• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everything Fire Brigade of Flames General Discussion Thread

Where are you seeing this?
I mean that they are not necessary, because normally, a higher dimension is that, a higher dimension, there is no rule to apply for that.
Yes, if you want you can use it, but you shouldn't use it if it is mentioned that it is a higher dimension, because that is exactly what it is.
one dimension larger than 3-D

I mean that they are not necessary, because normally, a higher dimension is that, a higher dimension, there is no rule to apply for that.
Yes, if you want you can use it, but you shouldn't use it if it is mentioned that it is a higher dimension, because that is exactly what it is.
one dimension larger than 3-D
Uhhhm you really should know and learn what is meant by ontological difference.

Also the translation says it is a higher plane.
Besides in physics and all maths sense not all higher dimension means ontological difference and R>F.
It needs an explicit statement.

Again Adolla is still 3-D btw.
Unless you can show me how it is not or the extra direction/dimension that adolla has.

I feel weird for having to explain this tbh

Uhhhm you really should know and learn what is meant by ontological difference.

Also the translation says it is a higher plane.
Besides in physics and all maths sense not all higher dimension means ontological difference and R>F.
It needs an explicit statement.

Again Adolla is still 3-D btw.
Unless you can show me how it is not or the extra direction/dimension that adolla has.

I feel weird for having to explain this tbh
and I feel so... no, actually I don't feel anything, I just feel sorry for this wiki in general, they do good things and bad things.
but at the end of the day, no wiki will be perfect, nothing will be perfect in reality,so in really don't matter.
minaro peace all right.

by the way I lovingly asked those from fire force reddit to tell me which chapters were the ones I asked for and it's been about 3 days

Why is this point not R>F?
images

There are possibly easier/more reliable ways to get Universal shinra besides all this weird higher dimensional talk

You could scale Adolla itself based of Giovanni's statement(Chapter 234) about the scale of what the cataclysm affects(Goes out of his way to specify he's talking about scale and in reference to the "World" but also states it's to "Universe". So I think it's fair to say that adolla's effects weren't just within the multi-solar system range and actually affected the whole universe.

Considering the fact that ShinraBansho Man & The Evangelist directly scale to Adolla itself they would POSSIBLY scale.

such as what, the typical ones that other anime also commit, to make the destruction less
dont understand ur sentence

btw i kinda wish we could change or add new pics for the profiles. but im pretty sure most pics are copyrighted and sh. anyways what do u guys think of those 2
FF8aZm8XEAc42qx.jpg:large

E25pf-MXMAIeZuQ.jpg

It’s pretty obvious adolla isn’t just planetary since the world was in reference not to just the earth but all the way into the stars as well.
Also the previous cataclysm warped the entire universe. Higher d adolla seems to be implied by the series itself since there’s lots of higher plane/dimension statements. And can’t you argue sho affects the universe because of entropy?

It’s pretty obvious adolla isn’t just planetary since the world was in reference not to just the earth but all the way into the stars as well.
Also the previous cataclysm warped the entire universe. Higher d adolla seems to be implied by the series itself since there’s lots of higher plane/dimension statements. And can’t you argue sho affects the universe because of entropy?

is what I say, but apparently the most ''consistent'' according to them, is that adolla is only planetary and 3 dimensional, just because, yes?
is say that sho can manipulate the universe(space and time)with adolla burst,this is say all the fight.
like,this is stated to literraly confirm that the entire universe is affected by this.

Last edited:
Back