to as hell to Natsu

Also Gray being comparable to Natsu outside DF is pure wank lmao

FDKM Natsu is Base Laxus/Strongest Armors Erza tier

And LFDM Natsu>>>Mira>>>>>>gray

Gray by feats in 100 YQ has shown he's not even Base Natsu tier consistently bro

Gray got beat by hax not because he was overall weaker than Skullion.

Even if u want to argue that I can still just as easily argue via the fact Skullion physically matched a full power Satan Soul Mira and was going to win. And a heavily weakened Satan Soul Mira barely lost to a full power Gray with Gray even outright stating twice he only won cause she was nerfed

Story wise the intention was made clear back in Elentia that Gray's power rivals Natsu's (bar things like DF).

If you're talking about this statement

image0.png

It's clear BS seeing as multiple feats show Gray is inferior to as hell to Natsu

Also Gray being comparable to Natsu outside DF is pure wank lmao

FDKM Natsu is Base Laxus/Strongest Armors Erza tier

And LFDM Natsu>>>Mira>>>>>>gray

Gray by feats in 100 YQ has shown he's not even Base Natsu tier consistently bro
Gray fought both Elfman and Mira and we don't know how much power he used there since we didn't see the fight. Did Mira only use BSS, We don't know. Did Gray use Devil slaying powers, We don't know. Hard to scale based on a situation like that.

Aside from Gray losing to Skullion's hax and an offscreen fight, what feats show him inferior to non DF Natsu? And I'm not sure about Base Laxus equaling FDKM as a demolition fist was portrayed as being the same strength as the attack Erza used to match Laxus' red lightning.

Also when was it established that LFDM was stronger than Mira? Natsu could barely beat Gajeel with LFDM.

Ok, I'm really tired from edits and CRT's and need to get all my comments out of the way before I sleep...

Thoughts?

@DemonGodMitchAubin ?
No, stop spamming upgrades bro, we literally just finished like 3 in a row

I know that we meme about Gray being fodder, but he's not that weak bro, he still managed to beat both a weakened Elfman and Mira in Base
Selene #1 FT villain of all time no question.
selene is better than zeref. But best is mard geer
Zeref clears everyone in the series so hard in terms of writing, that it isn't even funny

If anybody curious i think some characters should scale to madmole durability except gray and below
We are not scaling Elfman and Mira to Madmole's Durability for giving him slight scratches

They all gave each other those scratches. What you are you expecting? Its hinting they are all equal. You say that like the fight concluded the dragon eaters left. Even if the Strauss siblings win would it still not count of they rendered the dragon eaters unconscious? It wasn't concluded so scratches is pretty much all you were going to get tbh. The dragon eaters didn't know if they would win and neither did the Strauss siblings. If they had finished their fight either mira and Elfman would be laying on the ground or Skullion raider and madmole. Or all 4 of them.

Last edited:
Ok, I'm really tired from edits and CRT's and need to get all my comments out of the way before I sleep...

No, stop spamming upgrades bro, we literally just finished like 3 in a row

I know that we meme about Gray being fodder, but he's not that weak bro, he still managed to beat both a weakened Elfman and Mira in Base

Zeref clears everyone in the series so hard in terms of writing, that it isn't even funny

We are not scaling Elfman and Mira to Madmole's Durability for giving him slight scratches
we can talk more tomorrow man

get some rest

About to head to bed myself

Then.....wouldn't that only prove my point more?

If she could use it back during the war arc then once again shown to have taught it to Erza during the time skip

Then Mashima now makes it to where it only seems like now she's learned High Enchant and become a High Enchanter.........

Then it's a retcon lmao
No; she has been a high enchanter for 2 years (in terms of ability) but has only been acknowledged as such last chapter.

Out of respect for Mitch, I will wait until a week has passed since my last CRT before posting a new one.

Last edited:
Back