• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X Type 5 Acausality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I think it was already good enough for busted type 4 ever since the Type 4 accepted in previous thread so that's fine.

Honestly, if this isn't accepted as acausality type 5, then at least it should be a very stupid higher degree of acausality type 4.
Being able to freely function and exist outside of the entirety of an infinite 4-D continuum (which has been established as the cause-effect system in the verse would be Acausality type 4. But being able to nuke, not just exist outside, but completely erase the entire system, and still function independent of that system couldn't just be basic layered acausality.
Existence outside the causality system, while also being independent of that system to the extent of being capable to fundamentally function and exist after it's erasure or destruction should suffice for type 5. But the problem is the interaction X has had.
Factoring that, I really do think this should be a sort of higher degree of (layered) acausality type 4...
Forgive me if this might be derailing, but shouldn't the acausality and conceptual manipulation be added to GG's profile along with other celestialsapiens?

Given that Kevin and even a car could interact with Alien x, among other things, it does not seem to be outside of causality.
  • Type 5: Causality Transcendence:Characters with this type of Acausality are completely independent of cause and effect, existing outside causality. Characters of this nature require evidence of being unable to be changed by any effect that relies on a system of causality, meaning that interacting with them normally is impossible.
    Though the character is completely Independent of causality to the point of being unaffected by any outside change, this only extends to as far as evidence shows and not to things beyond it's feats.
    Note: Being completely independent of time or laws; or similar forces, does not make you completely independent of causality without the relationship between these forces and causality being clarified, with it only being considered as evidence for an irregular relationship with causality otherwise.

I could see type 4 acausality being valid.

Given that Kevin and even a car could interact with Alien x, among other things, it does not seem to be outside of causality.
  • Type 5: Causality Transcendence:Characters with this type of Acausality are completely independent of cause and effect, existing outside causality. Characters of this nature require evidence of being unable to be changed by any effect that relies on a system of causality, meaning that interacting with them normally is impossible.
    Though the character is completely Independent of causality to the point of being unaffected by any outside change, this only extends to as far as evidence shows and not to things beyond it's feats.
    Note: Being completely independent of time or laws; or similar forces, does not make you completely independent of causality without the relationship between these forces and causality being clarified, with it only being considered as evidence for an irregular relationship with causality otherwise.

That is irrelevant, Kevin interacted with his body, not the pocket dimension itself, which is what I argue has type 5. Also you mentioning being outside of causality as the requirement for type 5 is pretty useful, since other people claimed that is merely type 4.

Okay. But still, shouldn't it be some sort of higher degree of type 4 tho...
Cuz the only problem is the interaction with Kev and the car.
They still can effectively function despite all of causality being nuked

Okay. But still, shouldn't it be some sort of higher degree of type 4 tho...
Cuz the only problem is the interaction with Kev and the car.
They still can effectively function despite all of causality being nuked
From what Elizhaa said it seems to be straight up type 5. Kevin literally doesn’t matter, he never interacted with the pocket dimension.

From what Elizhaa said it seems to be straight up type 5. Kevin literally doesn’t matter, he never interacted with the pocket dimension.
Right?
Fr tho, on X's profile, it's grants 4-D HDE for the pocket dimension and states it has its own causality system. Shouldn't that go against the entire independence from causality?

Right?
Fr tho, on X's profile, it's grants 4-D HDE for the pocket dimension and states it has its own causality system. Shouldn't that go against the entire independence from causality?
Uh, that is Reiner who put that on there. There are no statements regarding causality within the pocket dimension so probably some default assumption. Also like it’s out of sync with all time yet has its own time (so same probably applies to causality or it just has no causality and Reiner assumed wrong, whichever makes more sense), so this issue was solved before.

Uh, that is Reiner who put that on there. There are no statements regarding causality within the pocket dimension so probably some default assumption. Also like it’s out of sync with all time yet has its own time (so same probably applies to causality or it just has no causality and Reiner assumed wrong, whichever makes more sense), so this issue was solved before.
Aiiiiiight...
I get it now.
Okay then I guess it doesn't contradict type 5.
It's outside all time, so shouldn't it be some sort of trans temporal time? Like 5-D?
Might just be saying anything now lol,but isn't that the way some verses with time surpassing time get Low 1-C?
If so, then pocket should get at least 5-D HDE with acausality type 5, right?

Aiiiiiight...
I get it now.
Okay then I guess it doesn't contradict type 5.
It's outside all time, so shouldn't it be some sort of trans temporal time? Like 5-D?
Might just be saying anything now lol,but isn't that the way some verses with time surpassing time get Low 1-C?
If so, then pocket should get at least 5-D HDE with acausality type 5, right?
no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back