• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Existence Erasure Ability Added?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup that's why I said half since the Navigator scaling thread basically turned into does the Navigator still scale to itself? So it's more of a Professor Paradox thread than an Alien X thread now.

@Greenshifter do you think I should create a Servantis page so people get a better idea of who he is, also since there is a rooters section without the leader of them

EpicCookie12342 said:
@Greenshifter do you think I should create a Servantis page so people get a better idea of who he is, also since there is a rooters section without the leader of them
Sounds good

DD is already on the job, dude's an expert by now.

Sees Ant correcting DemonicDude on his wall... well semi-expert at least.

Is anything left to do here, or can I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back