• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Existence Erasure Ability Added?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone hasn't watched Ben 10 Omniverse there was this villian named Servantis who believed Ben was a major threat to the universe. Servantis was a human who was a genius that found and used Kevin E. Levin to give him the powers of a Cerebrocrustacean, which are aliens who at peakness could have IQ's of 10^30/ one nonillion as seen with Brainstorm. Servantis was able to find out or sense Ben recreating the universe and went after Ben again later on. They then show us a flashback where he said, "With that weapon on his wrist he can turn into a Tokust'ar or pehaps even a Celestialsapien, this grimy child could one day just wish everything out of existence."

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2pmr3h at 5:50 is when he says this

Would this give Celestialsapiens existence erasure?

Wait… everything… said by a guy with the intelligence of a Cerebrocrustacean and who is also in the Null Void while making said statement right?

… You my man just made my day. Depending on Servantis' knowledge on alternate timelines this is a hundred times above baseline 2-A existence erasure statement by a supergenius...

And since he is inside the Null Void when making said statement it should basically account for all dimensions at the very least.

Hmm well this is the second statement alluding to existence erasure (the first being Kevin's: "they'd blink and we'd be gone") so I'd settle for likely or just straight up existence erasure. But the 2-B (well maybe 2-A depending on how my other revisions go) aspect should just be straight up applied (well used as supporting evidence since Alien X is already 2-B right now) since the person in question is a supergenius and while trying to manipulate these children, him fearing Ben from within a different dimension should give enough backing to this statement no?

@EpicCookie most certainly yes, I will be busy for a while tomorrow but will be able to continue this discussion in the evening.

Well, it can probably be applied then. It isn't very controversial.

A few questions about this.

Do we assume Alien X would survive in the resulting void after erasing the multiverse like Servantis claims he can do (Ben does not know about the Forge of Creation back then so Alien X hiding there might not be on Servantis' mind) and does this give him a resistance to existence erasure and acausality type 1?

Can we use this as further justification for 2-B Alien X?

Surviving in a void is not the same as resistance to existence erasure or being acausal. I also do not see how a Low 2-C feat is proof for 2-B.

I saw acausality type 1 on Dimentio's page with as justification than his void was gonna destroy all timelines even the one he originated from, granted Alien X doesn't originate from a timeline so fair point. Is it resistance to void manipulation then, cause I assume if someone makes a void and uses it against Alien X it wouldn't work so we'd have to note that as something right?

Servantis was inside the Null Void when he stated that Ben as a Celestialsapien could wish everything out of existence. This means all dimensions are included and probably all timelines as well because regular alien civilians have access to tech that lets them travel between timelines, meaning a Black Ops Plumber unit should know about all dimensions and timelines and thus when a supergenius like Servantis says everything, he means literally everything.

Okay. My apologies. I misread multiverse as universe. That seems like rather good extra evidence for a 2-B rating then.

Alien X likely has resistance to void manipulation from other members of its species, but we cannot assume that it has simply because it can render other objects than itself nonexistent, and we cannot give acausality to all Low 2-C characters and above that can destroy their own universal space-time continuums.

Ok noted, I will apply existence erasure and 2-B extra evidence tomorrow then but not the acausality and the resistance to existence erasure.

That is kind of applied in the whole "could wipe everything out of existence"

Also we have to ask Antvasima if we could do that

Antvasima said:
Okay. My apologies. I misread multiverse as universe. That seems like rather good extra evidence for a 2-B rating then.
@Cookie Hmm maybe put that explanation in his AP then or do both.

I'm pretty glad I came across the Servantis statement when binge watching Ben 10, so I could finally get him existence erasure

Yup looks fine and yup I'm glad you did as well, I'm gonna watch the episodes with Servantis to see what he says about Ben recreating the universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back