• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Made cooler God Slayers that do something and aren’t the equivalent of one pump chumps when it comes to relevance. 1 got negged by annoying Zeref, another is a jobber and the last existed to fill space until she lost her magic to beat a mini boss.

Edit: Probably a White God Slayer for the irony of the element, and all the lightspeed statements and feats.

Last edited:
Speaking of, TV tropes noted the similarities between Natsu's END form and his Ignia power form:

1. Tranquil Fury

2. Insanity

3. Fire is out of control.

Wendy’s we do see the rocks breaking from the ground, with Lucy, it is just some stray rocks that we see before their battle, especially when the labyrinth shift, but whatever you believe
Nothing suggest Lucy's was stray rocks, we legit see the ground cave/crumble more so than Wendy's. There's more to say that Lucy did more "destruction" than Wendy's.

If you still try to excuse and use double standards, then fine. Just know your logic is, Lucy and Wendy > Natsu and the DDK:)

Nothing suggest Lucy's was stray rocks, we legit see the ground cave/crumble more so than Wendy's. There's more to say that Lucy did more "destruction" than Wendy's.

If you still try to excuse and use double standards, then fine. Just know your logic is, Lucy and Wendy > Natsu and the DDK:)
Actually they would since we see stray rocks fall with Lucy when she was dropped into the room where she would fight Kyria. Or the ground was warped in a curved fashion for visual effects, we see that done multiple times to give a sense of intensity. We don’t even see any of the rocks inside the beam rising up like before in Aldoron. Instead of claiming others use double standards, try to give evidence, like so.

And in your opinion in some ridiculous prospect for Lucy being being > DDK, it would make sense as Kyria could one shot Laxus and Lucy could beat Kyria. ;P

Last edited:
Another small spoiler for my Fairy Tail/DxD Crossover till the Ignia vs Selene fight in 2 weeks

“Give me your babies!” Kuroka yelled jumping at Gajeel

“The **** woman?! I’m MARRIED!”

“I don’t see a ring on that finger nya~

“I was planning on having on proposing to Levy before that damn Moon Dragon God dragged me into her stupid game! Why the hell do you even want me to give you kids?”

“Well….you’re scent and aura is much like that of a Dragon which is SO intoxicating~ And given how strong I can feel you are you'll be sure to give my kids strong genes” Kuroka said nodding her head.

…”Woman….that has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard…and I am friends with Salamander….

- A Chat between a certain Nekomata and Iron Dragon Slayer

Another small spoiler for my Fairy Tail/DxD Crossover till the Ignia vs Selene fight in 2 weeks

“I was planning on having on proposing to Levy before that damn Moon Dragon God dragged me into her stupid game! Why the hell do you even want me to give you kids?”

“Well….you’re scent and aura is much like that of a Dragon which is SO intoxicating~ And given how strong I can feel you are you'll be sure to give my kids strong genes”
Kuroka said nodding her head.

…”Woman….that has to be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard…and I am friends with Salamander….

you like DxD?

“Well….you’re scent and aura is much like that of a Dragon which is SO intoxicating~ And given how strong I can feel you are you'll be sure to give my kids strong genes”

WHY HAVE YOU MADE THIS A THING?

lkcHJgH.png

Yeah Gajeel literally going "begone thot!"

Why Mitch so mad lmao
Cause it's fun to hate on harems ;)

They just usually ain't for me unless they not the main focus and aren't wholesome

Like I don't care that Asta's got a bunch of girls after him cause there's way more stuff and the harem elements are very wholesome

Cause it's fun to hate on harems ;)

They just usually ain't for me unless they not the main focus and aren't wholesome

Like I don't care that Asta's got a bunch of girls after him cause there's way more stuff and the harem elements are very wholesome
Well trust me

Gajeel ain't gonna cheat on Levy in this fic lmao

This is mostly for comedy

It's totally in character for Kuroka seeing how she tried to get with Vali and Issei

He asked if you could rewrite one thing about Fairy Tail, what would it be
If you could rewrite or change one FT scene, which one would it be, how would you rewrite it, and why?
I have two major ones that immediately come to mind

The first one is obvious, Makarov should have stayed dead in Alavarez. His send off in that moment was amazing and would have been a great death scene if he just stayed dead. It's a real shame Hiro brought him back.

The second one is I would have extended Natsu vs Zeref by a chapter. For one, after Natsu is revived to fight again, instead of Savage Dragon Fire basically being a mega amped version of FDKM. I would have Natsu immediately enter Dragon Force again and have Savage Dragon Fire be an amped extended version of Dragon Force, not just FDKM. So Natsu would have been in Dragon Force and then fight Zeref in that state. I would have added a lot more back and forth hand to hand between FH Zeref and this DF Natsu, with Zeref doing some really cool time shenanigans like Time Stop, Time Reversal, along with some unique Death Magic attacks as well. And then the fight would once again lead to the same ending it was in originally.

Back