• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Half Power Mercphobia Downgrade

In the wake of Mitch's recent massive CRT, I have one minor issue.

Mitch claims that half-power Mercphobia should be above Suzaku's 5.52 yottaton Abyss Art because of Dragon form Selene one-shotting Georg who is >>> Suzaku's Abyss Art.

While this gap of over 2x would definitely make sense considering how easily Selene one-shot Georg, there is nothing actually saying that Half-Power Mercphobia is above Suzaku's Abyss Art.

Thus, Half-Power Mercphobia and all those who scale to Acnologia and the Dragon Form Dragon Gods should have their values reverted to what they were before.

So you're saying that Half-Power Merc > Suzaku Abyss Art is based off of nothing?
It's one of those things that makes sense but can't be proven by the actual scaling. Nothing actually says Half power Merc > Abyss Art

Can you include some scans?
I'm not sure how, since Mitch in an earlier post just said that Half Power Mercphobia "should" be above Suzaku's abyss art due to Dragon Form Selene one-shotting Georg Raizen who is far stronger than Suzaku's Abyss Art.

While this absolutely makes sense, there is nothing actually supporting it.

I'm not sure how, since Mitch in an earlier post just said that Half Power Mercphobia "should" be above Suzaku's abyss art due to Dragon Form Selene one-shotting Georg Raizen who is far stronger than Suzaku's Abyss Art.

While this absolutely makes sense, there is nothing actually supporting it.
Ah, I see.

So there is no link between Half-Power Mercphobia and Dragon Form Selene?

Ah, I see.

So there is no link between Half-Power Mercphobia and Dragon Form Selene?
Dragon Form Selene is equal to Full Power Mercphobia, who is 2x Half Power Mercphobia.

However, while Dragon Form Selene >>> Georg Raizen >> Abyss Art = 5.52 yottatons, and it would definitely make sense for 50% Merc to scale above Abyss Art considering Dragon Selene killed Raizen with literally a single casual stomp,there is nothing actually connecting Abyss Art Suzaku to 50% Merc.

Back