• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

No clue why it says that but Ultear forced WSDM Future Rogue to run the moment she appeared. WSDM FR is currently scaled to HFDM Natsu who can harm dragons that no sell Jura and even Laxus’ attacks who are comparable to Jellal. The queen is built different in X791.

No clue why it says that but Ultear forced WSDM Future Rogue to run the moment she appeared. WSDM FR is currently scaled to HFDM Natsu who can harm dragons that no sell Jura and even Laxus’ attacks who are comparable to Jellal. The queen is built different in X791.
First off yes

Ultear is the Queen of fairy Tail ( and def getting a huge role in my fic )

Secondly

I already know about that scaling to use

That's one of my arguments for Jellal and Ultear at the time scaling above anyone at the GMG that wasn't a Dragon as well as being amongst the strongest in the verse during X791

I just though seeing as he said "should be comparable" on her profile

There was a statement or something about Ultear being nearly on par with Jellal at the time

Get what I mean?

Don’t recall that statement. But Ultear >>> everyone that isn’t a dragon or amped by a dragon in GMG and I love it. Legit solos ever guild competing lmao but yeah, a statement like that would be nice.

Don’t recall that statement. But Ultear >>> everyone that isn’t a dragon or amped by a dragon in GMG and I love it. Legit solos ever guild competing lmao but yeah, a statement like that would be nice.

Strongest characters in the GMG/Eclipse Arc to me ( also counting one time power ups )

1. Atlas Flame

2. Motherglare

3. Zicronis

4-5-6-7 ( Other Eclipse Dragons who's names are unimportant and they're rankings can vary)

8. Jellal

9. Ultear

10. HellFire Dragon Mode Natsu

11. White Shadow Dragon Force Future Rogue

12-13-14: Laxus, Jura, Iron Shadow Dragon Mode Gajeel ( I think their powers can vary dependong how you argue for Gajeel )

15. Erza ( Post 2nd Origin )

Then Everyone else

Strongest characters in the GMG/Eclipse Arc to me ( also counting one time power ups )

1. Atlas Flame

2. Motherglare

3. Zicronis

4-5-6-7 ( Other Eclipse Dragons who's names are unimportant and they're rankings can vary)

8. Jellal

9. Ultear

10. HellFire Dragon Mode Natsu

11. White Shadow Dragon Force Future Rogue

12-13-14: Laxus, Jura, Iron Shadow Dragon Mode Gajeel ( I think their powers can vary dependong how you argue for Gajeel )

15. Erza ( Post 2nd Origin )

Then Everyone else
Hmmm 🤔 In terms of straight AP, mine would go
  1. HFDM Natsu (secret art one tapped Motherglare and WSDM Future Rogue
  2. Motherglare (no sells Atlas Flame’s Roar and blasts through Atlas with his own Roar)
  3. Ultear (sent WSDM FR packing just by showing up)
  4. WSDM Future Rogue (scrapped with HFDM Natsu’s normal spells which scale above Atlas)
  5. Atlas Flame (can physically grapple with Motherglare, is the reason why Natsu can fight WSDM FR)
  6. Zirconis (tanked Laxus, one shot Laxus)
  7. Rock Dragon (fought Cobra who can harm Jellal and one tap Brain)
  8. Dark Dragon that fought Gajeel (killed Gajeel, possibly ISDM, who is stronger than the other Slayers not mentioned above here)
  9. Levia (couldn’t be beaten by the rest of the guilds but couldn’t kill Sting or Rogue before Gajeel was killed by Dark Dragon)
  10. Scissor Runner (same as above)
  11. Initial ISDM Gajeel (like you said, depends how you argue him, clowns on Possessed DF Rogue who should reasonably scale to his Alvarez self but is at least x4 (Rogue + Future Rogue’s base) which puts him in 7-A)
  12. Jellal (his Sema was likely going to beat Jura’s best defense)
  13. Laxus (Barely beat Jura)
  14. Jura (Stronger than everyone else at the GMG)
  15. 2nd Origin Erza (doesn’t contradict the statement that both her and Mira would lose to Jura)
  16. Don’t care anymore.

Hmmm 🤔 In terms of straight AP, mine would go
  1. HFDM Natsu (secret art one tapped Motherglare and WSDM Future Rogue
  2. Motherglare (no sells Atlas Flame’s Roar and blasts through Atlas with his own Roar)
  3. Ultear (sent WSDM FR packing just by showing up)
  4. WSDM Future Rogue (scrapped with HFDM Natsu’s normal spells which scale above Atlas)
  5. Atlas Flame (can physically grapple with Motherglare, is the reason why Natsu can fight WSDM FR)
  6. Zirconis (tanked Laxus, one shot Laxus)
  7. Rock Dragon (fought Cobra who can harm Jellal and one tap Brain)
  8. Dark Dragon that fought Gajeel (killed Gajeel, possibly ISDM, who is stronger than the other Slayers not mentioned above here)
  9. Levia (couldn’t be beaten by the rest of the guilds but couldn’t kill Sting or Rogue before Gajeel was killed by Dark Dragon)
  10. Scissor Runner (same as above)
  11. Initial ISDM Gajeel (like you said, depends how you argue him, clowns on Possessed DF Rogue who should reasonably scale to his Alvarez self but is at least x4 (Rogue + Future Rogue’s base) which puts him in 7-A)
  12. Jellal (his Sema was likely going to beat Jura’s best defense)
  13. Laxus (Barely beat Jura)
  14. Jura (Stronger than everyone else at the GMG)
  15. 2nd Origin Erza (doesn’t contradict the statement that both her and Mira would lose to Jura)
  16. Don’t care anymore.
Eh Imma have to disagree with some of that

1. Imma be honest, that feels more like an outlier or at the very least he was emotion amped in that scene. Unless we think HDFM Natsu>>>Mard Geer

2. Why is Motherglare so far above Atlas Flame? They were shown to be about comparable, maybe Motherglare being somewhat stronger at most

3. Nah Ultear way too high, she def top 10 but below any Eclipse Dragon for sure

4. Eclipse Dragons are above this guy

5-10: Agree but they all deserve the top 7 spots

11-12: Gajeel is not stronger than Jellal at that point. Gajeel like Laxus/Jura tier at most and Jellal was going to one shot Jura with Sema

13-14: Agree

15. Agree

16-below: Also agree, bar maybe Minerva and Kagura the rest are irrelevant

Eh Imma have to disagree with some of that

1. Imma be honest, that feels more like an outlier or at the very least he was emotion amped in that scene. Unless we think HDFM Natsu>>>Mard Geer

2. Why is Motherglare so far above Atlas Flame? They were shown to be about comparable, maybe Motherglare being somewhat stronger at most

3. Nah Ultear way too high, she def top 10 but below any Eclipse Dragon for sure

4. Eclipse Dragons are above this guy

5-10: Agree but they all deserve the top 7 spots

11-12: Gajeel is not stronger than Jellal at that point. Gajeel like Laxus/Jura tier at most and Jellal was going to one shot Jura with Sema

13-14: Agree

15. Agree

16-below: Also agree, bar maybe Minerva and Kagura the rest are irrelevant
Can’t really be an emotion amp when there is no reason for him to have one. He used a secret art which is stronger than his normal attacks and one tapped the most durable character in the arc. And yes, I do in fact think HFDM beats the crap out of Mard Geer no diff. The Eclipse Dragons should be country to continental level based off of Warren’s statement so Natsu being able to do anything to one of them is more than enough to say he slaps Mard.

Because Atlas is weaker than Motherglare. His Roar did nothing despite it being Dragon Slayer Magic vs a dragon and Motherglare blasted through him no diff with the sole reason on why he survived being his Flame Body which doesn’t logia anything that hits him as seen with Makarov, Laxus and the Thunder God Tribe all successfully tagging him.

Because I’m going purely by AP. Ultear threw a single attack at a fresh WSDM FR and he ran away. She didn’t even land a sneak attack and he still decided he didn’t want the smoke. She would lose to Eclipse Dragons since their scales >>> their AP and they have magic resistance so she can’t actually harm them much, if at all.

WSDM is able to fight HFDM who is literally Natsu + Atlas Flame. Natsu by default has to be stronger than Atlas and FR keeps up with Natsu.

Atlas blatantly doesn’t scale to Motherglare aside from LS. In AP and dura, he is completely outclassed even though he dura negs.

FR is scales to HFDM > Atlas. Very clearly stronger than the other Eclipse Dragons who wish they had FR’s scaling.

Initial ISDM is FR’s DF + Rogue’s DF + Gajeel. DF > Dual Element Modes which makes him > WSDM. Even if you don’t want to go that route, the multiplier alone would push Gajeel into 7-A which is better than the feats and scaling Laxus, Jura and Jellal have in this arc. I’m even lowballing Initial ISDM since he should be scaled to Alvarez level shit as FR goes through the same stuff as Rogue until Frosch is meant to be killed by Gray in Avatar.

I think Jellal > Jura, and that he was just holding back to avoid being seen until his horniness for Erza got the better of him and he tried to use Sema.

HFDM Natsu is literally just Natsu’s power combined with Atlas Flames power

Dudes a monster

First off yes

Ultear is the Queen of fairy Tail ( and def getting a huge role in my fic )
I definitely would put her in my fic...except I'm kinda giving her powers to Rebecca Bluegarden (as Edens Zero will also be one of the fanfics in my work, especially since its basically Fairy Tail mixed with One Piece but in space).

“I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.”

~Abused and Neglected Male Reader (probably)

:ROFLMAO:

Don't forget about the harems

Dark & Broody Equals More Booty
😭

The Lucy betrayed ones are the worse

For some reason ( usually Lisanna ) somehow turns the whole guild against Lucy in the most unbelievable way possible thus Lucy is 'betrayed'

Then she leaves, then some ridiculous mary sue power ups/destinty etc shit happens to her

And then she comes back like a year later with enough power to finger flick Gildarts into oblivion with like 0.000000001% power

I despise those stories (as any decent human being should) because of the gross mischaracterisation of the entire cast. All betrayed fics is just everyone hates on the betrayed for something out of their control like Natsu being END or everyone pretending to give a shit about the betrayed for the whole series besides like … 4 people, all just to use the betrayed for some selfish reason. And then there are the ones where there is no reason and the cast are just tools because yes.

😭

The Lucy betrayed ones are the worse

For some reason ( usually Lisanna ) somehow turns the whole guild against Lucy in the most unbelievable way possible thus Lucy is 'betrayed'

Then she leaves, then some ridiculous mary sue power ups/destinty etc shit happens to her

And then she comes back like a year later with enough power to finger flick Gildarts into oblivion with like 0.000000001% power
lol

I despise those stories (as any decent human being should) because of the gross mischaracterisation of the entire cast. All betrayed fics is just everyone hates on the betrayed for something out of their control like Natsu being END or everyone pretending to give a shit about the betrayed for the whole series besides like … 4 people, all just to use the betrayed for some selfish reason. And then there are the ones where there is no reason and the cast are just tools because yes.
I read them when I was younger as a guilty pleasure

In a

"It's so bad it's good" kinda way

Ya know?

I see so many fanfic that have Erza beating the shit out of Natsu and Gray for the smallest reasons, even more so than canon. Treatment of Natsu is worse in fanfic, even disregarding betrayed fics, than it is in the show, which is saying a lot. People heard Erza call Natsu destructive one time and decided that is his one personality trait. FT fanfic has so many tropes in every story you could play bingo with them.

boom done, and I still had like 5 other tropes to list but they would've included mischaracterization of Natsu is some way, something bad happening to a character and it either being hidden and when people find out they don't care, Gajeel only caring about Levy and no one else, Laxus being a dick despite being halfway decent in the canon now, and lastly, a NaLu fanfic with like one chapter and somehow has 1k favorites

Last edited:
I see so many fanfic that have Erza beating the shit out of Natsu and Gray for the smallest reasons, even more so than canon. Treatment of Natsu is worse in fanfic, even disregarding betrayed fics, than it is in the show, which is saying a lot. People heard Erza call Natsu destructive one time and decided that is his one personality trait. FT fanfic has so many tropes in every story you could play bingo with them.
Best part is that in canon, Natsu has literally escaped the trope of being attacked by women

He literally pranks Erza by drawing on her face and is just laughing while she chases him

Love how he escaped that

boom done, and I still had like 5 other tropes to list but they would've included mischaracterization of Natsu is some way, something bad happening to a character and it either being hidden and when people find out they don't care, Gajeel only caring about Levy and no one else, Laxus being a dick despite being halfway decent in the canon now, and lastly, a NaLu fanfic with like one chapter and somehow has 1k favorites

Not even joking

Got 5 bingos after looking at that for only a minute

Also

Where do all of u think Dragon Cry Animus scales inverse?

We know his Normal Dragon Form is about Low Spriggan tier at least for stomping beginning of war arc Base Natsu

But what about after absorbing the full power of Dragon Cry?

Top Tiers? God tier?

He never did that
Pretty sure he did?

main-qimg-ee1b7918eded5b4f301bb7ab36304e3d-pjlq

Back