• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X Type 5 Acausality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man literally wants people to watch 6 episodes of 22 min each to understand the first post. 💀
To be fair watching the full episodes to get the full context isn’t a bad idea, especially with the Weapon XI ones. The people who know about the causality standards don’t need to know about Ben 10 to see if my reasoning checks out and the people who know about Ben 10 don’t need to know about causality standards to correct me if I misquoted something. Also DD has some eh issues for the moment, so feel free to fling me some scans instead.

Also DD has some eh issues for the moment, so feel free to fling me some scans instead.
To take the Navigator causing irreperable damage to all of time and causality itself one step further: Servantis, a supergenius, stated that Ben as a Celestialsapien could wish everything out of existence. Now Servantis is constantly spying on Ben and has access to the information in the Plumber database due to being the leader of a black ops unit (we also know Plumbers in-training learn about Ben in school). To go even further with this, Aggregor is an Osmosian and because we know Servantis is the one who discovered Osmosians (mutant humans), this means Aggregor is one of Servantis' projects and would thus get the majority of his information from him. Now what does Aggregor know? Merely the exact location of all pieces of the map of Infinity, the most important object in the universe, which are spread out across the universe. Using the map he travelled to the Forge of Creation and almost became omnipotent by absorbing a baby Celestialsapien which he knew was there. THAT is the level of knowledge Servantis is operating on. All these factors combined would mean that Servantis would know about the capabilities of the Chrono Navigator, much like Eon (an alternate version of Ben) does, or at least include causality itself when stating that Alien X can erase literally everything.
Why did i do it

Eeehh, put me down as disagree for now, simply we don't give Acausality type 5 due to the characters surviving after nuking/destroying the causality system, we simply give them type 4 (higher degree) considering that they literally unbound by it without much explanation.

And for his pocket dimension which is said “no one can interact with him” is some kind general pocket dimension mechanic in some verse I would say, while not exactly having nothing to do with the acausality itself.

Eeehh, put me down as disagree for now, simply we don't give Acausality type 5 due to the characters surviving after nuking/destroying the causality system, we simply give them type 4 (higher degree) considering that they literally unbound by it without much explanation.
Alright, could you point me to an example of a character for which this is the case?
And for his pocket dimension which is said “no one can interact with him” is some kind general pocket dimension mechanic in some verse I would say, while not exactly having nothing to do with the acausality itself.
Nobody in-verse made a statement about the pocket dimension, nobody being able to interact with it is the logical conclusion of my evidence.

Disagree.

If you pinpoint a moment before the destruction and then after the destruction then causality wasn't nuked.
That is both horrible reasoning that uses out-of-verse descriptions against in-verse happenings, making basically every time or causality destruction feat unprovable but also hilariously misses the point as causality was never destroyed. It's based on a statement, just like Alien X's Existence Erasure.

That is both horrible reasoning that uses out-of-verse descriptions against in-verse happenings, making basically every time or causality destruction feat unprovable but also hilariously misses the point as causality was never destroyed. It's based on a statement, just like Alien X's Existence Erasure.

So you're trying to add an ability for something that never happened and can't be proven? Then it's a no.

Alright, could you point me to an example of a character for which this is the case?
I recall back then, that there are some characters who simply unbound causality system in their verse, and yet only gets type 4.

But for now, take an example like Arata Kasuga, he is unbound by the karma causality system after becoming The Great Demon Lord, and for that reason, he gets a type 4 higher degree.

Nobody in-verse made a statement about the pocket dimension, nobody being able to interact with it is the logical conclusion of my evidence.
So you're saying that he doesn't have pocket dimensions? if I'm not mistaken what you’re saying this.

So you're trying to add an ability for something that never happened and can't be proven? Then it's a no.
Oh I can prove it just fine.
I recall back then, that there are some characters who simply unbound causality system in their verse, and yet only gets type 4.

But for now, take an example like Arata Kasuga, he is unbound by the karma causality system after becoming The Great Demon Lord, and for that reason, he gets a type 4 higher degree.
Where's the causality nuke here? I only see some "unbound by the laws of the world" stuff here. Which is different from Alien X.
So you're saying that he doesn't have pocket dimensions? if I'm not mistaken what you’re saying this.
That is not what I stated, we can visually see that he has a pocket dimension, that is all.

Can Alien X survive the destruction of himself?
Yes, Ben is not suicidal and both Kevin and Servantis know this. So since Servantis said that Alien X could wish everything out of existence and later said that Ben lived up to be the threat he made him out to be, that means Alien X can erase everything and also survive and act afterwards.

Yes, Ben is not suicidal and both Kevin and Servantis know this. So since Servantis said that Alien X could wish everything out of existence and later said that Ben lived up to be the threat he made him out to be, that means Alien X can erase everything and also survive and act afterwards.
See you're trying to claim, that if

Ben destroyed everything, he'd try to destroy himself, survive his self-destruction, causality would be destroyed, and that he'd be unaffected by the destruction of causality.

It's a lot of assumptions to try to get an ability that should only be given to characters who have been showcase to do it.

And let's not remind ourselves that this ability is for characters who are independent of causality while it still exists for everything else. Destroying causality won't make you independent of causality in the same way that destroying the concept of fire won't make you fire proof.

Where's the causality nuke here? I only see some "unbound by the laws of the world" stuff here. Which is different from Alien X.
He is unbound by the “karma” system, which includes fate, law, and causality. Which is higher than the “World principle”.

Whether you're nuking/destroying the causality system, if the characters aren't affected after the system is destroyed/nuked, we can assume logically that the character is unbound from the system.

Which is what I can see in this case, and that’s type 4.

Ben destroyed everything, he'd try to destroy himself, survive his self-destruction, causality would be destroyed, and that he'd be unaffected by the destruction of causality.
I don’t see why Ben would try to destroy himself. We don’t assume that characters who can erase everything will also try and erase themselves. I count 2 founded assumptions: Ben destroying everything resulting in the destruction of causality which is pretty much already accepted in the previous thread and Alien X being unaffected by it because he is not suicidal. So in total I’m adding 1 assumption on top of what is already accepted. So feel free to argue that Ben is in fact suicidal to oppose that.

It's a lot of assumptions to try to get an ability that should only be given to characters who have been showcase to do it.
Since when are statements no longer allowed to grant abilities?
And let's not remind ourselves that this ability is for characters who are independent of causality while it still exists for everything else. Destroying causality won't make you independent of causality in the same way that destroying the concept of fire won't make you fire proof
Bad analogy as regular people are inherently bound by causality whereas being bound by fire is quite nonsensical. The point is moreso that since Alien X can act without causality, he was never bound by it in the first place.

Every single place which lacks time lacks causality as well given both are basically related, yet we do not give Acausality 5 to characters who are born in Timeless voids, at best 4.

Every single place which lacks time lacks causality as well given both are basically related, yet we do not give Acausality 5 to characters who are born in Timeless voids, at best 4.
The wiki treats time and causality as separate entities and unrelated to each other.

Greenshifter asked me to comment here. I'll be able to in a few hours in detail.

Eh no lol, cause and effect can easily exist without time. The Big Bang irl is arguably such a case.

It does not change that BDE1 + NEP characters do not have Acausality 5, otherwise Lavos or Monika would have get that from eons.

I dunno Man, Lavos has Acausality 4 based on it being a NEP dude in a Nonexistent void where space, time and concept do not exist.
Sounds like thar shouks be type 5 nep but story for another time.

Overall though a verse has to prove/treat/state/show that time and causality are the same. By default in the wiki they are not.

The wiki treats time and causality as separate entities and unrelated to each other.

Greenshifter asked me to comment here. I'll be able to in a few hours in detail.
While true, Ben 10 treats Spacetime as system of cause and effect (which our standards says can qualify), it has been explained in the previous thread and that's why I asked you abt it in wall yesterday.

It does not change that BDE1 + NEP characters do not have Acausality 5, otherwise Lavos or Monika would have get that from eons.
We can go over whataboutism but we do are aware of unspoken standards that contradict the spoken standards. You can't qualify by being outside of spacetime unless relationship btw time and causality has been explained.

I checked over the OP and no, this is not a valid reason to give Alien X Type 5 Acausality. There's a series of leaps in logic being made here, which do not have enough evidence backing each of them in order for any form of Acausality to be rewarded here. The assumption that cause the chrononavigator can destroy causaliaty that when Servantis mentions him wishing everything away that includes causality, lacks connecting statements which would make us assume he's including causality specifically in wishing everything away. Then the assumption that if Ben erased causality as Alien X he is somehow above and beyond it, lacks any statements which directly hint towards it or even mentions such an idea.

Overall, Type 5 Acausality would require far more substantial evidence than is currently provided here to be even on the table. Really no form of acausality would be rewarded for any of this.

The assumption that cause the chrononavigator can destroy causaliaty that when Servantis mentions him wishing everything away that includes causality, lacks connecting statements which would make us assume he's including causality specifically in wishing everything away
Alien X EE has been accepted to be superior or comparable to chrononavogator already actually because servantis calling him Omnipotent in that regards which was supported by paradox previously, Alien X reality wrapping range extends to the Multiverse as we have seen him changing the art style of entire Multiverse, Alien X EE comes under his reality wrapping because of "wishing things outta existence", more of reasons here but that's not really the topic.

Continued from here

To take the Navigator causing irreperable damage to all of time and causality itself one step further: Servantis, a supergenius, stated that Ben as a Celestialsapien could wish everything out of existence. Now Servantis is constantly spying on Ben and has access to the information in the Plumber database due to being the leader of a black ops unit (we also know Plumbers in-training learn about Ben in school). To go even further with this, Aggregor is an Osmosian and because we know Servantis is the one who discovered Osmosians (mutant humans), this means Aggregor is one of Servantis' projects and would thus get the majority of his information from him. Now what does Aggregor know? Merely the exact location of all pieces of the map of Infinity, the most important object in the universe, which are spread out across the universe. Using the map he travelled to the Forge of Creation and almost became omnipotent by absorbing a baby Celestialsapien which he knew was there. THAT is the level of knowledge Servantis is operating on. All these factors combined would mean that Servantis would know about the capabilities of the Chrono Navigator, much like Eon (an alternate version of Ben) does, or at least include causality itself when stating that Alien X can erase literally everything.

Since Ben has never displayed any suicidal tendencies against Kevin, it would make no sense for Servantis to tell Kevin that Ben would perform such an action as Kevin would not believe him + Servantis himself stated that Ben lived up to be the threat he made him out to be.

Conclusion: As such Alien X can survive and function after nuking causality itself which would grant his pocket dimension acausality type 5.

Agree: @LuffyRuffy46307

Disagree: @Nexp06, @Iamunanimousinthat

Neutral: @Dragonite007, @DarkDragonMedeus, @Reiner

Sources:

Ultimate Alien: Map of Infinity, Forge of Creation, Perplexahedron

Omniverse: Weapon XI Part 1 and 2, Ben Again
Acausality type 4! Alien x existence still bound with Causality. he is indeed outside law of Causality but the law of Causality of world, alien x existence certainly have Causality and alien existence just unbound Causality of world not him self 😁

The assumption that cause the chrononavigator can destroy causaliaty that when Servantis mentions him wishing everything away that includes causality, lacks connecting statements which would make us assume he's including causality specifically in wishing everything away.
All of space-time is currently accepted as being tied to causality in Ben 10. So you can check the previously accepted thread for that.
Then the assumption that if Ben erased causality as Alien X he is somehow above and beyond it, lacks any statements which directly hint towards it or even mentions such an idea.
Ben not being suicidal is the argument that covers that. Can you prove Ben is suicidal? If your contention is that being able to act without causality existing is not the same as transcending causality then I suggest you wait until the acausality experts comment here (since I think a lot of people are waiting to see that confirmed/denied), thank you for your input however.

And that's fine currently, but that doesn't change that the reasoning there is weak, so attempting to use it to support an even weaker supported point is not good.
If it is weak, then why is it accepted? We're going of of what is accepted and then building upon that, calling accepted evidence weak to undermine a CRT that relies on it would require a separate CRT.

Last edited:
Quality control on the wiki is not immutable, things which have huge flaws in reasoning are accepted all the time because the staff here is fallible. So, I see this as a case where our staff accepted something which is flawed and weak and let it get past to the profiles.

That said, we do not require a separate CRT for me to call it out as weak evidence for this point because I'm not trying to remove the scaling between Chrononavigator and Alien X, all I'm doing right now is pointing out the weakness of said accepted scaling and how using it to make even further flawed changes is poor evidence in of itself.

Quality control on the wiki is not immutable, things which have huge flaws in reasoning are accepted all the time because the staff here is fallible. So, I see this as a case where our staff accepted something which is flawed and weak and let it get past to the profiles.

That said, we do not require a separate CRT for me to call it out as weak evidence for this point because I'm not trying to remove the scaling between Chrononavigator and Alien X, all I'm doing right now is pointing out the weakness of said accepted scaling and how using it to make even further flawed changes is poor evidence in of itself.
Fair, although I doubt this was just a staff oversight.

i could see a "Possibly" rating here for NPI on acausal type 5s, and active Type 5 acausality through Forcefields, with paradoxs technology due that special barrier. I say this because one of the videos linked Paradox does basically say Time is Causality, and that special barrier is normally inaccessible (basically uninteractable).

but simply existing outside of causality isn't enough to warrant Type 5 acausality without more supporting evidence

Being able to "wish everything out of existence" and "recreate it" or even "destroying" causality and then being the only one left afterwards before the recreation is also not enough. Your surviving your own AoE, and that could simply just be resistance that scales to the verses cosmology for "causality manipulation" which is honestly better arguably than type 5 but meh.

All im saying is i need more evidence before i can say there is Type 5 acausality here

BUT i saw something about a baby Celestia Saipen or whatever they are being used is it some how connected to the forcefield?

I do have a question, are "CPs" originate, as in their origins, are outside the time stream? Like are they native to whatever the name of the realm is beyond Time? is there any solid statement for that that isn't a WoG statement from twitter? because if there is then i could see a "possibly" type 5 acausality there.

i could see a "Possibly" rating here for NPI on acausal type 5s, and active Type 5 acausality through Forcefields, with paradoxs technology due that special barrier. I say this because one of the videos linked Paradox does basically say Time is Causality, and that special barrier is normally inaccessible (basically uninteractable).
Uhuh ok.
but simply existing outside of causality isn't enough to warrant Type 5 acausality without more supporting evidence
I see, would it be a high degree of type 4 though? Could you also elaborate on the difference between this and type 5 (for instance would one be able to interact with a being who exist outside of causality without feats of doing so)?
Being able to "wish everything out of existence" and "recreate it" or even "destroying" causality and then being the only one left afterwards before the recreation is also not enough. Your surviving your own AoE, and that could simply just be resistance that scales to the verses cosmology for "causality manipulation" which is honestly better arguably than type 5 but meh.
I see.
All im saying is i need more evidence before i can say there is Type 5 acausality here
If you could give me some pointers of what you need that'd be nice.
BUT i saw something about a baby Celestia Saipen or whatever they are being used is it some how connected to the forcefield?
I do have a question, are "CPs" originate, as in their origins, are outside the time stream? Like are they native to whatever the name of the realm is beyond Time? is there any solid statement for that that isn't a WoG statement from twitter? because if there is then i could see a "possibly" type 5 acausality there.
Celestialsapiens are born in the Forge of Creation which is enclosed by the Chrono Randomization barrier (which makes it out of sync with all of time) as explicitly stated in the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back