• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

None of that means the author takes sheer numbers into consideration, if the planet were that big then the gravity of said planet would be much, much more different than what's currently presented. Personally speaking I think having fictional planets being larger than earth is fine, as long as its within reason like them being the size of Jupiter and such. Once we reach into star sized that's what I find ridiculous, but nonetheless it's not about what I think but wiki standards. And said standard is uber strict, so unless we have a stated size than Earth size is to be used.
^This, I 100% believe the Fairy Tail Planet is bigger, but the site is strict about this stuff and it doesn't have enough solid evidence that Hiro thinks the planet is bigger than Earth

^This, I 100% believe the Fairy Tail Planet is bigger, but the site is strict about this stuff and it doesn't have enough solid evidence that Hiro thinks the planet is bigger than Earth
Hmm, can't we just try to ask Hiro? Maybe he'll respond. If so. Do this can be counted as a finality. (I don't think he will reply with the exact size LOL but maybe a "no" or a "yes" it is bigger or not)

If you wanna get banned, like that's literally against site rules. Not to mention why would you even bother wanting to ask Hiro such a useless question? That's like me @ing Hiro to ask if Natsu is a multiversal omnipresent being. It's a genuine waste of an author time to be bothered by the wiki.

U know we actually never finished that list of CRT’s we had planned for FT are we planning on continuing them Or is it no point?

U know we actually never finished that list of CRT’s we had planned for FT are we planning on continuing them Or is it no point?
Zackra has two planned, one for applying new Lifting Strength calcs and another for a buff to Zeref and Mavis's Regen

Zackra has two planned, one for applying new Lifting Strength calcs and another for a buff to Zeref and Mavis's Regen
Oh alright that’s fine looking forward to the controversy of those lol but I was talking about the other ones everyone was discussing in here in thsthread like Potentially scaling X791 Laxus, Jura, and Jellal 2x stronger than X791 Base Natsu

Or giving Healing or mid low Regeneration to Mard Geer via Transformation https://***********.com/read-online/Fairy-Tail-chapter-408-page-17.html

l mean idk why we were gonna scale Jura being 2x base Natsu so idk maybe there’s no point in doing that CRT anymore but I think adding healing or Regen to mard geer should be discussed at least

Ah ****, Pernida is back
Dq4kPG4.jpg

It looks like with Lucy being the only one without a teammate she might get some shine this arc which she most people assumed she would since Selene has something to do with the “Stars”

And we get a Natsu and gray team up and a Erza and Wendy’s team up so it looks like each team will probably get their times to shine this arc with their respective battles

And I guess the character at the end is a servant of Selene or something so that’s cool

So I assume Selene made that arm if so why the tattoos? Idk but looks like Elentir is filled with all kinds of new stuff

Irene woke up in Wendy because there is too much magic power in this world, but she warned Wendy that magic power here is "abnormal" (異常).

Wendy and Erza were attacked by a "moving magic power" towards the end. Wendy desribe them as "Not humans, not monsters..."

The girl at the end is called Youko (again a reference to Japanese mythology, as with Suzaku). She is apparently a servant of Celine, and one of the "beauty goddesses under the moon."

Irene woke up in Wendy because there is too much magic power in this world, but she warned Wendy that magic power here is "abnormal" (異常).

Wendy and Erza were attacked by a "moving magic power" towards the end. Wendy desribe them as "Not humans, not monsters..."

The girl at the end is called Youko (again a reference to Japanese mythology, as with Suzaku). She is apparently a servant of Celine, and one of the "beauty goddesses under the moon."
Makes sense, unlike Aldoron, Merc, and Ignia, Selene seems like the kind of person who would have followers and subordinates, which is pretty cool, since we've never actually had a fight against a dragon with minions, as well I believe Selene is the first female major villain of an arc 🤔

I am curious if the abnormal magic will make them more powerful or if they'll just have faster recharge rate? Unless the huge amount of magic forcefully opens their containers making it larger? Once they get back to Earthland they'll be stronger?

https://********.org/chapter/1105335/1

So Selene didn't make the hand, it's considered natural in elentir? Wtf lmao, but I'm guessing the tattoos are her doing or one of her moonlit gods?

Kinda feel bad for Touka everyone being an ass to her but I get it. Overall another good chapter excited to see what this new world brings

Last edited:
Selene's Moonlit Beauty Gods, one of which is named Youko, looks like we got our main villain group for the arc, I don't know how many of them there will be, my guess is 4 or 5, I also wonder if Diabolos will participate in this Arc

Maybe 3 or 4 in total and one for each group to battle at each location if we include Fairs and Touka

and maybe the 5th Gen dragon slayers will appear and make it a 3 way battle between our cast and the Selene’s minions because i feel like they have to play apart in this arc at some point

We finally got to see a God(dess), guess that's where they dwell.
I hope there's also fairies in Elentir so we can finally discover if they actually have tails.

Just wondering but if FT magic is considered equal if not superior to their natural counterpart.

If so the reason Gildarts crashing those light beams isn’t accepted is because it would be an outlier, correct ?

Just wondering but if FT magic is considered equal if not superior to their natural counterpart.

If so the reason Gildarts crashing those light beams isn’t accepted is because it would be an outlier, correct ?
Yea I would assume it would be an outlier

how is it an outlier? natsu literally dodged light and yes FT magic is natural to their counter parts. and it was multiple light beams he crushed

I'm really not sure if it was ever stated to be specifically a light based attack in official translations

The guy who used it said it was light, but I don’t know if that’s what the raws say though.

Doubt it would be accepted if true, but wouldn’t hurt to know. Also I really like 100yr quest art but the spin-offs art is damn good too

What is the feat in question again?

but either way we would probably need the raws and need them to be translated to be 100% sure

and even then still doubt it would be accepted but if someone thinks the feat in question is legitimate and can make sense then I would say just make a CRT once the current one is done

What is the feat in question again?

but either way we would probably need the raws and need them to be translated to be 100% sure

and even then still doubt it would be accepted but if someone thinks the feat in question is legitimate and can make sense then I would say just make a CRT once the current one is done
It’s in Gray’s spin off story

Gildarts crashes some lasers and the guy using the ability says in a shocked expression he crashed the light.

Oh I never read ice trail

But as Mitch said currently Ice trail isn’t accepted as canon on the wiki

the only things that are accepted as canon that isn’t the original manga

are FT zero and 100YQ and Both Movies and Key of the starry sky arc

A thread should be made about Key of the Starry Sky tbh, me and several other users don't agree with accepting it as canon.

I don't see why it shouldn't be canon, it has many references in both the anime and manga, Mashima himself helped with the plot and character designs, and fits within the continuity of the story of fairy tail.

Back