• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Translation of the new chapter is out on manga dex btw

So yeah God Serena claims he dropped his guard against Acnologia and that he is the #1 of Ishgar and stronger than Gildarts but is still unable to hold a candle to the Signario Sisters and the Gold Owl master.

Warrod also basically confirms that the 10 Wizard Saints are not the 10 actual strongest Mages in Ishgar and the whole system is literally only based on the Council's approval of specific Mages. Warrod says there are many more powerful mages than him in both Ishgar and the world as a whole. So God Serena flaunting around that "I'm #1 in Ishgar" statement means jack shit because it's a title granted by the Council, who by the time of X792 was dead and couldn't appoint any new members. I mean hell, they refused to make Laxus a Wizard Saint, despite him proving he was stronger than Jura, all on the basis that Laxus was too crude and unruly. So God Serena's statements this chapter are just BS and cockiness
H62oecL.jpg

I mean him being cocky and stuff was kind of obvious. Though technically before he left Ishgar in x792 he probably was the strongest wizard on the continent since Zeref, August, and Irene are apart of Alvarez despite being from Ishgar. And it wasn’t until x792 that Natsu and Gildarts surpassed him. But yeah in x793 him being the strongest of Ishgar is a joke. There’s over 5 characters in Ishgar alone that are stronger than him now.

Also I kind of want him to stay longer. Want to see him mix different elements together. Would be a waste to see him get offed so early after he was brought back. His magic has quite a bit of potential if he can mix his elements like the other dragons slayers.

Last edited:
I mean him being cocky and stuff was kind of obvious. Though technically before he left Ishgar in x792 he probably was the strongest wizard on the continent since Zeref, August, and Irene are apart of Alvarez despite being from Ishgar. And it wasn’t until x792 that Natsu and Gildarts surpassed him. But yeah in x793 him being the strongest of Ishgar is a joke. There’s over 5 characters in Ishgar alone that are stronger than him now.

Also I kind of want him to stay longer. Want to see him mix different elements together. Would be a waste to see him get offed so early after he was brought back. His magic has quite a bit of potential if he can mix his elements like the other dragons slayers.
Him being this strong is consistent yeah

1. Hyberion, Wolfheim, and Warrod said that Alvarez has 12 people on equal stature to God Serena, but later when they fight God Serena, they are shocked and say "He was THIS powerful?", implying they didn't actually know how strong God Serena was and therefore stating all Spriggans are on the same level as him isn't reliable, which allows him to be stronger than the other Spriggans

2. When he was FAR weaker as a Historia, he was capable of overpowering Base Natsu, the same Natsu that could easily defeat an Enhanced Neinhart and Brandish, implying God Serena is a cut above the weaker Spriggans

3. The same Gildarts that could brawl with August said that if God Serena was alive, he would be a good match for him, implying that God Serena is once again a cut above the rest of the Spriggans, who are infinitely weaker than August

In general, literally every statement that suggests that God Serena is equal to the other Spriggans and that the Wizard Saints are an accurate scaling tool is an absolute farce. The 10 Wizard Saint system is a mere facad and God Serena calling himself "Stronger than Gildarts" and "#1 in Ishgar too" when he NEVER even encountered him in X792, much less X793, is a joke. I mean God Serena is also probably far stronger than before regardless due to having a year to possibly train and get stronger. However the fact that he says he doesn't even hold a candle to the Signario Sisters and Gold Owl Guild Master is a great setup. Also him saying that the world is a big place and Ishgar isn't the only place with OP individuals is great at explaining why so many OP folks are in Guiltena. Now we have a Guild of overpowered Alchemists to deal with in the future. With this threat being even greater than Diabolos potentially. I still think that Gold Owl Guild Master is Viernes and is a Gold Owl-Looking Dragon

Him being this strong is consistent yeah

1. Hyberion, Wolfheim, and Warrod said that Alvarez has 12 people on equal stature to God Serena, but later when they fight God Serena, they are shocked and say "He was THIS powerful?", implying they didn't actually know how strong God Serena was and therefore stating all Spriggans are on the same level as him isn't reliable, which allows him to be stronger than the other Spriggans

In the Anime it actually stated he got way stronger after joining Alvarez than he had been on Ishgar

So Post Alvarez Serena>>>Pre Alvarez Serena~Brandish

unknown.png

Btw do we accept Larcade’s claim about him being the third strongest Spriggan? Cause honestly the more I look at it the more I think God Serena is the third strongest and not Larcade with him being in the same league as Gildarts who can fight August and all that.

Last edited:
In the Anime it actually stated he got way stronger after joining Alvarez than he had been on Ishgar

So Post Alvarez Serena>>>Pre Alvarez Serena~Brandish
Yep
Btw do we accept Larcade’s claim about him being the third strongest Spriggan? Cause honestly the more I look at it the more I think God Serena is the third strongest and not Larcade with him being in the same league as Gildarts who can fight August and all that.
It’s iffy, at the point he says that, God Serena is dead, so like, ehhhhhhh

I mean like Larcade lost to White Shadow Dragon Force Sting who is around 6x stronger than normal Sting who I assume is only near normal Spriggan lvl.

Meanwhile God Serena is implied to be on par with Gildarts who can fight Dark Form August who is on par with or stronger than Dragon Form Irene who we currently have as over 100x Irene Enchantment Wendy who is above normal Spriggan lvl right?

So like no matter how you look at it God Serena should be #3 and not Larcade.

I mean like Larcade lost to White Shadow Dragon Force Sting who is around 6x stronger than normal Sting who I assume is only near normal Spriggan lvl.

Meanwhile God Serena is on par with Gildarts who can fight Dark Form August who is on par with or stronger than Dragon Form Irene who we currently have as over 100x Irene Enchantment Wendy who is above normal Spriggan lvl right?
Ye

If God Serena reveals that he is currently 5-A in x793 then I guess I can understand why he believes himself to be the strongest of Ishgar. But still Dragon Force Natsu exist so yeah no.

If God Serena reveals that he is currently 5-A in x793 then I guess I can understand why he believes himself to be the strongest of Ishgar. But still Dragon Force Natsu exist so yeah no.
Considering that Aldoron Natsu barely beats Gajeel, and GS no sold Gajeel here, it is impressive still.

Fairy Tail Season 3 Episode 20 English Sub
Eh, that does not really equate to GS being stronger after Alvarez, considering he reference his strength during his time in Ishgar when he appears in the sequel and that he said he was caught off guard by Acno.

1. Why is X792 God Serena stated to be below Assault Mode Wahl when he is equal to Gildarts, who scales way above that?

2. "Overpowered Base Gajeel"? Bruh, that was a flat out ass whooping. "Overpowered" is being generous to Gajeel.

3. Perhaps we should wait until Post Elentear Gray has some actual feats or scaling? Because right now he is no different in power from before, and neither is Juvia.

1. Why is X792 God Serena stated to be below Assault Mode Wahl when he is equal to Gildarts, who scales way above that?

2. "Overpowered Base Gajeel"? Bruh, that was a flat out ass whooping. "Overpowered" is being generous to Gajeel.

3. Perhaps we should wait until Post Elentear Gray has some actual feats or scaling? Because right now he is no different in power from before, and neither is Juvia.
Man just slandered 2 hours of my work 😒

You know, it's kind of a shame that the High 6-A upgrades mean that Natsu, Erza, and others don't scale to Ignia's 2.01 petaton feat. If they did, then we'd be able to make a lot of 6-A OP vs FT matches.

So this was apparently in the physical copy of FT 100 YQ Volume 11:

https://i m g b b .com/0XWNLvd

I used google translate from French to English and this is what I got:

"If we total the volumes published with the main story, we arrive at 74 volumes. I try to avoid character power inflation. In the original Fairy Tail series, Eileen is one of the strongest, and this observation remains valid in this manga as well."

"If we total the volumes published with the main story, we arrive at 74 volumes. I try to avoid character power inflation. In the original Fairy Tail series, Eileen is one of the strongest, and this observation remains valid in this manga as well."
Well she is one of the strongest characters in the OG Series and 100YQ still yeah

That don't mean she's above the DDSK tho... We still have no actual proof that's the case...

So this was apparently in the physical copy of FT 100 YQ Volume 11:

https://i m g b b .com/0XWNLvd

I used google translate from French to English and this is what I got:

Link isn't working

Back