• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

In the end feats matters. So feats>Statements most of the time
That is just not true

Statements for feats are just as valid as on screen feats, if not moreso, take a look at almost any verse and they will tell you this

Alta Face is blatantly 5-B based not only on the statement of how it can destroy the world, but how it does so

Alta Face overflows the planet with Magic Power until it explodes, it’s basically the same as blowing up a balloon with air until it pops, that’s blatant 5-B

As for Whitebeard, the context isn’t extrapolated upon, and you can definitely argue 5-B Yamamoto

Changing the subject, today I was thinking about how awful the final season's animation was, and I decided that if Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest doesn't have the same animation as Eden Zero, I won't watch it.

Oh who am I kidding, I'll probably watch it anyways.

Changing the subject, today I was thinking about how awful the final season's animation was, and I decided that if Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest doesn't have the same animation as Eden Zero, I won't watch it.

Oh who am I kidding, I'll probably watch it anyways.
Those last few fights were clean man

People hate on those fights but I love them. They're both so good, and FT had a really good finale imo
Yeah the final fights were really good. It could be because im a huge zeref fanboy but its one of my favorite fights. And the ds vs acno fight was really good too. I do wish it was longer and the ds fought acno at full strength but it was actually really good. I have my issues with alvarez but the last two fights and erza vs ajeel were great.

I will admit that Gildarts vs August was clean! And damn good! It was a curb stomp, but an entertaining as hell one!

My only complaint is that Cana should've done more, maybe shown off some sick new spells that she learned over the timeskip.

Still, animation for Gildarts fighting August was great!

Also, Ajeel vs Erza was admittedly a good match.

Zeref_Emperor_Outfit_With_Cloak.png

New_Zeref_No_Cloak_Render.png

Just saying, does the coloring on his attacks not look ******* amazing?

Raws are out

Looks like we got some lore on Alta Face and we see Irene again this chapter so that’s nice and it looks like Wendy got some kinda power up or something that she was able to enhance Natsu and the others with it as well

No one is scaling to 5-B at all, Alta Face will be 5-B essentially overtime

Shame, but that's how it be

Also the Alta Face Beam is 6-C and since everyone in Team Natsu tanked it, that leads to some small upgrades

Someone on Mangahelpers translated what happened in the chapter:

So the explosion was made by some kind of 'overflow' and Irene says that it was caused by some kind of repetitive cycle kinda like going from 0 to 100 but 99 then becomes 0 again.

But the overflow however is making Team Natsu stronger as the area is filled with Ethernano. Thus everyone using the condensed ethernano to surpass their limits and destroy Alta Face.

Speaking of Suzaku, I wonder how strong a well-written Georg Raizen will be? I mean, he's clearly gonna be stronger than Suzaku.

On that note, I wonder what Raizen's Dragon Slayer Magic gonna be? Based on his eating habits, I would have suggested that he eats all magic...but that's what Acnologia had.

Back