• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I just realized

What ever happened to Brain/Zero after Jellal kicked his ass? Did he die? Just retconned from existence?
Dude, Cobra killed him, remember?
MiK0vJy.jpg

9PbWjcO.jpg

@DemonGodMitchAubin

Why does Layla profile say she X784 Lucy level?

Shouldn't it be X791 Lucy since Lucy couldn't open 3 gates at once till Tartoros?

So just some quick edits and an upgrade from small city to city and sub rel to sub rel+

Attack Potency: Unknown, likely City level (Was able to open three Celestial Spirit Gates at once, which indicates that her magic power was comparable to X791 Lucy)

Speed: Unknown, likely Sub-Relativistic+ (Comparable to X791 Lucy)

And I guess the City level stuff would apply to Strength/Durability too

@DemonGodMitchAubin

Why does Layla profile say she X784 Lucy level?

Shouldn't it be X791 Lucy since Lucy couldn't open 3 gates at once till Tartoros?

So just some quick edits and an upgrade from small city to city and sub rel to sub rel+

Attack Potency: Unknown, likely City level (Was able to open three Celestial Spirit Gates at once, which indicates that her magic power was comparable to X791 Lucy)

Speed: Unknown, likely Sub-Relativistic+ (Comparable to X791 Lucy)

And I guess the City level stuff would apply to Strength/Durability too
Lucy could briefly summon all her spirits at once during the Loke Arc

At first I thought it was just a mistranslation
It is mitranslation. Irene mean Wendy comparable to High Enchanters it terms of power, not that she is some Wizard-type cause just before that Irene litterally talk not about Wendy mastery over Enchant magic but about how powerfull she became.
"You already a Wizard of High Enchanter level." She said

Laxus should have '''higher''' with red lightning, and have red lightning dragon mode as a separate key itself. There is only really keys for base laxus and red lightning dragon mode. And him just utilizing red lightning <<<Red lightning mode buts its still notably stronger than his base attacks. Red lightning usage don't need a key but him using red lightning and being in red lightning dragon mode is a major difference. Its a combination of his buff state and red lightning iirc. Basically I just think his base key needs "higher with red lightning" as he is swole in red lightning dragon mode meaning its not just him casually using red lightning. I'm not sure if he was swole vs kirin but if he wasn't would explain his confidence next time he sees him cause if he doesn't look like the hulk then he's not going 100% so to speak

Last edited:
Laxus should have '''higher''' with red lightning, and have red lightning dragon mode as a separate key itself. There is only really keys for base laxus and red lightning dragon mode. And him just utilizing red lightning <<<Red lightning mode buts its still notably stronger than his base attacks. Red lightning usage don't need a key but him using red lightning and being in red lightning dragon mode is a major difference. Its a combination of his buff state and red lightning iirc. Basically I just think his base key needs "higher with red lightning" as he is swole in red lightning dragon mode meaning its not just him casually using red lightning. I'm not sure if he was swole vs kirin but if he wasn't would explain his confidence next time he sees him cause if he doesn't look like the hulk then he's not going 100% so to speak
Bruh, Red Lightning is always Red Lightning Dragon Mode, what on earth are you talking about?

Laxus literally calls Red Lightning Dragon Mode a power he obtained during Alvarez…

What is this buff nonsense you’re referring to?

Watch natsu and gajeel vs laxus. I'm talking specifically about his swole state being used in conjunction with red lightning. Laxus can use red lightning without being in that same swole state is what I'm saying. He literally gets 2x or 3x as swole as his base state. He was like that when he fought natsu and gajeel and when he fought erza but I can't recall any other time besides those two instances.im not sure what it is but he can swell up is what I'm referring to. It could very well not be a form but rather just something he does when he goes all out but the only time I seen him swole and red lightning was when he specifically said "red lightning dragon mode" as opposed to just using red lightning

Last edited:
Watch natsu and gajeel vs laxus. I'm talking specifically about his swole state being used in conjunction with red lightning. Laxus can use red lightning without being in that same swole state is what I'm saying. He literally gets 2x or 3x as swole as his base state. He was like that when he fought natsu and gajeel and when he fought erza but I can't recall any other time besides those two instances.im not sure what it is but he can swell up is what I'm referring to. It could very well not be a form but rather just something he does when he goes all out but the only time I seen him swole and red lightning was when he specifically said "red lightning dragon mode" as opposed to just using red lightning
He was never like that against Erza… Laxus is just naturally jacked and especially so when his shirt is off, he needs the scales on his arm and his teeth to sharpen to be in the form he was against Natsu and Gajeel

But this idea that Laxus used some swole transformation against Erza is based on literally nothing

Would u say 3 Gods of Isghar and war arc jura are Low Spriggan tier?
Just barely, they can sit at the very bottom of Spriggan tier, they stated that the Spriggan 12 were at the same level as the God Serena they knew, and then go on to say that God Serena is even stronger, so God Serena is above most of the 12 since he got stronger than the version of himself that was equal to the other mid to low tier Spriggans

Just barely, they can sit at the very bottom of Spriggan tier, they stated that the Spriggan 12 were at the same level as the God Serena they knew, and then go on to say that God Serena is even stronger, so God Serena is above most of the 12 since he got stronger than the version of himself that was equal to the other mid to low tier Spriggans
So maybe Weak Spriggans like Brandish and Neinhart

Feel like the canon BDSK rankings will probably go

Kirin>Suzaku>Misaki>Haku

Eh for my fanfic Imma just make Diablos scale like this:

1. George ( master )
2. Kirin ( ace )
3. Suzaku
4. Misaki
5. Haku
6. Wraith ( underrated and probably my favorite Diablos member after Suzaku so far )
7. Skullion
8. Madmole
9. Kiria
10. Nebal ( wannabe Spiderman/Venom with down syndrome )

I still insist that Kiria and Skullion are > Base Natsu, Base Erza, and DF Wendy, but when I make my next CRT next week I'll go more into detail.

Also, I hope Misaki's DS magic is cool.

I still insist that Kiria and Skullion are > Base Natsu, Base Erza, and DF Wendy, but when I make my next CRT next week I'll go more into detail.

Also, I hope Misaki's DS magic is cool.
Hmm, idk. Skullion and Madmole have shown to be comparable and Base Natsu~Madmole in AP. Though I get that Kiria kinda stomped Base Natsu during Mercphobia arc. I think u can just argue Natsu got stronger during the Aldoron arc. Zenkai Boost GG. Maybe Ignia power amped his Base a bit?

Same

Hmm, idk. Skullion and Madmole have shown to be comparable and Base Natsu~Madmole in AP. Though I get that Kiria kinda stomped Base Natsu during Mercphobia arc. I think u can just argue Natsu got stronger during the Aldoron arc. Zenkai Boost GG. Maybe Ignia power amped his Base a bit?

Same
Kiria was basically fighting Natsu and Erza at the same time (plus a bit of Lucy) and looked like she was having a blast while the 3 of them were clearly trying much harder. She also wounded Base Natsu and sent him flying with a very casual attack, and freaking toyed with Star Dress Lucy before she one-shot her.

Skullion is = to Mirajane, who is WAY above DSM Gray and Star Dress Mix Lucy. He also one-shot DSM Gray and took no damage from his attack, and Natsu needed to work alongside DF Wendy (who is equal to Base Natsu) just to hold his own against Skullion.

Madmole being equal to Natsu is likely due to him sacrificing AP for that insane durability.

But as I said before that will be discussed more in the CRT I'm gonna release next week.

Last edited:
Also, shouldn't X793 Wendy's thing mention that with Dragon Force + Enchantments, she can go up to 6-C+ at the start of X793 (since her enchantments can be as high as a 4x multiplier), and up to Low 6-B+ as a High Enchanter (since the 4x multiplier would put her post high-enchanter DF + enchantments at 6.88 teratons)?

Also, the part of Natsu's Base write-up that says that he "fought and matched Kiria" is a HUGE stretch, as he blocked only one attack from her (note that he had to use both hands while she was only using one), and was then wounded and sent flying by a casual attack where Kiria wasn't even looking at him
"Fought and matched Kiria" is not on Natsu's profile... What are you talking bout mate....?

Also, shouldn't X793 Wendy's thing mention that with Dragon Force + Enchantments, she can go up to 6-C+ at the start of X793 (since her enchantments can be as high as a 4x multiplier), and up to Low 6-B+ as a High Enchanter (since the 4x multiplier would put her post high-enchanter DF + enchantments at 6.88 teratons)?
No, the Varies with Enchantment exists for this reason
I forgot

Since Hades devil heart is his weakness and the source of his longevity and power

Does it have to be near him at all times? @DemonGodMitchAubin
Unknown, farthest we ever see him get from it is on Tenrou Island
Kiria was basically fighting Natsu and Erza at the same time (plus a bit of Lucy) and looked like she was having a blast while the 3 of them were clearly trying much harder. She also wounded Base Natsu and sent him flying with a very casual attack, and freaking toyed with Star Dress Lucy before she one-shot her.

Skullion is = to Mirajane, who is WAY above DSM Gray and Star Dress Mix Lucy. He also one-shot DSM Gray and took no damage from his attack, and Natsu needed to work alongside DF Wendy (who is equal to Base Natsu) just to hold his own against Skullion.

Madmole being equal to Natsu is likely due to him sacrificing AP for that insane durability.

But as I said before that will be discussed more in the CRT I'm gonna release next week.
Maybe your best course of action... Would be to tread lightly 😑

So I'm sorta hyped for Natsu vs Suzaku rematch, but I just wanted to ask, how should the fight realitically go down? I'm not asking r/FairyTail because they despise when you bring up how strong Natsu has gotten, but I'm genuinely curious and wanna know everyone's thoughts beyond him using DF and oneshotting.

Also, is it just me, or was X792 Fried above X792 Bickslow and Evergreen?

The 2 of them together got stomped together by Wahl's Doll, but Fried and Ichiya together one-shot it.

Back