• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Until context is given everything and anything is possible. I am just saying that I am hoping for something like this to happen. Until it truly happens we can only assume what might or might not happen.

I did say that I am taking the statement literally(I take "it" literally). It means I hope the statement was literal rather than figure of speech and Selene powers over the moon somehow allows it to eat the world and we get weird things like Selene somehow bringing moon to life or Moon being her true body or her outer shell or anything like that.

That is what I am hoping for. We all are hoping for a tier 5 feat from my perspective something like that is a sure fire way to get a tier 5 feat and maybe natsu travelling to the moon and us getting some nice speed feats too.

What I don't understand is how does me hoping for something offends you so badly that you had to twist my words ?

Until context is given everything and anything is possible. I am just saying that I am hoping for something like this to happen. Until it truly happens we can only assume what might or might not happen.

I did say that I am taking the statement literally(I take "it" literally). It means I hope the statement was literal rather than figure of speech and Selene powers over the moon somehow allows it to eat the world and we get weird things like Selene somehow bringing moon to life or Moon being her true body or her outer shell or anything like that.

That is what I am hoping for. We all are hoping for a tier 5 feat from my perspective something like that is a sure fire way to get a tier 5 feat and maybe natsu travelling to the moon and us getting some nice speed feats too.

What I don't understand is how does me hoping for something offends you so badly that you had to twist my words ?
WOW! "so badly that you had to twist my words", you read minds and intentions too? If so then you're doing a poor job at it, did you read anything in my question being condescending towards you? Anything disrespectful at all?

It was just a simple question out of curiosity, but no you had feel like it was a personal attack and go all "why dOEs mE hOpIng OffEnd yOU".

"So you want to take all statements literally until context is given?"

No matter How I see it that looks twisted. How does talking one statement literally becomes all ?
and frankly talking all statements literally is a big thing since that would entail

hyped up data book statements/statements from other verses/ stupid statements and so on.
So maybe I am doing a poor job but
your question does sound disrespectful and twisted and seriously puts me in a really bad position. (for wanting to take a statement literally)
and your reply to that being so sarcastic and you not even realizing how ambiguous your statement really is doesn't really help me see your intentions much more clearly either.

Then forgive me for the wording of my statement because I was just curious if your were this hopefull in regards to potential feats and statements in FT and other verses .

And I admit I responded to your answer harshly so forgive me for that, but your reply does come off as rude as well

I apologize for that. There are a lot of stupid statements.
Like temari blowing of the universe comes to my mind when talking about stupid statements.
and when you asked me if I take all the statements literally.

First thing that came to my mind was that you are taunting me ? Since that would mean I agree to things like those.

and I really am hopeful specially with EZ's new chapter. It was a bit dark and unusual for Hiro and then with EZ's planetary level feats I am really excited since Hiro might really go for it and give tier 5 feats.

Although I am normally not this excited for most other verses and would rather look at things objectively but FT has always been one of my favs. So, I am a bit more exited than usual :D having a tier 5 natsu would be a dream come true. ^_^

I won't have to keep seeing him getting stomped in vs battle polls :p

Nalu is bound to be canon. You don't have to sacrifice anything for that. Especially Tier-5 Fairy Tail.
That's not exactly true, it's not guaranteed, I would say very likely, especially now

I'm just saying if I was forced to choose between Tier 5 and Nalu becoming canon and only one of them could come true, I would choose Nalu without a second thought

Last edited:
I don't see how that's going too far? I care much more about the characters and their relationships than how strong they are, not saying that doesn't matter to me either, just saying it will always be secondary to character and story

I don't see how that's going too far? I care much more about the characters and their relationships than how strong they are, not saying that doesn't matter to me either, just saying it will always be secondary to character and story
You really suck at detecting sarcasm, I’ve noticed it even in other threads.

@Ovrhide Well in my defense, it is kinda hard to detect sarcasm that is not blatantly obvious via reading text, I genuinely thought you cared more about Tier 5 than Nalu cause that isn’t that insane of an opinion

So yeah, my bad for misreading that

I’m hoping this elentir place has something to with the gods of the FT series because we never really explored them and originally god slayer magic was hyped up to being superior to Dragon slayer magic so I hope we find out more about the gods

I always thought god ankseram would be the final boss he definitely played a big role in the story Before the story ends I at least want to see what he/she looks like

As far as the tier 5 stuff u know we will have to wait and see

next chapter were probably gonna get some lore regarding this elentir place and the white wizard and touka might make an appearance it and hiro is probably gonna try to hype Selene and her power the same way he did with the other god dragons when we were introduced to them

and Looking back at the white witches goal she was trying to white out the god dragons and fairy tail because she thought they were to powerful and would give rise to an evil like Zeref

but we know now that she was trying to save this elentir place so maybe she needed all of them and their power in order to battle Selene or something so maybe that points to how powerful Selene is if that is in fact that case

I would love to see more on Gods and transcendent magic world does give me hope but I always thought Gods are some kind of AI that run the universe and don't really have a will of their own.

New Dragon Force Natsu Render for 100 Year Quest
latest

Something just occured to me, Natsu could move within Dimaria's Time Stop while he had Magic Sealing Handcuffs on... That either means END Form doesn't use magic power and uses curse power instead, allowing him to break the handcuffs off or Natsu resisted Magic Nullification, I'm more inclined to believe the former, but I wish the latter could be true

Its END is leader of demons and greatest demon so it makes sense that he uses Flame curse magic but I think if Natsu is angry then he would just burn Magic nullification. I know that makes no sense but well that's Natsu for you :D

This is not for CRT or a proper argument. Just saying that her High Enchant magic is really really OP. The way she made fought with base acnologia with ease.

This is not for CRT or a proper argument. Just saying that her High Enchant magic is really really OP. The way she made fought with base acnologia with ease.
Well eh, Acnologia wasn’t really serious and he wasn’t even damaged, Irene also didn’t even fight him head on, she sent him away

Frankly just a high 6C looks a bit too low balled for her profile. :D

Btw is it just me or they way and the intensity with which she fights against Erza and wendy and the intensity at which she fights acnologia are really really different.

That was a nice little chapter it’s cool to what brandish was up to and how and why she ended up on Aldoron

it’s funny I saw the raws for the bonus chapter on IG and i had thought they were spoilers for the upcoming chapter as I didn’t ever recall brandish just walking around and riding roller coaster’s and the such in the OG series or 100YQ so I thought the upcoming chapter had taken us back to earthland to focus on Brandish and Aquarius and or the 5th Gen dragon slayers lol

Back