• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evidence for dreams being universes in Mario?

Pretty sure there is the visual at the ending of mario party 5 with all the dreams looking identical sized as yellow orbs. Cant link on mobile

Cool. That still doesn't negate the fact the scan provided doesn't say anything about dreams being universe.
That was more so me saying that it coming from Mario Party isn't a counterpoint for the scan rather than me saying all dreams were universes.

Pretty sure there is the visual at the ending of mario party 5 with all the dreams looking identical sized as yellow orbs. Cant link on mobile
Is this what you're talking about?

Anyways lam, here's some stuff from Dream Team I found:

Dreambert has called dreams "worlds". Now, seeing as world could mean a multitude of things, it could be easily written off as unusable to due vagueness. However, since there's shown to be constellations, countless stars, and there being full on space in dream world, with what seems to be a nebulas (And weird spirals which might be galaxies, but I'm personally not 100% sure), it wouldn't be that big of a stretch to believe that Dreambert means "universe" when calling dreams "worlds".

Anyways lam, here's some stuff from Dream Team I found:

Dreambert has called dreams "worlds". Now, seeing as world could mean a multitude of things, it could be easily written off as unusable to due vagueness. However, since there's shown to be constellations, countless stars, and there being full on space in dream world, with what seems to be a nebulas (And weird spirals which might be galaxies, but I'm personally not 100% sure), it wouldn't be that big of a stretch to believe that Dreambert means "universe" when calling dreams "worlds".
Okay. That should be enough evidence. Thank you. This should be on the profiles.

Screenshot_20220616-185640.png
Screenshot_20220616-185651.png
"Welcome to Future Dream! This is a world born from the "dreams of the universe". Everyone admires the universe. We are so excited to be inside an endless dream."
This is a Translation From Mario Party 5, This Should Work.

you got a doc or something you can send me, i like keeping up with mario scaling and previously blatant (to me) 2-B scaling via dreamy bowser just became dubious so id like to know about more multi shit

This should be added.

Something like:
(dreams have been called worlds, and have been shown to have constellations, and countless stars)

I guess if we are discarding the english localizations entirely for mario party 5 / top 100 and preferring to just use the japanese localizations since the development companies Hudson Soft and NDcube are japanese; the dream depot being not quilted in Mario's universe (english localization says it's just in their sky) helps condense the blog in progress.

Does anyone want to have input on adding a many worlds section due to the time travel splits or how we see various other ghost miii Mario's interact from other games like 3d world? For save files I doubt it will be accepted since 4th wall frickery.

I think overall that the dream multiverse is really like a paragraph or two; there's some descriptions of there being countless and infinite beings in paper mario's world and the main one but it's not going to be an essay.

Last edited:
Back