• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I don't know, Zeref seemed very confident in chapter 465 about it killing him. The parent dragons also literally called themselves dead and that they were separated from their soul. It's all too vague imo.
I wouldn't call confidence a certainty especially when he never seen that kind of power before, they are dead in the sense that they will be officially dead after the last of their life is expended, they said they still have life in them despite that.

Notable lines from the chapter

1. Dogramag to Natsu: "It's impossible! How can he be so tough? Just go and sleep already!!"
  2. Dogramag to Natsu: "Sorry Ignia, I need to kill Natsu, although we talked about it. It feels like its been a long time. Humans alike are bossy and annoying"
  3. Dogramag to Natsu and Suzaku's Combined Attack: "Unison Raid?"

Yeah, cause Dragon Forms>Human Forms in speed

Well it was a Unison Raid, Suzaku's Sword is the source of his Dragon Slayer Magic
Suzaku stated that he ate the Dragon to gain it’s power so it is caster magic As his element is “Sword Style”, Dog Dude likely confused it for Unison Raid as he was questioning it.

Last edited:
Suzaku stated that he ate the Dragon to gain it’s power so it is caster magic As his element is “Sword Style”, Dog Dude likely confused it for Unison Raid as he was questioning it.
No... If Hiro has Dogramag call it a Unison Raid, it's cause it is a Unison Raid

Pretty much anytime a unison raid is used in the series it is basically mentioned by the characters in the form of a question

So this case is no different

No... If Hiro has Dogramag call it a Unison Raid, it's cause it is a Unison Raid
And yet he was Not sure it was, hence a question mark, and that Natsu just said it was a fire dragon spell, Suzaku stated that he was already out of magic and said for Natsu to just infuse his flames to his sword.

Pretty much anytime a unison raid is used in the series it is basically mentioned by the characters in the form of a question

So this case is no different
Not all the time like Juvia and Gray fused their magic and did not call out unison raid by anyone, God Serena, his magics fused together and was not a unison raid, Natsu with God and Fire Dragon flames was not a unison raid, But Suzaku was out of magic power as he stated and it requires both Magics.

and even as those times as a question, they make sense, this one does not.

Also Unison Raids said that between two people that they are close friends that they could basically read their thoughts, I doubt that Natsu and Suzaku are friends yet considering that Suzaku harmed Erza and harmed him as well.

Last edited:
Are we sure we can scale 50% Mercphobia above Abyss?

Yes, Dragon form Selene is >>>> Abyss, but there's nothing actually putting 50% Merc above it.

Do I think it makes sense for Selene to be over twice as strong as Abyss? Absolutely, especially considering how easily she one-shot a guy way above the Abyss attack.

But nothing to the best of my knowledge says half-power Merc scales above it.

Humongous RIP for us all, but there will be no FT chapter in the next 2 weeks because one of the authors got covid, and so the chapter is having a break, and well, since FT is bi-weekly, this means we won't get the next FT chapter till October 18

So for us, this means a month break between chapter 117 and 118

Back