• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

We have feats with dragon gods even then no believes that FT is multi continental.
Cause people suck, even tho the evidence that Fairy Heart would scale above Etherion and Dragon Cry is far more accurate than not scaling them at all

Zeref's Low 2-C should apply to his range, not to his Stats.
It would apply only to Neo Eclipse, which by a Time Reset destroys the current timeline

It's a very situational rating that literally only applies to one spell

Cause people suck, even tho the evidence that Fairy Heart would scale above Etherion and Dragon Cry is far more accurate than not scaling them at all
I know right. That is why I said it won't be easy to upgrade. You might bring all the evidence but they might still reject because they "don't think so." I know 'm gonna hate people after that. :D Probably will have my own hit list.

Ohh there is this new system that if someone msgs while I am typing I can just click on view msgs and be updated. I like that (y)

@God900 Pretty much exactly like Kaguya's High 4-C feat, Zeref would just get the rating only for Neo Eclipse

I’m personally neutral on neo Eclipse but leaning more towards agree for Ars Magia since there’s some evidence to show the god tiers scales to it

I’m personally neutral on neo Eclipse but leaning more towards agree for Ars Magia since there’s some evidence to show the god tiers scales to it
I've actually become even more neutral about Ars-Magia, I can see both sides of the argument, I'm fine with however it ends up after the CRT

Right I could definitely see both sides there evidence for the god tires to scale to Ars Magia not as much as the Etherion and Dragon cry stuff but there’s some evidence that makes me lean more towards agree but I’m not strongly agreeing

I know, I’m just curious how ppl are going to suggest we nerf him again considering we’re already lowballing his size

What's the "What to do with X784 Fodder" part about?
The reasoning for why the X784 Fodder are High 7-C is faulty, so we'll need to give them a new rating, I already have an idea of what they will be in a CRT

Then I suppose that it involves even characters that don't have a profile yet, because there are some of them that I would create or see created

I’m not sure but I think it’s just their profiles need to be fixed up with better justifications but I’m not sure

And my position on the upcoming CRT’s

DF being upgraded to At least 4x

(Strongly agree)
Etherious Mard geer being upgraded to 2x
(neutral)
What to do with X784 Fodder
(Neutral)
Applying the Class G Lifting Stength to X792 Base Natsu Characters
(Neutral)
Scaling God Tiers to Ars-Magia
(Lightly agree)
Neo Eclipse being Universe level+
(Neutral)
Dealing with the speeds of the characters Post-Dragon Force Multiplier CRT
(Agree since I agree with DF Being upgraded)
Potentially scaling X791 Laxus, Jura, and Jellal 2x stronger than X791 Base Natsu
(Lightly agree)

And with EZ
Ziggy being upgraded to 5B
(Agree)
Shiki possibly being 7B
(Lightly agree)

but of course we will figure everything out once it’s time to do CRT’s

What's the "What to do with X784 Fodder" part about?
Originally they scaled to being 1/4 as strong as the Low 7-B's under the assumption that fodder like Max survived 1 of Laxus' Thunder Palace Lacrimas while Gray survived 4, meaning he's at least 1/4 as durable. However, this can't be used anymore because now we realized that the power of the Lacrima is dependent on the damage dealt to it.

I also was planning a CRT on scaling the god tiers to Aldoron's Class T lifting strength. That can go with the Class G stuff as just a whole lifting strength CRT.

This will basically be my thoughts during the multiple FT-CRTs on biased Verse Opponents:

"Crikey, Companions! These cute Lil' Bludgers have a real attitude!"

Back