• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

If we tried to calculate her AP based on her size when she grabbed Natsu and Lucy it wouldn't be anything notable.
Oh, I just meant that if she grew then wouldn't her power would increase proportionally to her size increase?

On another note, I'm wondering if we can scale Aquarius to Natsu via her hurting Yokai Lucy, who matched Natsu (in fact, when Yokai Lucy had a write-up she was a 6-C due to overpowering Base Natsu IIRC) and caught him off guard with how powerful she was (not to mention Yokai Lucy is several times above her normal self). Not to mention, Aquarius swept Natsu away for a bit with her water like what God Serena did when he overpowered Base Natsu in x792

Although that brings up a potential discussion about whether all of Lucy's Spirits are above her Star Dress form and are comparable to Natsu...

Actually that's not a bad idea.

Also, since Youko casually made Lucy several times stronger as a Yokai (with no implication of a massive power drain), wouldn't this be important to add to base Youko's writeup (something like "Far Stronger than Lucy Heartfilia, as she casually increased her power by several times")?

Last edited:
I know I said we should put off talking bout the Human Forms of the Dragon Gods for now and I was kinda a rude dick about shutting the conversation down about said topic, but after sitting on it for a bit, I think I've changed my mind bout that, now that Selene has left the story and we may not get to see her again for a like over a month probably, I'm going to make a CRT about the Human Forms of the Dragon Gods and Suzaku after finishing up all the currently ongoing FT CRT's

Once again, I ask people to just wait until that CRT to talk about that topic, and I apologize for being so rude about shutting down conversations about that topic above

I know I said we should put off talking bout the Human Forms of the Dragon Gods for now and I was kinda a rude dick about shutting the conversation down about said topic, but after sitting on it for a bit, I think I've changed my mind bout that, now that Selene has left the story and we may not get to see her again for a like over a month probably, I'm going to make a CRT about the Human Forms of the Dragon Gods and Suzaku after finishing up all the currently ongoing FT CRT's

Once again, I ask people to just wait until that CRT to talk about that topic, and I apologize for being so rude about shutting down conversations about that topic above
Nah bro, ik you're a good guy deep down, and it's stressful at times cause you're the main face of who manages FT on this wiki, so I cannot blame you at all

I was wondering why does keyes and bloodman have magic nullification on their profiles
They are comprised of Magic Barrier Particles, which causes magic deficiency disease by destroying the ethernano aka "magic" in the air and anyone who inhales or absorbs it through the skin also has their internal magic destroyed and their ability to use magic is basically crippled. Unless your a dragon slayer or have some way to circumvent the sickness.

They are comprised of Magic Barrier Particles, which causes magic deficiency disease by destroying the ethernano aka "magic" in the air and anyone who inhales or absorbs it through the skin also has their internal magic destroyed and their ability to use magic is basically crippled. Unless your a dragon slayer or have some way to circumvent the sickness.
Alright thank you

Thank you another question zeref profile says magic nullification because he resisted it when keyes used his but in tartaros zeref appears a long time after keyes is defeated. Unless im forgetting something
Keyes and Bloodman were created to kill Zeref, but failed to do so even with the magic barrier particles which destroy the particles that make up magic.

Hey, this isn't serious or anything, but am I the only one who gets serious Conqueror's Haki vibes from Erza in this scene from 9:48 to 10:16?

Honestly, were Erza in the OP world, I could definitely see her having Conqueror's Haki. Her insane willpower and leadership skills make her an ideal candidate, plus the fact that she's known as "Queen of the Fairies" means that she has some sort of rank or title that makes her a sort of leader, which is what most if not all users of Conqueror Haki have.

I think Alta face should be upgraded. It's blatantly stated to be 5-B
Just like many other characters who were said to be capable of destroying the planet too. The many statements can generate many different interpretations, and most interpretations wouldn't automatically imply Alta face throwing a casual punch = / = 5-B

You know that Alta face doesn't need to destroy the Planet to show that he is 5-B, right??
You know that this applies to almost every characters in fiction, Alta face isn't an exception. If i were to use examples, Whitebeard from One piece and the Demon lord from the Deadly seven sins want to have a word with you. Because different interpretations can change a context that would suggest a said character to be 5-B, but can be debunked by saying "it doesn't refer to his AP" etc etc

In the end feats matters. So feats>Statements most of the time
Not always, we treat Zeref's Magic as "infinite" even if it doesn't have feats that prove It.

Also, he is the source of all magic power in Elentir and its constantly said that the magic power of Elentir is so vast that it constantly needs to be erased or else the planet will explode and be erased

See, It doesn't mention something as vague as "world" but Planet instead. Those examples that you mention above only state the word "world" which again, is really vague.

Last edited:
Not always, we treat Zeref's Magic as "infinite" even if doesn't have feats that prove It.

Also, he is the source of all magic power in Elentir and its constantly said that the magic power of Elentir is so vast that it constantly needs to be erased or else the planet will explode and be erased..

See, It doesn't mention something as vague as "world" but Planet instead. Those examples that you mention above only state the word "world" which again, is really vague.
You know going by this logic Yamamoto from Bleach could easily be planet lvl, considering the nature of his bankai which slowly destroys everything including the soul society, himself and his enemies. The reason why he's not is simply, because it's more a sort of environmental destruction feat. Alta face is most likely the same, judging by the content this interpretation makes more sense, hence why I hard disagree with you on this.

Besides, even if he's the source of all magic it's not a legitimate justification enough. Considering how strict this wiki regarding feats and statements (especially popular Shounen Mangas) you would be lucky if they add a "possibly" or something like that

You know going by this logic Yamamoto from Bleach could easily be planet lvl, considering the nature of his bankai which slowly destroys everything including the soul society, himself and his
Not a good example, but anyway, being stated Planet level, or, being able to destroy the "planet", instead of using the word "world" (which is very vague) is very blatant.
Heck, we even treat Zeref's Magic as infinite just going byba statement.
If there is nothing that contradicts the statement, or if is not flowerly language, then the statement should be taken in consideration.

Not a good example, but anyway, being stated Planet level, or, being able to destroy the "planet", instead of using the word "world" (which is very vague) is very blatant.
Heck, we even treat Zeref's Magic as infinite just going byba statement.
If there is nothing that contradicts the statement, or if is not flowerly language, then the statement should be taken in consideration.
You can spin it around the way you want It's still considered environment destruction feat. According to you, "If it vanish the planet boom boom" so basically It's just there to maintain the stability of their planet, In other words nothing suggests "Itself" is 5-B, but it's disappearance.

You can spin it around the way you want It's still considered environment destruction feat. According to you, "If it vanish the planet boom boom" so basically It's just there to maintain the stability of their planet, In other words nothing suggests "Itself" is 5-B, but it's disappearance.
It’s stated it would cause the world to explode by filling the world with it’s magic power and on the wiki and in FT
magic power=AP

Alta face isn’t there to maintain anything by the way that’s what the white priestess are there to do they regulate the amount of magic power Alta face releases so they can prevent the world from exploding

However it’s really no point in discussing it since the CRT has been put on hold until we get more info on Alta face since it just showed up last chapter

Back