• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Pretty sure he did?

main-qimg-ee1b7918eded5b4f301bb7ab36304e3d-pjlq
First of all, those are fan translations, the officials have him ask to have his complete power restored to him
S86UeXY.png

What Animus is gaining here is his original power as a Dragon because his previous Dragon state was incomplete

First of all, those are fan translations, the officials have him ask to have his complete power restored to him
S86UeXY.png

What Animus is gaining here is his original power as a Dragon because his previous Dragon state was incomplete
you have the link to where u got this official translations for the movie

We don't really know how strong Animus is, he got stomped by human Acno. So now that I think about it, Natsu beating him isn't that impressive. Dammit, and I adore that fight too. Same with Natsu vs Sting and Rouge, awesome fight, not that impressive scaling wise due to constant character being overhyped

you have the link to where u got this official translations for the movie
I have it downloaded on my laptop, but you should be able to find it somewhere if you scour

These are the translations that came directly from theaters, I remember cause I saw Dragon Cry in theaters

We don't really know how strong Animus is, he got stomped by human Acno. So now that I think about it, Natsu beating him isn't that impressive. Dammit, and I adore that fight
I mean like I said, even before he absorbed DC he should be around Low Spriggan Tier at least ( Brandish/Neinhart/Ajeel ) for stomping beginnng of war arc Base Natsu who was near that tier

I mean like I said, even before he absorbed DC he should be around Low Spriggan Tier at least ( Brandish/Neinhart/Ajeel ) for stomping beginnng of war arc Base Natsu who was near that tier
Yeah, so not that impressive. Then again, Dragonization Natsu killed him super quick, it was a stomp.

Yeah, so not that impressive. Then again, Dragonization Natsu killed him super quick, it was a stomp.
Eh Imma just make Animus a God Tier in my fic when he absorbs Dragon Cry

Man absorbed a power hyped to one shot a continent and possibly destroy the planet itself

Deserves god tier hype

Hype means jackshit in FT, Zeref and Acno are the only ones who really lived up to their hype
ngl to you

For me it was only Acnologia

Zeref really just designated to throwing hands with Natsu instead of using the multitude of different magics he has

Also the fact Base Natsu fought on par with him

Idc if Natsu was emotion enchanted

You would think in the final battle Natsu would go all out from the start and use DF

Or FDKM at the minimum

**** sake he never even tried using LFDM

Fairy Heart Zeref was an even bigger dissapointment after all the hype

ngl to you

Zeref really just designated to throwing hands with Natsu instead of using the multitude of different magics he has

You would think in the final battle Natsu would go all out from the start and use DF

Or FDKM at the minimum

Ayo chill this ain't discord you know what thread your on right? These aren't popular opinions around here chief

ngl to you

Or FDKM at the minimum

Zeref was holding back in his fight with Base Natsu as he wanted to have as much fun as possible before he destroyed the world with the neo eclipse, I mean even Zeref said that he didn't think DF Natsu would be enough to defeat him, no no way in hell Base Natsu was actually squaring up to Zeref. Hell even Aldoron arc FDKM Natsu was stated to be Far weaker than Base Zeref.

Natsu couldn't afford to use everything he had against Base Zeref either as Acno was still around who was a much bigger threat at the time which Natsu would need every last bit of power to fight him. However once FH Zeref showed up Natsu was forced to use everything by combining DF and FDKM for one big attack that obviously failed due to Zeref flexing his Time Rewind hax.

Zeref was holding back in his fight with Base Natsu as he wanted to have as much fun as possible before he destroyed the world with the neo eclipse, I mean even Zeref said that he didn't think DF Natsu would be enough to defeat him, no no way in hell Base Natsu was actually squaring up to Zeref. Hell even Aldoron arc FDKM Natsu was stated to be Far weaker than Base Zeref.

Natsu couldn't afford to use everything he had against Base Zeref either as Acno was still around who was a much bigger threat at the time which Natsu would need every last bit of power to fight him. However once FH Zeref showed up Natsu was forced to use everything by combining DF and FDKM for one big attack that obviously failed due to Zeref flexing his Time Rewind hax.
Doesn't his DF have scaling to Igneel's Power?

In my opinion I think EOS DF>=Igneel Mark Natsu

Because while both burned Zeref's magic away

A. Zeref was clearly putting more effort into when he fought Natsu the 2nd time

B. Natsu burned his magic just by ENTERING DF where as Igneel Mark used an attack ( albeit a nameless one ) but nonetheless
I entirely agree

1. Zeref was bloodlusted as **** and was clearly trying in their fight, like hell he holding back that much even I grant you that

2. He said DF wouldn't be able to kill him. Which makes sense since while DF Natsu>=Igneel Mark Natsu in stats since it not power of a dead person like Igneel spirit it can't bypass Zeref's immortality

3. It was Emotion Enchant Base Natsu, did u not read what I just said lmao

4. I feel like that's a weak excuse since in that moment Zeref was a far more prevalent threat than Acnologia as he was about to ******* reset the Timeline. Plus even after he used all his power on Zeref he still went on to somewhat match Acnologia with an enchant from Wendy while in a dead tired state

Btw, am the I the only one who is honestly sick and tired of Gray and Natsu fighting all the time?

The humor is unoriginal in their squabbles, and it's kind of a hinderance to any character growth of theirs.

Well, it was until X792 when Gray almost decided to commit die because of guilt from nearly killing Natsu.

1. Zeref was bloodlusted as **** and was clearly trying in their fight, like hell he holding back that much even I grant you that
Zeref's own statements and feats contradict this
2. He said DF wouldn't be able to kill him. Which makes sense since while DF Natsu>=Igneel Mark Natsu in stats since it not power of a dead person like Igneel spirit it can't bypass Zeref's immortality
We don't know if Igneel's dead magic would have actually killed Zeref or not. DF Natsu was stated that he couldn't even defeat Zeref let alone kill him by Zeref himself no less. Everyone seems to forget that Zeref quite literally glared away DF Natsu when Zeref actually got serious.
dSnR4gY.png

3. It was Emotion Enchant Base Natsu, did u not read what I just said lmao
Okay It's unquantifiably higher than Base gotcha
4. I feel like that's a weak excuse since in that moment Zeref was a far more prevalent threat than Acnologia as he was about to ******* reset the Timeline. Plus even after he used all his power on Zeref he still went on to somewhat match Acnologia with an enchant from Wendy while in a dead tired state
It's not, Natsu has been conserving his power the entire arc but it wasn't until Natsu gained the info about Neo Eclipse that he went DF. Natsu's stamina recovery is busted, he went from almost being out of magic vs gajeel to being perfectly fine fighting wraith and aldoron maybe a few minutes later. this is no different.

Zeref's own statements and feats contradict this
I agree
We don't know if Igneel's dead magic would have actually killed Zeref or not. DF Natsu was stated that he couldn't even defeat Zeref let alone kill him by Zeref himself no less. Everyone seems to forget that Zeref quite literally glared away DF Natsu when Zeref actually got serious.
dSnR4gY.png
1. I don't fully trust Zeref about that, but I agree that they are comparable

2. Zeref glaring away DF Natsu comes from the FH aura, not necessarily Base Zeref, it didn't notably hurt Natsu that much, especially since a weaker Natsu took several attacks from Zeref
Okay It's unquantifiably higher than Base gotcha
Duh
It's not, Natsu has been conserving his power the entire arc but it wasn't until Natsu gained the info about Neo Eclipse that he went DF. Natsu's stamina recovery is busted, he went from almost being out of magic vs gajeel to being perfectly fine fighting wraith and aldoron maybe a few minutes later. this is no different.
Entirely agree

All of you fighting about scaling, While my scaling of the DGs will come true in the next chapter. I warned ya, but you guys didn’t listen. It’s time to have those sandbox profiles ready! 😎

More entertaining than Daphne so you’re objectively wrong GG
Least Daphne kinda cute

And I easily prefer her over Kain

Also in my fic

I plan on replacing kain and meredy as part of the 7 Kin with the chicken and goat samurai

and meredy just works for ultear as a minion

how they were not in the kin in canon makes no sense

Dudes fought Base Gajeel

Yet kain was a member?!

Back