• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I read the CRT's This part specifically. I tried talking about it.

• Neo Eclipse being Universe level+
Man, the backlash scares me. SO, in the reply I got

The guy used.

"Thats idiotic low ball, Yhwach was going to destroy ALL of the Bleach realms including 2 infinite realms and recreate it as a new one "

"Thats a NLF because we never see him do it, not to mention Zeref would die passively before he’d even do that "

In the same post. :D I mean even I am embarrassed and this is not even my post.
That's actually not gonna be my CRT, it's DragonGamer's plan to make that one, he's going for "Likely Universe level+"

I personally think that the rating makes sense for Neo Eclipse, but I do know it will get immense backlash

I already saw the backlash. I wish Dragongamer all the luck in the world.

"Again a bullshit NLF because he was never shown doing so. No one in FT is Universal and literally almost everyone knows that "

Neo Eclipse is also a very limited thing and I'm not even really sure that would be combat applicable

I mean it's perfectly do-able in combat tbh, all zeref needs to do is create a portal to the SBT, which is done with a simple hand gesture, and walk through it to activate Neo Eclipse.

Would Neo Eclipse only be a option applicable to battles when they're taking place on Earthland where Zeref is In-Character? Or would it also be applicable to SBA locations whether Zeref is In-Character or Bloodlusted?

Btw I saw zeref's profile he only has immortality type 1,2, and 3.
Shouldn't he have Type 4 or Type 8 too.

Or rather possibly type 4 and type 8.

Btw I saw zeref's profile he only has immortality type 1,2, and 3.
Shouldn't he have Type 4 or Type 8 too.

Or rather possibly type 4 and type 8.
We can handle some stuff in a later CRT, there are some other things we need to talk about with Zeref's Immotality

Btw this is not CRT just something I want to make clear :D

"Magic is the physical embodiment of the spirit. When the physical spirit of an organism connects with the spiritual flow of nature, the spirit forms Magic as a product of the connection. Though Magic goes beyond reason, it is still born of reason and it takes an enormous amount of concentration and mental ability to use it"

They are making it clear that mental ability and spirit are two different things.

The fact that they are mentioning all three

Body

Mental spirit

And spiritual flow in some way equates it to reiatsu.

The fact Natsu can use magic as a soul is another proof for that.

Would that give FT characters resistance to Soul Manip. ?

I guess Type 4 sure since when he and Mavis died they came back as that other guy and girl forgot their names but yea let’s wait until we can create CRT’s

Remember guys, this is the current order I am planning, in due time we will go over all these topics, you just gotta be patient and eventually we'll be up to date with everything
  • Dragon Force and FDKM Multiplier being “At least 4x” to Attack Power, Durability, and Speed
  • Etherious Mard Geer being at least 2x as strong as his Base Form
  • What to do with X784 Fodder
  • Applying the Class G Lifting Stength to X792 Base Natsu Characters
  • Scaling God Tiers to Ars-Magia
  • Neo Eclipse being Universe level+
  • Dealing with the speeds of the characters Post-Dragon Force Multiplier CRT
  • Potentially scaling X791 Laxus, Jura, and Jellal 2x stronger than X791 Base Natsu

Pretty sure that isn't Type 4, because it's not a power of his, it seems to be just a natural cycle of reincarnation and he doesn't retain his memories and power. He also shouldn't get Type 8 as not only is their no proof that just because he was cursed by the god he won't die as long as the god is alive, but the final fate of him and Mavis goes against it.

Also, the Soul might be a component of Magic, but that doesn't mean burning magic is Soul Manip.

Yeah it won't but in case of Character in bleach vs Zeref via equalization. Wouldn't magic = reiatsu because and with Zeref possesing infinite magic power/reiatsu that Soul Crush argument becomes null/void right ?

Yeah normally it can't because normal power system don't have energy interacting with souls. Another reason even if they are then they are not present in nature.

But here. Not only Magic is present in nature but also is spiritual(soul one not mental one) in nature.
So those points should be enough to equalize ?

Yes you can equalize the Power System between the two verses so that they can interact, but it isn't allowed to give verse specific Abilities and Resistances possessed by those Power Systems.

Ex. Zeref wouldn't have RC just because Magic = Reiatsu

His Soul Manip Resistance would depend on Potency of the Soul Manip he resisted not on the amount of Power he posseses.

Last edited:
I have to say one thing I'm not a huge fan of is how big everything is now. I really liked the tight neat look that it had before, and now it's just completely blown up in size. I'm just glad that the zoom option works and I can make it a bit smaller.

I have to say one thing I'm not a huge fan of is how big everything is now. I really liked the tight neat look that it had before, and now it's just completely blown up in size. I'm just glad that the zoom option works and I can make it a bit smaller.
That's wierd for me it's much more tight and neat than on the original, than again I'm on mobile so that's probably why.

I’m on mobile too and everything is big af for me. Is there a way to change stuff because only seeing two one line posts at once on my screen is weird.

I’m on mobile too and everything is big af for me. Is there a way to change stuff because only seeing two one line posts at once on my screen is weird.
Probably not, you’ll just have to get used to this new size, overtime you should adapt and find this fine

Not sure if you have this feature, but on chrome you can change it to a desktop view which makes everything smaller on my phone so it might help you as well.

You might have to get use to it fam I'm not sure that you can change it unless you zoom out if your phone gives you that option.

I don't believe it's on the site presence or change to desktop mode

Not to start a debate but Can someone refresh my memory why are we trying to scale X791 Jura to be 2x X791 base Natsu aren’t both already 7B

Back