• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A profile for Viernes from Fairy Tail

Hello, I felt the need to open this forum because I wanted a profile to be opened for Viernes, the only Dragon Gods who does not have a profile on the site. What distinguishes Viernes, apart from having the basic hax of dragons, is that he does not have a physical body and is a concept. Again he was called a dragon that "exists and at the same time does not exist." From here will he have Incorporeality or NEP? Since I'm new here, I'd like to hear your thoughts. Here are the panels mentioned on the subject:

Nah he doesn't need a profile right now. Just wait till his arc is concluded, right now I don't believe there's enough information for him to have a profile as his magic and abilities are heavily unknown for the most part at the moment.

No point fra. He appeared last chapter and we have his actual physical form. No need to make it now and have to revise later minds well wait

Nah he doesn't need a profile right now. Just wait till his arc is concluded, right now I don't believe there's enough information for him to have a profile as his magic and abilities are heavily unknown for the most part at the moment.
I guess you are right. So, im delaying my first forum to the end of the arc. :')

1. [23:21]

Just wait for the arc to be done and for Viernes’ fight to be finished and I’ll make the profile

I think it's generally acceptable to list a new character on the verse page, but to actually make a profile requires a degree of knowledge and demonstration of their combat abilities, so it is probably wiser to wait for the relevant fight/arc to be concluded.

Hello, I felt the need to open this forum because I wanted a profile to be opened for Viernes, the only Dragon Gods who does not have a profile on the site. What distinguishes Viernes, apart from having the basic hax of dragons, is that he does not have a physical body and is a concept. Again he was called a dragon that "exists and at the same time does not exist." From here will he have Incorporeality or NEP? Since I'm new here, I'd like to hear your thoughts. Here are the panels mentioned on the subject:

it is too early to open a profile yet, but according to the information we have at the moment, I think he should get nep.

i think nep1 or nep3 but it is too early to open a profile yet.

Back