• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

These are the drawings from Hiro Mashima's Autograph Session today, also some quotes about Nalu
latest
latest

latest

latest

This is some great stuff

Does anyone have a good image of Giant Gajeel to put in the profile? Given that he now has the Giant key, he should have the proper image in the tabber

Does anyone have a good image of Giant Gajeel to put in the profile? Given that he now has the Giant key, he should have the proper image in the tabber
I mean Giant Gajeel looks pretty much the same as his Base, just bigger perspective wise, but sure, I can add an image

about the supposed regeneration of natsu in dragon cry he was pierced by the horn of animus and after the fight he was very well

So Elentir has too much magic power, so in their world mages are even more powerfull than in Earthland. Plus White Wizard girl name is Falis she is one of Elentir "White Wizards Sect" called Liberia and they go to other worlds to empty it's magic and if they stop doing this Selene destroy their world.

So Elentir has too much magic power, so in their world mages are even more powerfull than in Earthland. Plus White Wizard girl name is Falis she is one of Elentir "White Wizards Sect" called Liberia and they go to other worlds to empty it's magic and if they stop doing this Selene destroy their world.
So they're White "Succ" Wizards

Whelp we handled and settled 5 CRT's, I think we need a well deserved break from CRT's

Wow, a double fake out, the person who we thought was the White Wizard is actually a Girl Named Faris who was just posing as the White Wizard... WTF Hiro, you can’t do that twice, first faking us out that Touka wasn’t actually the White Wizard and now this? My interest in Faris has significantly dropped now that she isn’t actually the White Wizard, so who know if we’ll meet the real White Wizard eventually, as for Elentir having far more magic power than Earthland, that’s what I expected, I imagine we’ll see some crazy feats and buffs for the characters once they go to Elentir as their magic power will be greatly amplified, Faris says that Selene will end up destroying Elentir, but how is an unknown, overall a very calm and chill chapter, but my disappointment that Faris isn’t actually the White Wizard is immense

Well at least we finally got a name for the “white wizard” lol though i guess her profile is inaccurate as she isn’t the real white wizard

But man I was not expecting Hiro to throw another curveball at us the way things are getting set up I’m expecting this arc to be the best arc in 100YQ so far

Were probably gonna see good feats from our cast considering they will all be amped this arc

@DemonGodMitchAubin I mean that means jellals job isn’t done so I do think that we will see the real white wizard eventually I don’t think hiro would set him/her up and then just not at least show us them we already have seen white magic used in the war arc so I do think that we will see them maybe in the Gold dragon god arc

I think that the White Wizard might be Selene disguised as a human, who came on Earthland 100 years ago to found the cult

Actually glad that she isn't the White Wizard....she wasn't that impressive in the Aldo arc overall. The real WW might actually be someone way stronger.

Selene might be clear since she seemed to think Faris was the White Wizard too

Alright so now that the chapter has come out and we have had a break from the main controversial CRT’s when are we going to start the last couple of ones since they aren’t that controversial

We still have to do Jura being 2x X791 Base Natsu

Natsu having Low to Mid-Low via being able to cauterize wounds that could save Macao’s life https://i.imgur.com

MardGeer having Regen I guess Mid Low Via Transformation as he was able to heal his wounds by transforming as seen in chapter 408

and I guess for EZ just giving Ziggy resistance to Heat/Fire manipulation due to Sister stating one would need Ziggy level armor to survive the Fire/Magma on RedCave

Alright so now that the chapter has come out and we have had a break from the main controversial CRT’s when are we going to start the last couple of ones since they aren’t that controversial

We still have to do Jura being 2x X791 Base Natsu

Natsu having Low to Mid-Low via being able to cauterize wounds that could save Macao’s life https://i.imgur.com

MardGeer having Regen I guess Mid Low Via Transformation as he was able to heal his wounds by transforming as seen in chapter 408

and I guess for EZ just giving Ziggy resistance to Heat/Fire manipulation due to Sister stating one would need Ziggy level armor to survive the Fire/Magma on RedCave
That's not regeneration.
It's forcefully closing the wound via burning it.

@Ah_Gou I Never said it was

I’m neutral on all 3 of the FT CRT’s I’m just listing what we have left to do based on what people have suggested and talked about in this thread

Natsu's regeneration wouldn't really be based on that, but on the fact that Aldoron pierced all of his body with a multitude of wooden spears, and Natsu was fine just after activating Dragon Force.
We don't really know if he cauterized or regenerated the wounds, but he surely did something and was almost fine after the battle.
Some characters have similar level of regeneration for way less impressive feats

Natsu's regeneration wouldn't really be based on that, but on the fact that Aldoron pierced all of his body with a multitude of wooden spears, and Natsu was fine just after activating Dragon Force.
We don't really know if he cauterized or regenerated the wounds, but he surely did something and was almost fine after the battle.
Some characters have similar level of regeneration for way less impressive feats
That's just endurance and inconsistency in art, authors are not gonna draw their character with 10 holes on their body on every panel.

Back