• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Dragon Gods Human Forms Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
This is a rather simple CRT, the Human Forms of the Dragon Gods should not be that much weaker than their Dragon Forms.

First of all, Aldoron is a prime example of this as his “Human Form” being God Seed Aldoron is flat out stated to be the same power as his Dragon Form.

Selene is another major factor of this scaling as her Human Form is above the Suzaku that managed to one-shot Base Natsu. Now as we know, God Seed Aldoron was only somewhat weakened by the God Seeds destruction and therefore would still be somewhat comparable to his full power. He at least wouldn’t be so much weaker as to drop out of his tiering by any means, as he is well into High 6-A and he shouldn’t have been weakened to below 40% of his full power as only 3 out of the 5 God Seeds were taken out, each of which were all far weaker than God Seed Aldoron. So this Weakened Aldoron wasn’t able to one-shot Base Natsu, while Suzaku was, and Selene scales to that Suzaku. So Human Form Selene should just flat out be High 6-A.

As well, after seeing Human Form Selene get serious and feeling her power, Mercphobia says that her original power is intact and that it is the power of a God. He also uses that line to directly compare Selene to how himself and Aldoron were weakened when they were defeated, saying once again that this Human Form Selene was above both the weakened Merc and Aldoron, while pretty much saying that this is her Full Power.

As well, Acnologia’s feat of overpowering and one-shotting thousands of dragons, which form the power of the Dragon Cry itself is actually a feat he does in his Human Form and not his Dragon Form, so yeah, that just supports the feat as well

This pretty much clarifies that the Human Forms and Dragon Forms of the Dragon Gods are very close in power and don’t have a massive gap between them, meaning that all the Human Forms of the Dragon Gods should be High 6-A

I don’t think this is too controversial, but eh, I never really know how these things go

Last edited:
God Seed Aldoron could had one shotted Base Natsu if he want (the fight says it all). God Seed Aldoron isn’t even human last time I checked unless I missed something, he’s literally a part of Aldoron himself and the dragon itself could just give power to the main one

Selene could be so powerful that even in her human form, it wouldn’t feel that she lost most power to begin with

I don’t need to start on how just because it shows Acno I’m his human form with another person, doesn’t mean that he actually defeated them as a human as well. He could just revert to that if he’s not fighting

Last edited:
God Seed Aldoron could had one shotted Base Natsu if he want (the fight says it all). God Seed Aldoron isn’t even human last time I checked unless I missed something, he’s literally a part of Aldoron himself and the dragon itself could just give power to the main one
We're never told that he could've done so and he was simply toying with Natsu. Without any backing to that claim, it's simply a headcanon. The point here is that this somewhat weakened Aldoron couldn't one-shot Natsu while Suzaku could.

Oh, I should mention, I agree. I've been having this on my mind for some time now so it's only natural.

Well we see he couldn't as Base Natsu was able to take many attacks from this Weakened Aldoron without going down and this Aldoron was in fact trying to kill him, Suzaku was able to one-shot Base Natsu as if it was nothing, meaning he should be above that weakened Aldoron, which is supported by him actually defeating Human Form Selene, who was said to have the full power of a Dragon God when compared to Aldoron, signifying that Selene's Human Form is actually the Original Full Power of a Dragon God and would therefore be above the Weakened Aldoron

We're never told that he could've done so and he was simply toying with Natsu. Without any backing to that claim, it's simply a headcanon. The point here is that this somewhat weakened Aldoron couldn't one-shot Natsu while Suzaku could.
And God See Aldoron isn’t even human, he’s literally a part of the dragon like the others…to say he’s human to begin with doesn’t make a lick of sense unless it was said in the manga

Well we see he couldn't as Base Natsu was able to take many attacks from this Weakened Aldoron without going down and this Aldoron was in fact trying to kill him, Suzaku was able to one-shot Base Natsu as if it was nothing, meaning he should be above that weakened Aldoron, which is supported by him actually defeating Human Form Selene, who was said to have the full power of a Dragon God when compared to Aldoron, signifying that Selene's Human Form is actually the Original Full Power of a Dragon God and would therefore be above the Weakened Aldoron
I had written more so check on that if u can.
It’s literally to happen in most fight king anime where someone >>>> another “plays with their food”. It’s have happen countless of times that it’s obvious if that person decided to take it seriously then he would had just killed that person off where the case with Suzuka is that he took it seriously and wanted to end it right then and there

And God See Aldoron isn’t even human, he’s literally a part of the dragon like the others…to say he’s human to begin with doesn’t make a lick of sense unless it was said in the manga
Even discounting that debate, this establishes that Suzaku > Weakened Aldoron, and Human Selene is comparable to Suzaku, and Selene said the Dragon Gods rival each other in power.

I had written more so check on that if u can.
It’s literally to happen in most fight king anime where someone >>>> another “plays with their food”. It’s have happen countless of times that it’s obvious if that person decided to take it seriously then he would had just killed that person off where the case with Suzuka is that he took it seriously and wanted to end it right then and there
He is going all out on Base Natsu, he uses several named attacks and is even pushed to use the Thicket of Arms, which is his strongest attack

And none of those could put Base Natsu down, we know that his physicals and magic attacks scale to his Dragon Form as he said so, so while he can't Base Natsu down in one attack, yet Suzaku could, another thing that supports this is that Aldoron uses named attacks against Natsu and Suzaku didn't

Suzaku being at this level is supported by him actually defeating Human Form Selene, who is above the Weakened Aldoron as said by Merc himself

So it's clear that the differences between the Human Forms and Dragon Forms of full Dragons is not a major gap

Should we give this a wait until the end of the Selene fight? I feel like we are a few chapters away from clarifying how the human forms stack up to the dragon forms.

I’d say it checks out otherwise, I just don’t want something contrary/otherwise be dropped with how the Selene fight is going.

Should we give this a wait until the end of the Selene fight? I feel like we are a few chapters away from clarifying how the human forms stack up to the dragon forms.

I’d say it checks out otherwise, I just don’t want something contrary/otherwise be dropped with how the Selene fight is going.
Eh, I think we have the evidence necessary to carry this out. Selene and Suzaku both left so Alta Face is probably going to be the focus.

Fair enough and if anything changes in the future we can change it again.

Going off what Mitch provided, I agree. I think Aldoron’s true “humanoid” form containing power equivalent to his dragon form is great support. And admittedly it’s been a bit since I’ve seen og FT, I never got the impression that Acnologia’s human form was that different in power from his dragon form.

He is going all out on Base Natsu, he uses several named attacks and is even pushed to use the Thicket of Arms, which is his strongest attack

And none of those could put Base Natsu down, we know that his physicals and magic attacks scale to his Dragon Form as he said so, so while he can't Base Natsu down in one attack, yet Suzaku could, another thing that supports this is that Aldoron uses named attacks against Natsu and Suzaku didn't

Suzaku being at this level is supported by him actually defeating Human Form Selene, who is above the Weakened Aldoron as said by Merc himself

So it's clear that the differences between the Human Forms and Dragon Forms of full Dragons is not a major gap
I hope u do know when the fight started he was literally destroying Natsu like it was nothing until PoF kicked in. Suzuka factor was def brings in more evidence since he wasn’t screwing around when he one shot (don’t know if it was casual or not)

Selene got hurt by PIS since she literally stood there and let herself get hit (was caught off guard) yet the entire time beforehand she was demolishing Suzuka from the get go

How does name attack mean anything in the argument? They wouldn’t have to say anything and still proceed to wreck them….it’s literally an anime trope that existed for years

I agree for now

Also I don’t think Aldoron was toying around with Natsu because when they first met Aldoron stated that Natsu’s
“very existence was a threat” so I don’t think there was any reason for him hold back against someone he saw as a threat that he wanted to eliminate

I hope u do know when the fight started he was literally destroying Natsu like it was nothing until PoF kicked in. Suzuka factor was def brings in more evidence since he wasn’t screwing around when he one shot (don’t know if it was casual or not)

Selene got hurt by PIS since she literally stood there and let herself get hit (was caught off guard) yet the entire time beforehand she was demolishing Suzuka from the get go

How does name attack mean anything in the argument? They wouldn’t have to say anything and still proceed to wreck them….it’s literally an anime trope that existed for years
No? Wasn’t Selene dead serious when she went “you killed my son”.

Yes, he was wrecking Natsu, I'm not saying he wasn't wrecking Natsu, I'm not suggesting scaling Base Natsu to Aldoron, but he didn't one-shot Base Natsu, while Suzaku clearly did, so that means that Suzaku is stronger than weakened Aldoron, who wasn't that much weaker than his full power, also there is no scene of Natsu using an Emotion Boost
That's not PIS, it just means that Suzaku's full power can defeat Human Form Selene, who is stronger than the weakened Aldoron as supported by Mercphobia, Selene mentions how it was a Secret Art that was above his previous Secret Art
A named attack is usually more powerful than a standard punch or kick

I was neutral first, but reading the arguments it seems coherent. One more point to support the feat of Acnologia killing countless dragons in his humans form. The anime that shows Acnologia's backstory (which is canon). Show him oneshot dragons in his human form too. (But like, we see animations and all of him tearing dragons apart.) So I agree with it.

While I do agree, I don't know about using the Acno reasoning as evidence. Since Acno's human form is his base and his dragon form is like his DF.

The Dragons Gods are dragons from the start unlike Acno & Irene...I agree with the CRT though. Just thought I should bring it up.

I agree with Human form Dragon Gods (and my boi Suzaku) being upgraded to High 6-A.

Just one question: what about Base Natsu? Since Suzaku is being scaled to having done better against base Natsu than a weakened God Seed Aldoron, doesn't that mean that base Natsu is also going to get a big upgrade?

I agree with Human form Dragon Gods (and my boi Suzaku) being upgraded to High 6-A.

Just one question: what about Base Natsu? Since Suzaku is being scaled to having done better against base Natsu than a weakened God Seed Aldoron, doesn't that mean that base Natsu is also going to get a big upgrade?
No, Natsu isn't getting upgraded.

No because Base Natsu didn’t do any damage at all to a weakened god seed Aldoron

I will go for what you suggest for now. But I will still remain skeptical about it as I feel like I haven't actually seen Selene at her best or true power yet.

For now, I'm just gonna wait for more future chapters for weeks to come.

I will go for what you suggest for now. But I will still remain skeptical about it as I feel like I haven't actually seen Selene at her best or true power yet.

For now, I'm just gonna wait for more future chapters for weeks to come.
It doesn't actually matter if we've seen Selene's True Power yet, cause Selene and Suzaku via feats and statements are above the Weakened Aldoron who is not much weaker than his Full Power

One question: Does Aldoron still scale to Acnologia and the other Dragon Gods?

After all, Mercphobia stated that Aldoron wasn't at his full power.

One question: Does Aldoron still scale to Acnologia and the other Dragon Gods?

After all, Mercphobia stated that Aldoron wasn't at his full power.
Yes, his full power scales to Acnologia, as we know, he was weakened by the God Seeds Destruction, that’s what Merc is referring to

Ok got it. Just making sure.

As I said before, I agree with the proposal in this CRT. My boi Suzaku is gonna get the upgrade he deserves.

So, can we make the changes?

Also, I know this isn't relevant now, but how come it was never mentioned on Suzaku's write-up that it was heavily implied that he was much stronger than the members of Diabolos B?

Last edited:
I waited for a counter argument, but since 3 staff agree with the OP, and everyone but 1 agree with the changes, I believe we done here

Always feel a bit awkward when these things get accepted so quick, but eh, that's just how it goes for unpopular verses

So I will apply changes now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back