• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

I don't even think the Key of the Starry Arc really effects much, just a bunch of good abilities and resistances

But anyways, it's still canon for all the reasons Zackra says

Yea some statements made by cobra and Kiana really can’t make sense unless the arc took place

and angle learning a new magic while incarcerated and having her magic restricted by the devices that the government employed against the prisoners doesn’t really make sense unless the arc took place

I still consider the Anime to be the True Canon for Fairy Tail because it extends things and flows better, showing better connections to the Movies and has many aspects that Hiro wanted to add into the story, like having Erigor in Oracion Seis Arc, more Laxus in Tartaros Arc, and Acnologia's Backstory, making it feel like the complete version of Fairy Tail, however I know that's not how canon works here on the site

Yea I mean it’s sort of implied in a volume Q&A that anime only content does have somewhat of an affect on the manga story even if it’s only minimal
Also Lucy’s statement of the arc itself happening iirc....
It was actually Yukino’s Statement but yea the arc itself was referenced in the manga

Also should Hades get Resurrection due to him resurrecting Mavis after she died https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-480-page-8.html

Also should Hades get Resurrection due to him resurrecting Mavis after she died https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-480-page-8.html
Mavis's body wasn't technically dead given she had the Curse of Ankseram, her soul was just ripped from her body by Zeref all Precht did was keep her body in a catatonic state which eventually allowed it to become Fairy Heart.

Mavis's body wasn't technically dead given she had the Curse of Ankseram, her soul was just ripped from her body by Zeref all Precht did was keep her body in a catatonic state which eventually allowed it to become Fairy Heart.
Oh I didn’t know Zeref magic has the ability to rip out souls
because if I recall correctly didn’t Franmalth find Precht’s soul and absorbed after he was killed by Zeref’s magic??

and I just thought based on Mavis saying that Precht used Resurrection magic in order to keep her alive is why she was still alive

but if she was in fact still alive due to being kept in a catatonic state then I guess he shouldn’t get Resurrection

It wasn't purely Zeref, it was Zeref and Mavis' curses contradicting each other that did it.

Oh I didn’t know Zeref magic has the ability to rip out souls
because if I recall correctly didn’t Franmalth find Precht’s soul and absorbed after he was killed by Zeref’s magic??

and I just thought based on Mavis saying that Precht used Resurrection magic in order to keep her alive is why she was still alive

but if she was in fact still alive due to being kept in a catatonic state then I guess he shouldn’t get Resurrection
Technically Hades’ Soul could have been out of his body and still stick around near his body

So it’s pretty much a set up chapter that is most likely setting up battles for the next couple of chapters or so and we got 2 new characters who are gonna be battling Natsu and gray and Lucy and Tarus

it seems somethings up with Wendy’s enchantments maybe there more powerful here or something

with gray and nastu fighting the lady who looks like a ice or snow wizard hopefully we can at least finally see Gray eat ice

and with Lucy hopefully we can see her have a physical brawl with her opponent

Someone did the rough tls and those things, Wendy and Erza are fighting aren't magic or curse, but spirit/ghost arts.

Snow Women looking like the strongest and craziest lol

I just want Lucy to get a solid victory against one of the supporting antagonists of an arc, I mean she didn't get to win a single fight in Alvarez and all she got in 100 Year Quest so far has been Lisanna and a Wood Golem, which are fine, but she needs a solid win

Also I just realized there's no Edolas Laxus, that's kinda weird

Wtf was that flower scene lol that was pretty funny

anyway the chapter was pretty cool so we got a new power source In the story
So that’s nice I was hoping this new world would have some kinda new special power

and Wendy learning a new enchantment is cool so we see she is already getting stronger/gaining new abilities so I hope the rest of the characters get the same treatment(especially gray)

All the conceptual stuff sounds like a bait for now. She basically used the Spirior to enchant Erza with the concept of Spirit Arts and just let her kill those things. We'll see if Wendy will be able to impose other concepts and, most important, if she weill keep this power even outside of Elentir.
I'm also curious to know how did Irene know about the spiritual arts, maybe they exist on a lesser scale even on Earthland.

Also, the minions seem to be based on youkais. From my basic knowledge, I'd say that snow woman is based on a Yuki Onna, big woman may be an Ogre, I don't know about the last.

The spiritual arts probably do exist in earthland

because Irene said that the spiritual arts have developed so in this place that it is Littered with spirior so it’s produced just that in Earthland and Edolas just not to the extent of that of elentir

Can’t really be bait when it’s called X and it’s function is described as X.

On the Spirior stuff, Irene said spiritual arts are really developed in Elentir which does imply it exists in Earthland but isn’t as developed to make Spirior so commonplace. What I find weird is that practicing spiritual arts seems to make more Spirior based on what Irene said which is kind of odd that they make more of the energy in the energy system just by using it. Looking forward to more info on it (inb4 it gets the Curse treatment).

With bait I mean that I don't think it would be used for broken conceptual stuff, and I wouldn't want to get too hyped and end up being disappointed.
For now, she imposed the concept on Spirit Arts on Erza, but hopefully she will use it for other things.

That whole Conceptual Enchant is actually really good cuz now mages can absorb new energies on the fly without a drawback. Also what do you ya think are the odds of Spiritual Arts being proper soul hax of some kind? Asking cuz most Curse power aren’t traditional curses (looking at you cutting, thorns and carbon water).

Wendy said that Spirior feels like magic, so it may be something akin to it.
Also, I think there's the possibility that both Gray and Natsu end up eating some ice and fire made with Spiritual Arts, allowing them to gain new powers (Concept of ice and fire, here we go!).

Also I just realized there's no Edolas Laxus, that's kinda weird
It makes sense though, since there's no Edolas Makarov, hence no father no son.

I mean, Faust was supposed to be him, but I don't remember if it was confirmed or was just Natsu's supposition.
Anyway, it means that Faust doesn't have sons, or maybe Edolaxus didn't come out yet.

Mystogan is Faust's Son, which is kinda weird if Laxus is Makarov's grandfather, maybe Jellal is Makarov's long lost 2nd Son he never knew he had

I didn't remember that, thank you.
Also, I completely forgot that Ivan existed, lol, my brain just assumed that Laxus was Makarov's son.

Jellal being Makarov's son, hence Laxus' uncle, would be really weird and/or funny. Apparently, Jellal is actually older than Laxus, I thought it was the opposite.

Maybe Mystogan is actually Edo Ivan, and Jellal is insert something here

Well Jellal is only older because of the 7 Year Timeskip, otherwise he would be the same age as Erza

Oh, right, I didn't think of that. I wonder who would be Jellal's mother if he was really Makarov's son. If I'm not wrong, we don't even know who's Ivan's mother (Porlyuska, maybe [????]).

It'd be cool if Natsu & co. used this Spirior stuff to upgrade themselves throughout the arc. So their better suited to fight DGs

Ya know I was thinking about Zeref killing Hades and then Hades soul possibly remaining in the world of the living in order for Franmalth to later find it and absorb it and ya know I think it’s very possible that’s what happened because
I mean souls in fairy tail have shown the ability to exist and wonder and linger in a certain place long after death for quite a long length of time depending on the emotions and will of the deceased some have shown the ability to linger anywhere from 57+ years to around 400+ years

It was shown that Zirconis souls was Abel to remain and wonder in the Dragon graveyard for 400+ years after his death https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-301-page-3.html
https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-301-page-4.html
https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-301-page-5.html

We see Zirconis soul leaves and heads to the after life after his souls wondering fro 400+ years
https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-301-page-16.html

https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-301-page-17.html

We see Wraith can’t move on the after life due to his will to stay until he can find the man who took his life when he was alive
https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-100-Years-Quest-chapter-36-page-18.html
https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-100-Years-Quest-chapter-40-page-18.html

And In FT dragon cry it was stated by the king that the souls of the deceased dragons were shown to have the ability to linger and power up the dragon cry staff due to their emotional state of anger

So I actually think it’s possible Hades soul remained in the world of the living for Franmalth to later find it

Someone's planning a Zeref and Mavis CRT, so we can discuss that there as well

Back