• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Exhibit 686 Of Bleach Fans Pushing Their Luck 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dread stop stonewalling. I gave evidence of Quincy phys in the Blog and you haven’t responded. You’re an actual goober if “not on profile” is your only arg.

Create CRT to fix the error.
Yes, read the second part of my post, I literally covered that.

It's not on his profile which is an error, it's accepted that Ichigo erased Aizen, hence Aizen having accepted Low-Godly.
Then someone needs to fix the error, tho. It is not literally my fault. I will agree as long as someone fixed it. This CRT is mainly for giving mid-godly reg since Megutsu is EE, which erased him. There is no EE in his profile (ichigo profile)

We don't need to apply the Quincy Physiology to Ichigo's profile when it's clearly shown he has EE with his Mugetsu as explained within Arcker's blog.

This is a terrible argument, these upgrades aren't beholden to what's on the profiles or not, it's beholden to the evidence which is provided within the OP.

You're being needlessly difficult for actually no reason at all, what's the actual, tangible difference of adding the quincy physiology page after we add Mid-Godly to Aizen's profile? like actually give me a logical argument for your position.

We don't need to apply the Quincy Physiology to Ichigo's profile when it's clearly shown he has EE with his Mugetsu as explained within Arcker's blog.

This is a terrible argument, these upgrades aren't beholden to what's on the profiles or not, it's beholden to the evidence which is provided within the OP.

You're being needlessly difficult for actually no reason at all.
If there were evidence, and it got accepted, I don't see a reason why it is not displayed in his profile.

In fact, in this thread https://vsbattles.com/threads/regenerationn-page-missing-type-clarification-on-souls.19194/page-4 majority agreed on low-godly regeneration for Aizen. It means his EE is not on his profile for a reason, not for an error.

I am not difficult, I already said I will agree to change as long as you create CRT for that “error” and fix EE on Ichigo's profile and Quincy phy. It is up to you if you count my disagreement or not. Staff will already look at this and decide what it should be.

Last edited:
If there were evidence, and it got accepted, I don't see a reason why it is not displayed in his profile.

In fact, in this thread https://vsbattles.com/threads/regenerationn-page-missing-type-clarification-on-souls.19194/page-4 majority agreed on low-mid regeneration for Aizen. It means his EE is not on his profile for a reason, not for an error.

I am not difficult, I already said I will agree to change as long as you create CRT for that “error” and fix EE on Ichigo's profile and Quincy phy. It is up to you if you count my disagreement or not. Staff will already look at this and decide what it should be.
No idea what you're talking about with "low-mid", read the last page, the conclusion was Low-Godly due to Mugetsu erasing him, something that is still accepted to this day.

No idea what you're talking about with "low-mid", read the last page, the conclusion was Low-Godly due to Mugetsu erasing him, something that is still accepted to this day.
My bad. Edited my post. I was busy with something else.

I'm done talking to you bruh.

Literally an exercise in futility, the fact you keep bringing up this goofy ass point when you don't need it to be on the profile in the first place is actually insane to me, you can't discredit actual canon information just because it isn't on the profile dude.

They didn't, most agreed on Low-Godly, which is why Aizen has Low-Godly instead of Low-Mid 🗿

Have your disagreement for this actual goober reasoning, idc anymore.

I'm done talking to you bruh.

Literally an exercise in futility, the fact you keep bringing up this goofy ass point when you don't need it to be on the profile in the first place is actually insane to me, you can't discredit actual canon information just because it isn't on the profile dude.

They didn't, most agreed on Low-Godly, which is why Aizen has Low-Godly instead of Low-Mid 🗿

Have your disagreement for this actual goober reasoning, idc anymore.
About the mistake I made, I apologize, already edited the error. I am heavily busy with something else.
Also, being toxic to me is no reason, actually. Only because I disagree, does not mean I deserve the insults. I stated my reasons why.

My bad. Edited my thread. I was busy with something else.
So what do you mean by "it's not on his profile for a reason"?

The conclusion was:
  • Mugetsu erased Aizen
  • Aizen has Low-Godly
PTS Ichigo should either have EE or Quincy Physiology listed, because it's already accepted

The conclusion was:
  • Mugetsu erased Aizen
  • Aizen has Low-Godly
PTS Ichigo should either have EE or Quincy Physiology listed, because it's already accepted
I think the majority said he got vaporized. This is why they did not list EE or whatever. If it is a mistake, just do CRT for it.
I have no clue why I should get insults for something, it is not listed on his profile. Their reasoning is, that he regenerated from EE, his EE is not in his profile.
Therefore, I disagree with it. Is it an error? Is it a mistake? Why it is my fault? Just do CRT and fix it.

Yeah this thread isn’t about debating Aizen’s regen feats at all. They’re already accepted, if you have a problem with them go make another thread. The sole purpose of this thread is to propose that the soul and mind are linked in Bleach, a byproduct of that is all low godly go to mid godly. So, any more derailing and it’s gonna be thread ban time 🗿

The conclusion was:
  • Mugetsu erased Aizen
  • Aizen has Low-Godly
Also, the conclusion was actually this:
  • Aizen has Low-Godly
  • And Mugetsu erased Aizen's body, made of Reishi, molecules, and cells

Yeah this thread isn’t about debating Aizen’s regen feats at all. They’re already accepted, if you have a problem with them go make another thread. The sole purpose of this thread is to propose that the soul and mind are linked in Bleach, a byproduct of that is all low godly go to mid godly. So, any more derailing and it’s gonna be thread ban time 🗿
I have no problem with that. The thing is, it is not accepted. Read the last thread messages, it is not EE. I was not even debating, I stated my reasoning for the disagreement I made against Aizen and my agreement with others. Feel free not to count it.
Also, only because I am disagreeing, does not mean I am derailing. You allowed your friend to insult me, yet this is not “derailing”.
Get staff input here instead.

Everyone needs to take a chill pill, let's calm down.

Dread isn't changing his opinion on this situation, so let's just stop this, stop debating Dread because it's an exercise in futility on both of your guy's end, and it's only causing this thread to become more toxic then it should be.

Let's just wait for staff input, that's all.

I have no problem with that. The thing is, it is not accepted. Read the last thread messages, it is not EE. I was not even debating, I stated my reasoning for the disagreement I made against Aizen and my agreement with others. Feel free not to count it.
Also, only because I am disagreeing, does not mean I am derailing. You allowed your friend to insult me, yet this is not “derailing”.
Get staff input here instead.
If it's not EE then what is it? You can only get Low-Godly from regeneration from EE...

Vaporization is Mid-High

Atomization is High

The simple fact that Aizen has Low-Godly is definitive proof that Ichigo has EE

If it's not EE then what is it? You can only get Low-Godly from regeneration from EE...

Vaporization is Mid-High

Atomization is High

The simple fact that Aizen has Low-Godly is definitive proof that Ichigo has EE
It is EE but likely it did not erase everything. It only erased Aizen's body, made of Reishi, molecules, and cells

Aizen's body is his soul since he's a Soul Reaper, Soul Reapers don't have physical bodies so we don't need to prove his physical body was erased since he doesn't even have a physical body in the first place....

His mind is intertwined with his soul as shown multiple times and explained within the Blog.....

So erasing his soul would also erase his mind since both are intertwined, ergo he would have Mid-Godly....

This isn't hard to understand bruh.

It is EE but likely it did not erase everything. It only erased Aizen's body, made of Reishi, molecules, and cells
This stonewalling is ridiculous...take it to another CRT because Aizen having Low-Godly is already accepted and on his profile and you just admitted Ichigo does actually have EE

Not entertaining this anymore

This stonewalling is ridiculous...take it to another CRT because Aizen having Low-Godly is already accepted and on his profile and you just admitted Ichigo does actually have EE

Not entertaining this anymore
Ichigo's EE is not in his profile. So it means there are types of EE. And his EE is not the regular EE that we know.
Literally, read what the thread said. Also, read what I said.

Ichigo's EE is not in his profile. So it means there are types of EE. And his EE is not the regular EE that we know.
Literally, read what the thread said. Also, read what I said.
Dude seriously, if you’re not going to talk about mind being intertwined with the soul, what this thread is about, stop talking. I’m going to report you and request you’re thread banned if you continue derailing.

Dude seriously, if you’re not going to talk about mind being intertwined with the soul, what this thread is about, stop talking. I’m going to report you and request you’re thread banned if you continue derailing.
low-tier-god-gtab.gif

totally agree, great job, FINALLY an exciting Bleach CRT, one more question? Will ichigo have Mid-Godly too? will he also have EE?

totally agree, great job, FINALLY an exciting Bleach CRT, one more question? Will ichigo have Mid-Godly too? will he also have EE?
Why would Ichigo have Mid-Godly :unsure:

As for EE, it's already accepted, just not on his profile for some reason.

I read the justification regarding Aizen's body, but his body exists on a spititual level. This doesn't prove your case.

I read the justification regarding Aizen's body, but his body exists on a spititual level. This doesn't prove your case.
Aizen’s regen feat is already accepted, drop it or make your own downgrade thread, stop derailing this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back