• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Ok, so with Natsu and Suzaku vs Dogramag being seemingly done, let's go over the revisions that are a result of this fight

Let's first go over one MAJOR misconception about Dogramag. The Dogramag that Natsu and Suzaku were unable to do anything to, the Dogramag that had all 72 Dogra Cores and the Labyrinth in tact is NOT the same Dogramag that lost to Elefseria and was the weakest Dragon God 100 years ago. That is a MASSIVE misconception. 100 Years ago, Dogramag had no Labyrinth and no Dogra Cores at all, he just had his base original power. As we know, Elefseria states that the true terror behind Dogramag's power is that after his death, his magic power spread throughout the land and started building the Labyrinth, and that the Labyrinth was his True Power that continued to radiate magic power on the level of a Dragon God. Over 100 years, Dogramag had his Labyrinth store and build up power which would have increased his magic power more than what it was before he had the Labyrinth. Now the way he stored this power is with his Dogra Cores, that are spread throughout his Labyrinth and contain his power. These Dogra Cores all constantly powering him and grant him greater power than he had when he didn't have the Dogra Cores. The Dogra Cores are a BUFF to Dogramag and grant him MORE power and durability then when he doesn't have them. The Dogramag that Elefseria defeated 100 years ago had no Labyrinth and no Dogra Cores. That's the Dogramag that was considered the weakest of the Dragon Gods, not the one who was no-selling attacks from both Natsu and Suzaku. So now we need to add two keys to Dogramag. Dogramag will have keys for a Human Form and Dragon Form when he has Dogra Cores and keys for a Human Form and Dragon Form for when he doesn't have Dogra Cores. So now let's go over Natsu.

Now as we know, Base Natsu gets a big buff this arc. Base Natsu is constantly fighting and taking attacks from 5-A characters, so some may believe he would be 5-A, but this isn't entirely accurate. First thing's first, yes, Base Natsu did damage Suzaku on 2 instances, and also managed to have a clash with him, but the damage Natsu did was minor and the clash wasn't anything major, so this is moreso a case of Base Natsu backscaling from Base Suzaku. Now Base Natsu also takes an attack from Human Form Ignia, and he was about as damaged as Suzaku, HOWEVER Natsu does have resistance to fire, so Natsu is inherently more resistant to Ignia's attacks than Suzaku, meaning that it isn't a true durability feat, meaning Base Natsu should backscale once again. Now Natsu takes many attacks from a Dogra Core Amped Human Dogramag, but he never clashes with or notably matches this Human Dogramag, and he does manage to take all these attacks, but unlike Suzaku, Dogramag is specifically trying to not kill Natsu, meaning that he's holding back against Base Natsu. It's only when all the Dogra Cores are destroyed is Natsu able to both damage and clash evenly with Human Dogramag (Imgur stopped working for some reason, so from now on, it's just gonna be text. Read Chapter 117 of 100YQ for context). So this Human Dogramag would be backscaled from his previous Human Form and support how Base Natsu should be backscaling from the Baseline 5-A's. So all this evidence means that Base Natsu should backscale from them to Baseline 5-B+ and be 1.38 Yottatons. Now as we know, FDKM scales at least 4x above his Base Form and this holds true to portrayal. Base Natsu is unable to break No Dogra Core Human Form Dogramag's rocks at all, but FDKM Natsu is able to completely overpower and shatter his rocks. Now Base Suzaku does manage to block an attack from FDKM Natsu, but even while blocking the attack, it still manages to majorly damage him and make him consider Natsu strong, so FDKM was too much for Base Suzaku to block, supporting how it would be above Base Suzaku. Now Suzaku's Abyss Art was able to majorly damage Natsu's FDK Scales, forcing Natsu to use all his magic for defense, with Natsu saying he would not be able to have survived that if he used any magic for offense, meaning the Abyss Art scales above FDKM Natsu's Durability, which is equal to FDKM's Attack Power. So yeah, let's go over everything.

As we know, Base Suzaku scales to 5-A (2.7 Yottatons)

Dogra Core Amped Human Form Dogramag's Attack Potency can fight and damage Suzaku, so he stays at 5-A (2.7 Yottatons)

Post-Elentear Base Natsu will backscale from both Base Suzaku, Human Form Ignia, and Dogra Core Amped Human Dogramag to 5-B+ (1.38 Yottatons)

Post-Elentear FDKM Natsu will scale 4x above his Base and be 5-A (At least 5.52 Yottatons)

Suzaku's Abyss Art will scale to 5-A (At least 5.52 Yottatons) via being above FDKM Natsu

Dogra Core Amped Human Form Dogramag's Durability scales far above everyone in the Labyrinth, meaning it's 5-A (At least 5.52 Yottatons)

Regular Human Form Dogramag's Attack Potency and Durability are equal to Base Natsu and backscale from his Dogra Core Power, meaning he's 5-B+ (1.38 Yottatons)

Now Half Power Dragon Form Mercphobia should scale far above Suzaku's Abyss Art due to the gap between Full Power Suzaku and Dragon Form Selene being astronomical and way more than 2x, meaning that Half Power Dragon Form Mercphobia and Ignia's Power Natsu would be 5-A (At least 5.52 Yottatons)

Full Power Dragon Form Dragon Gods and those that scale to them would be 2x above Half Power Dragon Form Mercphobia, so they will be 5-A (At least 11.04 Yottatons)

Dogra Core Amped Dragon Form Dogramag is stronger than Suzaku's Abyss Art and should probably be above Half Power Dragon Form Mercphobia, so he'd be at least 5-A (At least 5.52 Yottatons)

Regular Dragon Form Dogramag can still majorly damage Suzaku and should scale above Post-Elentear FDKM Natsu, so he'd be 5-A (5.52 Yottatons)

Natsu and Suzaku's Unison Raid combines their and can majorly injure Regular Dragon Form Dogramag power, so it'd be at least 5-A (5.52 Yottatons)

Post-SBT Human Form Acnologia is 2x above the Full Power Dragon Form Gods and would be 5-A (At least 22.08 Yottatons)

Seven Fire Dragons Mode Natsu is 4x above the Full Power Dragon Form Gods and would be 5-A (At least 44.16 Yottatons)

And that's everything off the top of my hand

Last edited:
I think it makes sense, tho dragons shouldn't have their human and dragon forms split in two keys, but rather be two ratings within the same, as they co-exist in the same period of time and are interchangeable at will.

I think it makes sense, tho dragons shouldn't have their human and dragon forms split in two keys, but rather be two ratings within the same, as they co-exist in the same period of time and are interchangeable at will.
I suppose that’s fine

While I am not part of the wiki, will say that Natsu be the one with 5-A with Fire Dragon Slash

Since the Abyss attack was able to one-shot Human Selene, and LDKM Laxus one-shot Kirin (who should be about as strong as serious Human Selene), would LKDM Laxus be 5.52 yottatons as well?

Since the Abyss attack was able to one-shot Human Selene, and LDKM Laxus one-shot Kirin (who should be about as strong as serious Human Selene), would LKDM Laxus be 5.52 yottatons as well?
Technically a human Selene who tricked him

Are we sure we can scale 50% Mercphobia above Abyss?

Yes, Dragon form Selene is >>>> Abyss, but there's nothing actually putting 50% Merc above it.

Do I think it makes sense for Selene to be over twice as strong as Abyss? Absolutely, especially considering how easily she one-shot a guy way above the Abyss attack.

But nothing to the best of my knowledge says half-power Merc scales above it.

I actually said this myself before, something like "5-B, 5-A with Dragon Form" should be fine instead of splitting it

Anyways yeah this looks fine

As long as I know Natsu has a casually accessible 5-A feat (FDKM which he tends to use casually, despite it being a mode), I'm cool with this.

But yeah, with the updated manga chapter and Dogramag, I agree.

Yes, Dragon form Selene is >>>> Abyss, but there's nothing actually putting 50% Merc above it.

Do I think it makes sense for Selene to be over twice as strong as Abyss? Absolutely, especially considering how easily she one-shot a guy way above the Abyss attack.

Ok, so this is accepted, I'll apply the changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back