• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Exhibit 686 Of Bleach Fans Pushing Their Luck 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.
And also you have 0 proof that he was erased completely to nothingness, he is only sliced in half. This is, literally, why Kisuke said, he is impossible to kill because of his immortality and not regeneration.

And also you have 0 proof that he was erased completely to nothingness, he is only sliced in half. This is, literally, why Kisuke said, he is impossible to kill because of his immortality and not regeneration.
Yeah so I’ll take this as proof you didn’t read the blog at all.

It’s one thing to disagree with my reasoning, but to say I didn’t give any is simply idiotic.

Also you’re creating a distinction without difference. News flash, someone’s regen can make them immortal.

Yeah so I’ll take this as proof you didn’t read the blog at all.

It’s one thing to disagree with my reasoning, but to say I didn’t give any is simply idiotic.

Also you’re creating a distinction without difference. News flash, someone’s regen can make them immortal.
That is why immortality type 3 exists. I will take this as proof that you did not see him sliced in half, rather you said he is erased to nothingness. No proof of this.
I disagree with Aizen having regeneration as he already has immortality type 3. However, I agree with others.

Mugetsu is EE, Dread you obviously didn't read the full blog or you'd know that Quincy Powers erase Hollows from Existence and reincarnation.

Mugetsu is EE, Dread you obviously didn't read the full blog or you'd know that Quincy Powers erase Hollows from Existence and reincarnation.
wouldn't erasing someone from the cycle of reincarnation effectively erase them from history? If I'm not mistaken, isn't that mid-godly?

This thread isn’t to debate the feats that are already accepted, but rather it’s here to propose that they’re actually mid godly rather than low godly due to mind and soul being linked and re treading accepted feats, putting them all in a blog for profiles that are easy to read and understand for new readers.
EE for Mugetsu and Aizen being erased are two things that are already accepted, whoever wants to have them removed should make their own CRT as that isn't the purpose of this one

That is why immortality type 3 exists. I will take this as proof that you did not see him sliced in half, rather you said he is erased to nothingness. No proof of this.
I disagree with Aizen having regeneration as he already has immortality type 3. However, I agree with others.
Room Temp IQ moment.

Yeah I’m just saying seems like there’s 2 mid godly methods happening at the same time is more my point in asking
That's high-Godly
High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying information (Type 2) or concept(s) (Type 1 or 2, but only very rarely 3, if there is strong evidence of being similar to the former types in terms of how hard it is to regenerate from them) needed for them to exist.

I'll also somewhat address what Dread is saying since he's completely wrong on this topic and is completely misunderstanding the scans within Arcker's blog (specifically Mugetsu)

The reason why we know Aizen just wasn't "split in half" is because we clearly see his entire body getting engulfed by Ichigo's Mugetsu, even his wings are being destroyed, there's also the fact Mugetsu's width is absolutely large enough to engulf Aizen's entire body within it, this is even shown even more within the anime clip which Arcker provided. (hopefully this one actually shows up this time, and isn't blocked in your country), so it's literally impossible for Aizen to not have been completely engulfed within Mugetsu given such evidence.

Also the reason why Aizen was regenerating just a slice between his entire body when we visually saw him was because he already regenerated the other parts of his body already, from an angle which we can't see him, this isn't an inherent defeater to what we're arguing when other superior interpretations exist like the one i'm positing right now.

And Type 3 Immortals can also have regeneration, which Aizen has, hell Type 3 is specifically immortality which is based around regeneration.

So literally everything Dread positied is completely wrong and should be discarded until he can actually counter what's being proposed within the blog correctly.

I'll also somewhat address what Dread is saying since he's completely wrong on this topic and is completely misunderstanding the scans within Arcker's blog (specifically Mugetsu)

The reason why we know Aizen just wasn't "split in half" is because we clearly see his entire body getting engulfed by Ichigo's Mugetsu, even his wings are being destroyed, there's also the fact Mugetsu's width is absolutely large enough to engulf Aizen's entire body within it, this is even shown even more within the anime clip which Arcker provided. (hopefully this one actually shows up this time, and isn't blocked in your country)

Also the reason why Aizen was regenerating just a slice between his entire body when we visually saw him was because he already regenerated the other parts of his body already, from an angle which we can't see him, this isn't an inherent defeater to what we're arguing when other superior interpretations exist like the one i'm positing right now.

And Type 3 Immortals can also have regeneration, which Aizen has, hell Type 3 is specifically immortality which is based around regeneration.

So literally everything Dread positied is completely wrong and should be discarded until he can actually counter what's being proposed within the blog correctly.
first two links are not working

Also, I think we don't use anime as raw evidence in this wiki. Most likely, only manga and novels. But even in the anime version, you see him getting split in half and when it is all done, he was not there. It does not mean he was erased completely, he literally transferred himself to the ground.
EE for Mugetsu and Aizen being erased are two things that are already accepted, whoever wants to have them removed should make their own CRT as that isn't the purpose of this one
Where is it in his profile, if I may ask?
Changed it, should work now.
Nope, I will send here a GIF.
4809bcae5afd337759272d3608d43a3f.gif

Also, I think we don't use anime as raw evidence in this wiki. Most likely, only manga and novels. But even in the anime version, you see him getting split in half and when it is all done, he was not there. It does not mean he was erased completely, he literally transferred himself to the ground.

Nope, I will send here a GIF.
4809bcae5afd337759272d3608d43a3f.gif
remove the "cb=.......", then it should work

He quite literally didn't just get "split in half" dude, you literally see his wings being engulfed by Mugetsu, alongside his entire body.......

Like it's directly in your face this is what happened.....

If you dorks @ me one more time đź—ż

You already know my position on this thread.

I 100% agree with everything being proposed.

I'll find the CRT that got Low-Godly Aizen accepted here in a little bit, currently I need to eat Breakfast.
Sure, since I quite did not find it in his profile.

Aren't you talking about Regeneration? which is why i linked you the CRT which got Low-Godly Aizen accepted?
No, I am talking about EE missing in Ichigo's profile. And the link you linked is actually proving me right, he never got erased. He got vaporized.

Aizen has Low-Godly on his profile

As for Ichigo's EE, I have no idea why it isn't listed, but it's factual that he has it otherwise Aizen wouldn't have accepted Low-Godly, this thread proves it.

Though I can't find the actual thread for Aizen's Low-Godly being accepted, it was probably deleted when the forum moved.

Aizen has Low-Godly on his profile

As for Ichigo's EE, I have no idea why it isn't listed, but it's factual that he has it otherwise Aizen wouldn't have accepted Low-Godly, this thread proves it.

Though I can't find the actual thread for Aizen's Low-Godly being accepted, it was probably deleted when the forum moved.
Again, I am not talking about his regeneration. I am talking about EE in Ichigo's profile. It is not listed there, therefore my disagree is still counted for Aizen.
It’s on profile on Quincy phys 🤥

No, there is no Quincy phys in his profile.

My disagreement will be counted as long as there is no EE in his profile. Do CRT for that if you want.

Again, I am not talking about his regeneration. I am talking about EE in Ichigo's profile. It is not listed there, therefore my disagree is still counted for Aizen.

No, there is no Quincy phys in his profile.
Yes, read the second part of my post, I literally covered that.

It's not on his profile which is an error, it's accepted that Ichigo erased Aizen, hence Aizen having accepted Low-Godly.

No, I am talking about EE missing in Ichigo's profile.
He has it with his Quincy Physiology.

Actually read what Arcker is saying in his Blog this time.

And the link you linked is actually proving me right, he never got erased. He got vaporized
He wasn't vaporized, we see he wasn't vaporized, Mugetsu doesn't vaporize shit dude.

You're being needlessly complicated because you actually didn't read Arcker's blog, similary how you didn't read Arc's post at all in the Yhwach thread.

Please actually read the shit we're typing.

@Dread stop stonewalling. I gave evidence of Quincy phys in the Blog and you haven’t responded. You’re an actual goober if “not on profile” is your only arg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back