• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shinigami Told Me This Was Immeasurable, He Is Wrong (Lille Barro Attack Speed Revision, and Small Shaz Ability Addition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited Infinite attack speed is perfectly fine, Lillie's attacks obviously don't give a **** about distance between him and the opponent. Whatever he's aiming at is automatically pierced with no projectile fires. The very fact that the concept of dodging is rendered ineffective should be more than sufficient enough proof for limited infinite speed.

Although to be frank I don't really see the point in limited, matter of fact I don't think I've ever seen a "limited infinite attack speed." in a profile before.

Seems more like a range issue or you could simply add a note explaining it's limitations. The limited part in the speed section would look very off-putting to me imo.

I've been waiting for a long time so finally someone did it. I think it should be noted that the bullet has infinite speed the moment it fires because otherwise people would just look at the profile and claim that the speed of firing the bullet is also infinite.

Limited Infinite attack speed is perfectly fine, Lillie's attacks obviously don't give a **** about distance between him and the opponent. Whatever he's aiming at is automatically pierced with no projectile fires. The very fact that the concept of dodging is rendered ineffective should be more than sufficient enough proof for limited infinite speed.

Although to be frank I don't really see the point in limited, matter of fact I don't think I've ever seen a "limited infinite attack speed." in a profile before.
The limit here seems to be distance, otherwise it's not a limit on its own speed anyway.

I'm still fine with this btw, but I can understand if you don't think you should compromise on it.
I'm fine with this compromise even though i personally disagree with it, i'm just waiting for more mods to comment on this thread before adding the additions because you usually need two or three mods accepting your thread before you can add, remove or change something.

Unless you believe just your agreement is fine, if so then i'll add the additions rn.

My input probably doesn't mean anything but when have listed any speed rating as "Limited"? That's never been a thing.

Plus, that just looks so gross on a profile.

- 🤡

With three different mods agreeing with the thread while zero disagree, with next to no normal members disagreeing as well, i'll apply the additions shortly.

Edit: Nvm, i'm ******* tired, i'll add the additions tomorrow.

Last edited:
Isn't the additions missing the "Likely" and "Limited" part of it?

Isn't the additions missing the "Likely" and "Limited" part of it?
More mods agreed with just a concrete rating rather than likely, and i removed the limited part for visual reasons but still explained within the explanation itself what's limited about it.

More mods agreed with just a concrete rating rather than likely, and i removed the limited part for visual reasons but still explained within the explanation what's limited about it.
Clover is just a Calc Group Member, he can't pass a vote on the CRT like LordTracer and myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back