• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Yeah, and Base Natsu =< Devil Slayer Gray =< Base Satan Soul Mira

Since Base Gray only beat both base Mira and base Elfman together since they were weakened, I think it's fair to say Base Gray =< a healthy base Mira.
Ah shit. Just realised I misread what you posted. I saw Gray = base Natsu and everything went red lmao.

Was Mira in base?

Ah shit. Just realised I misread what you posted. I saw Gray = base Natsu and everything went red lmao.

Was Mira in base?
I'm not sure, but she and Elfman had turned back to base as Skullion and Madmole were retreating.

They could have very well been in Satan Soul, but I wouldn't be surprised if they'd been in base either. I mean, base Mira in x792 alone matched Jacob of the Spriggan 12.

In all seriousness, though, I do feel that it might help add to X793 Mira and Elfman to add some things about their fight with Lucy and how they are far above Lucy's spirits. Not only is it a good power showing for them, but it's good for power scaling as well.

So we now have FTL Fairy Tail Characters

That won't last long... Enjoy it while you can everyone

Personally, I'm happy that (for the time being) FT is FTL at max, since I'm sick and tired of OP people saying that One Piece automatically blitzes FT.

Don't get me wrong, I love both of them equally.

Also, would someone mind looking at my thread for Mirajane and Elfman to see if it is ok? I just want to make a small edit but I want to see if my proposal is alright (since it isn't a tier change, just an addition to Mira and Elfman's writeups based on their fight with Lucy).

Last edited:
Shouldn't Irene be Relativistic+ for being able to react to Erza enchanted by Wendy ?

on Irene's profile is "Relativistic (Faster than Dragon Force Wendy and an Erza who was enchanted to be 2x faster than normal)"

Shouldn't Irene be Relativistic+ for being able to react to Erza enchanted by Wendy ?

on Irene's profile is "Relativistic (Faster than Dragon Force Wendy and an Erza who was enchanted to be 2x faster than normal)"
Erza is "At least 10.67% SoL"

Irene is "At least 42.68% SoL"

Happy Nalu Day Everyone!
9ZZIia2.jpg

Straight from Hiro Mashima himself^

Same as Irene
Why? When he is blatantly slower.
He reacted slightly faster than Jacob to Serena getting blitzed.
Got shanked by brandish dispite watching her pull the blade out of her jacket.
That said his powered up form should be comparable since he fought jellal and copied meteor.

Back