• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Fanfic chapter for the next chapter in 2 weeks created by me @XXBenShapiroXx and the owner of the server we're in

Selene: "MOON DRAGON ROAR!" A beam of pure light shoots out of her mouth towards Ignia intent on obliterating him

The Fire Dragon God casually deflects the blast with his tail knocking it into the sky A few moments later......BOOM! The sky is cleared of all it's clouds and.....wait....the moon was gone...... ( My part )

As the dust clears out from the big explosion, all thats sighted is Ignia's hand burried deep right into Selene's abdomen As blood starts to drip from her mouth, she slowly starts losing her consciousness and reverts back to her human form with a hole in her gut. She falls to her knees, not even having the energy to stand up after that fatal blow As Ignia stood right before Selene's eyes and mocked "is this all what a Dragon God has to offer?" ( Server owner's part )

Selene looked into Ignia's eyes, and slowly trailed her gaze down his built frame with ravenous hunger.

"We ****** or what?" Ignia put it bluntly. ( Ben's part
💀 )
Oh, did you think becoming a poet? sounds pretty fitting for you

Hope to god during Ignia vs Selene next chapter my scaling of

ROST Acnologia=Ignia>>>Dragon Gods>>>Pre ROST Acnologia is 100% confirmed

There's already a lot of evidence I just need one confirmation

The next chapter can make or break 100 YQ scaling people

Need Selene to chuck the moon at really high speeds and have that be like, High 5-A
I need it be confirmed when she powered up and got serious against Suzaku she shook the whole Universes of Elentir and Earthland and not just the Planets

Make my high end Low Multiversal FT meta finally truly canon and I can go crazy with it

Another small spoiler for my FT AU

Natsu: "So how much stronger did Juvia get with your lessons?

Mercphobia: "Oh, she such a hard worker and her potential honestly shocked even me. She always kept getting up no matter how much I knocked her down. We ended up managing to increase her power by orders of magnitudes"

Natsu: "...She was already S Class level before just off the sheer versaility with which she could manipulate water, just what did you with her that makes even you raise an eyebrow? What, she strong enough to flood the whole Planet now or something?" the Dragon Slayer asked sarcastically

Mercphobia: "No nothing like that" the Dragon God said with a dismissive hand wave, ....."just a small continent"

....Just a small continent-

The ****?!

Natsu: "What the hell Merc?! That easily nearing Spriggan level Power!"

^ Not 100% definitive mind you how this scene will play out but this is the rough draft, at least like 60-70%

Mercphobia: "Oh, she such a hard worker and her potential honestly shocked even me. She always kept getting up no matter how much I knocked her down. We ended up managing to increase her power by orders of magnitudes"

Natsu: "...She was already S Class level before just off the sheer versaility with which she could manipulate water, just what did you with her that makes even you raise an eyebrow? What, she strong enough to flood the whole Planet now or something?" the Dragon Slayer asked sarcastically

Mercphobia: "No nothing like that" the Dragon God said with a dismissive hand wave, ....."just a small continent"

The ****?!

^ Not 100% definitive mind you how this scene will play out but this is the rough draft, at least like 60-70%
Selene vs Ignia about to start, this dropping soon?

Selene vs Ignia about to start, this dropping soon?
this from my AU

Imma drop the FT/DxD Crossover I said when Ignia vs Selene drops

But seeing as it just started and the fight actually gonna start next chapter

I'm dropping it in 2 weeks which gives me time to do a few more chapters to keep expanding it

The ****?!

OMG, I'm ALSO planning to have Mercphobia train Juvia in MY crossover fanfic (during the 2 year timeskip)!

O-O

Jesus Christ, first Shanks has a canon daughter (when I was planning to make Cana Shank's daughter and just give Cana Gildarts's magic), and now this!

Great dialogue, though!

O-O

You magnificent bastard!
I am leaning into full AU territory my guy

As in certain characters might be introduced far earlier

Or certain arcs might not happen at all due to various reasons. Anything from character deaths, to people just using their ******* brains to avoid a stupid outcome, etc

I am leaning into full AU territory my guy

As in certain characters might be introduced far earlier

Or certain arcs might not happen at all due to various reasons. Anything from character deaths, to people just using their ******* brains to avoid a stupid outcome, etc
One humble request:

Give Cana and Mirajane more chances to shine!

Hell, give Cana all the hax Card Magics! Fairy Tail fanon wiki has some good ones if you need inspiration!

One humble request:

Give Cana and Mirajane more chances to shine!

Hell, give Cana all the hax Card Magics! Fairy Tail fanon wiki has some good ones if you need inspiration!
Mirajane was actually going to be one of the main female protags in my fic for a good portion of X784 at leat so you're in luck

As for Cana, while she won't be Mira or even Lucy level important I planned on giving her more spotlight that canon

Post that Cana fanon hax link on my message wall please

The ****?!

In my opinion, this sounds like it's trying way too hard to force some power scaling into the story. It needs to be more natural (especially from Natsu, he would not be power scaling like that)

In my opinion, this sounds like it's trying way too hard to force some power scaling into the story. It needs to be more natural (especially from Natsu, he would not be power scaling like that)

Nah I get what you mean

This ain't anywhere near the final product

It's just a rough draft of sorts, an outline of you will

I plan on making lots of edits

Thanks for the feedback though

Back