• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Natsu still overpowers and defeats him, with Brandish questioning "Is he really this strong?"

Like this is still a showcase of superiority between Base Natsu and Brandish
That just means she underestimated his strength, I don't think this suggests that Natsu could one shot Giant Brandish with a casual punch or two.

Here how I see Zeref damaging Aldoron

A. It's similar to Neinhart's Historias where he can amp people weaker than himself to comparable to his own Magic Power

B. It's just a massive outlier since DG>>>Pre SBT Acnologia>>>Zeref and it completely makes no sense

Mashima logic:

8405911-1491182492-68c32.jpg
I already answered this in the CaV I'm doing with you, and I'll start working on my response soon. In case you didn't know, I'm Dimitri lol.

We didn’t bring up Ajeel or Brandish, but since you mentioned, we did see Natsu get frozen by Invel and his flames too, and Natsu (albeit holding back) even struggled against a Spriggan who was likewise holding back.

But that's not its purpose. Also, Zeref doing raw, haxless damage to Dragon Aldoron is completely inconsistent with his utter inferiority to Dragon Acnologia
Purpose or not, the damage is done, Eh, when you have people knocking around Acno and even reaching or intercepting his attacks multiple times, really the only thing saving Acno is his Magic Immunity.

I mean regardless guys....

Devil Slayer Mark Gray could fight and match Invel and Base Natsu could fight and match Devil Slayer Mark Gray

Neinhart himself was amped to be way stronger than before and Base Natsu could easily defeat him

Base Natsu could fight and match Jacob in combat

Base Natsu hurt and bruised Ajeel with a punch

Like no matter how you look at it, Base Natsu is Spriggan level

Gray had to unleash his darkness in order to beat Invel as Invel could stop his Devil mark attacks with his bare hands. Both Natsu and Jacob were holding back during most of the fight, his amp would not really equate to his physical stats here

Dimitri?

Da ****

Also when you gonna respond

It's been over a month
Yeah lmao, I've been looking at vswiki for a while now, long before you came here, but I forgot I had an account lmao. My main reasons that I didn't respond are 1) I've been very busy and 2) you got banned, so I didn't want to respond until you came back.

Next week the Ignia vs Selene fight's happening, and it could pretty much change both of our arguments, so the first things that came to my mind were:

1) We finish the CaV before it happens

2) We don't include that chapter in our CaVs

3) We include them

I'm saying this because it's very possible that Natsu or someone else could say something along the lines of "Ignia and Selene are almost as powerful as Acnologia but not quite as strong," proving my point, or "Ignia and Selene are far above even RoT Acnologia," proving your point. So if we don't finish the CaV before then and we end up getting one of these statements or something similar, then what would be the point of continuing the CaV since we'll already get a canon/definite answer?

Yeah lmao, I've been looking at vswiki for a while now, long before you came here, but I forgot I had an account lmao. My main reasons that I didn't respond are 1) I've been very busy and 2) you got banned, so I didn't want to respond until you came back.

Next week the Ignia vs Selene fight's happening, and it could pretty much change both of our arguments, so the first things that came to my mind were:

1) We finish the CaV before it happens

2) We don't include that chapter in our CaVs

3) We include them

I'm saying this because it's very possible that Natsu or someone else could say something along the lines of "Ignia and Selene are almost as powerful as Acnologia but not quite as strong," proving my point, or "Ignia and Selene are far above even RoT Acnologia," proving your point. So if we don't finish the CaV before then and we end up getting one of these statements or something similar, then what would be the point of continuing the CaV since we'll already get a canon/definite answer?

Honestly you got a great point there

This could make or break 100 YQ scaling lmao

Also because my Ban from CV from when Vex called a mod on me like a little bitch ends in 2 days so I will be back by then

Yeah let's wait for the next chapter

Purpose or not, the damage is done, Eh, when you have people knocking around Acno and even reaching or intercepting his attacks multiple times, really the only thing saving Acno is his Magic Immunity.
A super small bit only formed after the Zeref clone disappears, yeah. Are you now suggesting Acnologia really isn't all that... just for the sake of Spriggan wank?

Come on man

Devil Slayer Mark Gray could fight and match Invel and Base Natsu could fight and match Devil Slayer Mark Gray

Neinhart himself was amped to be way stronger than before and Base Natsu could easily defeat him

That makes and doesn't make sense:

Gray could only fight Invel because he had extreme resistance to ice, yes he still had problems, but remove his resistance and he would've been a popsicle for eternity.

Neinhart seemed to only have his magical abilities enhanced, his durability was still the same. Also he never had good durability from the start, he was always a glass canon who relied on his summons to fight for him, or he resorted to ranged attacks.

That's true, base Natsu could definitely fight Spriggans in hand to hand combat, I ain't denying that. You do have to remember, however, that most Spriggans rely on hax and not physical attacks, though this isn't the case for some like Ajeel and Giant Brandish. Jacob's most powerful magic was his transport, without it he's not much of a threat.

That makes and doesn't make sense:

Gray could only fight Invel because he had extreme resistance to ice, yes he still had problems, but remove his resistance and he would've been a popsicle for eternity.

Neinhart seemed to only have his magical abilities enhanced, his durability was still the same. Also he never had good durability from the start, he was always a glass canon who relied on his summons to fight for him, or he resorted to ranged attacks.

That's true, base Natsu could definitely fight Spriggans in hand to hand combat, I ain't denying that. You do have to remember, however, that most Spriggans rely on hax and not physical attacks, though this isn't the case for some like Ajeel and Giant Brandish. Jacob's most powerful magic was his transport, without it he's not much of a threat.
Dude, nobody is arguing that in terms of hax, the Spriggans could win. Obviously the hax they have help a lot.

But AP, SC, and Durability wise, Base Natsu level people are comparable to Spriggans

Acno's still the strongest in the verse due to his magic immunity IMO, but you can't deny the fact that he's still a physical beast. Dude was cracking FH with pure physical strength, and that was when he was being restricted by FH + extreme motion sickness. FH no sold Acnologia's breath attack back in Tenrou Island, and the leftover magic from his breath was said to have been stronger than Etherion. That means his physicals when severely weakened are still far above Etherion.

A super small bit only formed after the Zeref clone disappears, yeah. Are you now suggesting Acnologia really isn't all that... just for the sake of Spriggan wank?

Come on man
Damage was formed during, after is when the damage ceased. Nope, but since Acno makes any conventional means of defeating him nigh impossible, you would need unconventional means, or dragon physical attacks, which has been hinted multiple times throughout the series.

Acno's still the strongest in the verse due to his magic immunity IMO, but you can't deny the fact that he's still a physical beast. Dude was cracking FH with pure physical strength, and that was when he was being restricted by FH + extreme motion sickness. FH no sold Acnologia's breath attack back in Tenrou Island, and the leftover magic from his breath was said to have been stronger than Etherion. That means his physicals when severely weakened are still far above Etherion.
small correction, it was FS, not FH.

Don't forget Natsu also matched Devil Slayer Gray in the Avatar Arc, and DSM Gray matched Invel.

Natsu also melted Invel's Ice.

I already answered this in the CaV I'm doing with you, and I'll start working on my response soon. In case you didn't know, I'm Dimitri lol.
Which CaV are you talking about?

Can I possibly get a link?

Don't forget Natsu also matched Devil Slayer Gray in the Avatar Arc, and DSM Gray matched Invel.

Natsu also melted Invel's Ice.

Which CaV are you talking about?

Can I possibly get a link?
Already posted our openers

And posted our first counters

Ngl, my arguments are a bit garbo cause both times I posted while I was dead tired from work and school and thus just didn't give a ****

Here how I personally see Natsu's scaling during the war arc:

Rough idea ( not 100% definitive but at least 70-80% )

- Igneel Mark Natsu/Dragon Force Natsu

- Base Zeref ( Emotion Enchant Base Natsu )

- August/Irene

- Larcade

- God Serena ( END Natsu/FDKM Natsu )

- Dimaria

- LFDM Natsu ( hypothetical since for some stupid reason he never used it during the war arc )

- Walh

- Bloodman ( EOS Base Natsu )

- Invel

- Jacob/Irene Enchant Neinhart ( Beginning of War Base Natsu )

- Base Neinhart

- Ajeel

- Brandish

^That's about a rough idea

- I think u can argue Base Natsu at Invel tier max though and not necessarily Bloodman Idc either way

- Base Natsu was consistently getting stronger through the war hence the different ratings for his Base

- I think FDKM and END are at least comparable in stats though I can see arguments for END being stronger

- LFDM mostly my headcanon but given the at least 3x multiplier I can see it

- Yall think FDKM got stronger through the war too and should go to like Larcade tier or nah?

We do not, all we see are a few stray rocks, you can hardly see anything since it is all cast in black, where as with Wendy‘s case it is presented in blright daylight. Unless you case show it in a uncovered environment and showed the ground swelling 100% like it’s previously established showing, there is no really comparison to Wendy.
But the same happens with Wendy, like why the double standards lmao

unknown.png

そいつはわかってる…この感じ…ラクサスやギルダ-ツと対峙してるみて-だ

I recognize that… this sensation… it’s like facing Laxus or Gildarts.

Misaki~100 YQ Gildarts
Post Elentir Erza~Post Elentir Laxus

Erza did as well against a casual misaki as laxus did against a casual kirin

Then much like how when both BDSK got serious they stomped the FT kiddies

And we know misaki fought kirin once meaning they comparable+the statements of being on the same power level from Madmole/Happy

Then erza got a rage amp and surpassed her limits mid battle getting even stronger and thus reaching/surpassing that Gildarts tier of power

Honestly pretty damn consistent

But the same happens with Wendy, like why the double standards lmao
Wendy’s we do see the rocks breaking from the ground, with Lucy, it is just some stray rocks that we see before their battle, especially when the labyrinth shift, but whatever you believe

Last edited:
unknown.png

そいつはわかってる…この感じ…ラクサスやギルダ-ツと対峙してるみて-だ

I recognize that… this sensation… it’s like facing Laxus or Gildarts.

Misaki~100 YQ Gildarts
Post Elentir Erza~Post Elentir Laxus

Erza did as well against a casual misaki as laxus did against a casual kirin

Then much like how when both BDSK got serious they stomped the FT kiddies

And we know misaki fought kirin once meaning they comparable+the statements of being on the same power level from Madmole/Happy

Then erza got a rage amp and surpassed her limits mid battle getting even stronger and thus reaching/surpassing that Gildarts tier of power

Honestly pretty damn consistent
Literally posted that earlier…
Here how I personally see Natsu's scaling during the war arc:

Rough idea ( not 100% definitive but at least 70-80% )

- Igneel Mark Natsu/Dragon Force Natsu

- Base Zeref ( Emotion Enchant Base Natsu )

- August/Irene

- Larcade

- God Serena ( END Natsu/FDKM Natsu )

- Dimaria

- LFDM Natsu ( hypothetical since for some stupid reason he never used it during the war arc )

- Walh

- Bloodman ( EOS Base Natsu )

- Invel

- Jacob/Irene Enchant Neinhart ( Beginning of War Base Natsu )

- Base Neinhart

- Ajeel

- Brandish

^That's about a rough idea

- I think u can argue Base Natsu at Invel tier max though and not necessarily Bloodman Idc either way

- Base Natsu was consistently getting stronger through the war hence the different ratings for his Base

- I think FDKM and END are at least comparable in stats though I can see arguments for END being stronger

- LFDM mostly my headcanon but given the at least 3x multiplier I can see it

- Yall think FDKM got stronger through the war too and should go to like Larcade tier or nah?
I can agree with this

While I may dislike the War Arc as a whole I just love how Natsu was finally consistently in one arc carrying the S Class

Dude's Base was already above them in most of their forms lmao

And when he transformed he was just one shotting guys who nearly killed them lmao

Man finally getting the respect he deserved

While I may dislike the War Arc as a whole I just love how Natsu was finally consistently in one arc carrying the S Class

Dude's Base was already above them in most of their forms lmao

And when he transformed he was just one shotting guys who nearly killed them lmao

Man finally getting the respect he deserved
Someone last night tried to argue base Natsu didn't scale to the Spriggans to justify their Brandish wank

Back