• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Narratively, wouldn't make sense for Faris to nerf Merc to 50%. When the objective at that moment was to kill Team Natsu

The raws are out on mangahelpers.

The new Goddess don't look like pushovers at all, well mostly Erza's and Wendy's opponent so far. Also multiple cool designs this chapter.

So Rei Jutsu (Spirit Techniques) is power training through spirit concentration. Yuko keep summoning Youkai's like Fire Chariot (Kasha) through ability "Night Demon Round Dance"

I think this chapter was Ok 7/10 it seems like this chapter as well as the past couple of ones we have had have all been set up chapters

Like this chapter seems like it’s setting up for a big turn around for Erza and Wendy by Wendy learning using her new conceptual enchantments and Erza using a new armor or getting an amp from Wendy and with Lucy maybe it’s setting up her using a new Star dress mix or something or maybe and interference from the 5th Gen slayers to come in and save the day and then attack the crew

And It seems maybe all Selene’s Minions all use Spiritual arts so maybe Selene use them along side magic
anyway Lucy not being Abel to over power Mimi due to her being a power type hopefully means we will see a new staff dress mix with Taurus being a factor that can fight equally with Mimi

The part with Natsu and gray was kinda funny of corse Natsu not with any type of discrimination any body can get those Fire fist lol but I wonder what is up with Hakune it seems her power stunned Natsu and gray so maybe she could be revealed to be the snow dragon slayer or something irk her design kinda looks somehow scaley so idk what’s up with her but her design is dope

And it was cool seeing Yoko use all those hand signs like she is a Naruto character or something and I like the 3 summing she summoned the design of 2nd summoning looks cool

Really good chapter

Anyone feel like Natsu and the gang might get a Spiritual Arts power up for the selene fight?

Probably so maybe thorough Wendy as she can enchant them with the spiritual arts though idk how effective that would be in powering them up other than allowing them to affect spiritual art beings like Erza cutting those things the previous chapter

Oh boi this new chapter showed that the Goddess are really on a different lvl to our cast barring a FP Natsu. Is it time for an upgrade with Spiritual arts???

At least Lucy’s fight was all Fanservice which is what I was worried about so that’s nice and Capricorn says Lucy is still growing so maybe Hiro is hinting at a new type of power for Lucy this arc or maybe she masters all her Star dress mix ability’s?

and hakune uses Curse power and Magic power and the spiritual arts that’s crazy I hope she along with her fight last awhile so we can see what she is capable of

And apparently we have another new opponent that will show up in the future

The ice girl freezes natsu and grey despite their resistance to ice manip 🤔
I can't understand what she's saying, someone has an idea ?

The ice girl freezes natsu and grey despite their resistance to ice manip 🤔
I can't understand what she's saying, someone has an idea ?
Well apparently she used a “spell” called Diamond effect which I guess instantly froze them

she apparently combines magic power curse power and spiritual art

she says to Natsu and gray
“oh... such nice gentlemen.. please sleep inside my ice forever”

and Selene says “my, my... you cant win against my Moonlit Beauty Gods. This is so boring. More.. I want more distortion. You hear me, my adorable children. Dont kill them. Bring me them. I just came up with a good idea. It will be a really cruel and entertaining party"

So Hakune can freeze all three power sources and suggest she can freeze the useable/untouchable. So basically she can freeze people like Reiss, is what I got from her statement. Some nice hax and might be a potential upgrade for Gray if he learns this kind of Ice Spiritual Arts in the future.

I’m also glad this chapter 100% confirmed that the power of Celestial Spirits is determined by the strength of the user, I mean yeah it all but stated before this point, but it’s still cool to know

I’m also glad this chapter 100% confirmed that the power of Celestial Spirits is determined by the strength of the user, I mean yeah it all but stated before this point, but it’s still cool to know
I mean it was stated before https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-56-page-30.html

but yea it was good to get a refresher

Yeah like his time stop resistance being a power of END not of Natsu
Eh to be fair, that was just speculation on Lucy and Mira's part, besides Natsu has stronger forms that can nullify Time Magic

Natsu actually moved in timestop before he entered his END form, he didn't fully transform until he thought Lucy died, so Base Natsu likely still has this resistance.

@Everyone

As we now come to the end of the year, I think we should look back and each say what our favorite moment of Fairy Tail: 100 Year Quest in 2020 was

My favorite moment this year was Natsu vs Aldoron, that was peak Fairy Tail this year as it gave us a great final battle to a very long arc

Back