• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach high godly and concept hax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Looking through the bleach pages I have questions regarding some of the abilities due to how lacking the information is.

high-godly regen: So where exactly in this scan does it imply informational regeneration? Because turning from an imaginary product to something real is way to vague in of itself and doesn’t remotely explain that literal information that’s the building block of existence is being reformed from the ground up. If there’s no other scan to justify this then this should be downgraded to mid-godly as this is insufficient for high-godly. This would also nuke the information type 2 manipulation from the pages assuming they’re all stemmed from this same scan here.

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2): so where exactly in the scans for Ichibei does it imply that him rewriting/erasing names can extend to concepts that govern all of reality? Because being able to grant names for Zanpakutos or removing/erasing Yhwach’s name is only a type 3 concept he’s affecting since the names are tied to a specific object, not an overarching concept that governs existence.

EDIT: Ichibei's conceptual manipulation is shown to have some other evidence with the concept of black being controlled, so the page should just have that be the reasoning and not the zanpakutos as the latter has no evidence for governing reality with their literal concepts.

Agree: 14 (Planck [regen], Delta, Chosen [on concept], Luffy, artorimachi, Dr Whiteee, Maxeez, Damage [regen], Maz [regen], Yung [regen], Rabbit [regen], Dread, DueDate, Ralik [regen], Loyd [regen])

Disagree: 13 (Elde [concept], Hellscream [concept], Maz [concept], Sigurd [concept], Marshadow [concept], KINGWILL [concept], Malekith [concept], Gin [concept], Ralik [concept], Deceived, Kachon, Godernet, Loyd [concept])

Neutral: 8 (Chosen [regen], Planck [concept], Sigurd [regen], Marshadow [regen], Yung [concept], KINGWILL [regen], Malekith [regen], Gin [regen])

Last edited:
Is that the only scan available for information level regeneration? Nothing else describing why the information of reality is being destroyed and replaced? If so then I guess I can agree with downgrading it to Mid-Godly Regeneration.

Agree with the second part. There should be evidence that these concepts govern all of reality for it to qualify.

Looking through the bleach pages I have questions regarding some of the abilities due to how lacking the information is.

high-godly regen: So where exactly in this scan does it imply informational regeneration? Because turning from an imaginary product to something real is way to vague in of itself and doesn’t remotely explain that literal information that’s the building block of existence is being reformed from the ground up. If there’s no other scan to justify this then this should be downgraded to mid-godly as this is insufficient for high-godly. This would also nuke the information type 2 manipulation from the pages assuming they’re all stemmed from this same scan here.

Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2): so where exactly in the scans for Ichibei does it imply that him rewriting/erasing names can extend to concepts that govern all of reality? Because being able to grant names for Zanpakutos or removing/erasing Yhwach’s name is only a type 3 concept he’s affecting since the names are tied to a specific object, not an overarching concept that governs existence.
what characters does this affect? iirc ichibei revived fromt he dead by ichigo saying his name

@Marshadow29 anyone that has information manipulation plus high godly regeneration in bleach.

@Planck69 so far that's all I can find in Shaz and Yhwach's page for the information hax, unless the evidence is buried somewhere else.

Should be noted that in the thread about how to label the manipulation of names in general DT also thought that Ichibe case should had be Type 3 (or just plain reality warping), and Everything12 seemed to agree with Type 3 (Agnaa was talking about info manip in the case of verses like Medaka Box and Unsong, without refering to Bleach case for lack of knowledge in the verse).

It's more like ichibei weaponizes the concept of black in the universe.

@Marshadow29 yeah that’s not really sufficient for type 2 concept hax, him talking about darkness just sounds more like him controlling his own ink as anything that touches it has their names altered.

Agree: 3 (Planck,Delta, Chosen [on concept])

Disagree:

Neutral: 1(Chosen [on regen])
I agree with the downgrades. When we were deciding on what to label for the new type 3 concept stuff I'm pretty sure Ichibei was brought up as a good representative example for the classification.

Looking at the definition of High-Godly regen:

High-Godly: The ability to regenerate after the erasure of body, mind, and soul, along with at least one even more fundamental aspect of a character's existence, such as their place in the narrative, their entire history, or the underlying information (Type 2) or concept(s) (Type 1 or 2, but only very rarely 3, if there is strong evidence of being similar to the former types in terms of how hard it is to regenerate from them) needed for them to exist.

I agree that it doesn't look like Shaz is actually regenerating information itself. He is just replacing the non-Reishi aspects of his body with Reishi absorbed from his surroundings.

9132563_1518_2400_113276.webp

Ichibei controls the concept of darkness, which is a universal concept, they literally showed it throughout the entire chapter that literally anything that's black was under his control, and this has been covered in previous threads already.

There's also the thing that anything that ichibei affects, gets removed and forgotten by anything else that's in existence.

And creating the concepts of "shikai/ "bankai" and "zanpakuto" count as type 2 concepts of themselves
Not to mention that Ichibei gave all things in soul society names,
So yeah it is definetly concept type 2.

Ichibei controls the concept of darkness, which is a universal concept, they literally showed it throughout the entire chapter that literally anything that's black was under his control, and this has been covered in previous threads already.

There's also the thing that anything that ichibei affects, gets removed and forgotten by anything else that's in existence.

And creating the concepts of "shikai/ "bankai" and "zanpakuto" count as type 2 concepts of themselves
Not to mention that Ichibei gave all things in soul society names,
So yeah it is definetly concept type 2.
This sounds a lot like just manipulation of darkness, but could you quote him explicitly speaking "concept" in such darkness?

I suppose that panel should be a good indicator of Type 2 concept manipulation. Mark me as neutral on concept manipulation change
Ichibē removed Yhwach name from Present which also erases his name from past also. Once he becomes nameless he would becomes useless. Kinda lazy to look for the scan i hope someone posts it. Which shows his Conceptual Manipulation works throughout the reality.
Also here It's not just from yhwach. We can see the darkness is affected on other characters also. Yeah it's clear cut statement.
(Still agree with HGR removal), I'll wait for counter arguments.
Only Decieved can solve this. He is the one who gave Information Manipulation in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back