• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Everybody Wants to Rule the World (Some want to do that to the universe, but world sounds cooler, so whatever) 2: Electric Boogaloo RP Thread 10

The Magician hears a faint "MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA" as all the dragons space-out before collapsing due to having a really trippy out-of-body experience

i, on the other hand, attempt to scratch him through portals

Hl3 or bust said:
The Magician hears a faint "MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA" as all the dragons space-out before collapsing due to having a really trippy out-of-body experience

i, on the other hand, attempt to scratch him through portals
Already having a good idea of how Hans fights, he predicts the scratch and closes the portal, trying to rip your hand off.

WHYNAUT said:
Seeing the mech run out of power I teleport back to that earth. I become one with the shadows and stay at a distance. I snap my fingers and the mech gets turned into a grain of sand with Adrian still inside.
[@GM how is that even remotely fair ?]

the closing portal takes the tips of my 3 longest fingers, but provides an opportunity for Diver Down to enter his body and attempt to rapidly and violently turn him inside-out

I with and sit down. "Okay then. It has to do with where I come from. Uhm.. tell me where do you come from and what were you like?"

Shifting back to my normal form I say

"Oh, I came from a place much like this, but before we intervened. Boring, uneventful, and meaningless. I was something of a drone, not doing what I wanted, but as told. Just getting free from all of that was my goal, and it seems to have happened. Leaving me to do as I please. I'm not much different than before all this, but I can finally take off the face I wore."

I notice Adrian's giant mech. It's becoming a grain of salt. Before that completes, i stop time and teleport him out of that.

However made the mech into a grain of salt is gone.

Hl3 or bust said:
the closing portal takes the tips of my 3 longest fingers, but provides an opportunity for Diver Down to enter his body and attempt to rapidly and violently turn him inside-out
Diver Down kills him.

His wand falls down.

[fair enough]

I teleported back to Waylon with an angry look.

[Let's just continue with the therapy session tor]

Tears start rolling down my eyes, I felt upon deaths cusp, an eternity of loneliness so

I crawl out from underneath the sand and yearn for HOSTLESS, mum or HOSTLESS. Hell maybe both.

"I'm n-n-not-t d-ded?"

Torlikoff said:
"Do I look like I'm not? You don't seem to be doing so yourself though, why is that?"
"It's hard to explain to someone who has always been a mortal. Before this test happened I was one of the most powerful demons of Hell. It was a glorious existence. Now I'm less than a she'll of my former self and so are my deeds. I am tired of this test and I don't know what to do"

SwathingDegenera777 said:
Tears start rolling down my eyes, I felt upon deaths cusp, an eternity of loneliness so
I crawl out from underneath the sand and yearn for HOSTLESS, mum or HOSTLESS. Hell maybe both.

"I'm n-n-not-t d-ded?"
"THERE HE IS." He then teleported to him. "OH, GOD!"

"I'm n-n-not-t d-ded?"
"No you're not." I say to the Kid.

Hl3 or bust said:
i go over and grab the wand, using Nut King Call to fuse my fingertips back on
The wand breaks, but inside of it is a key. You feel you should keep it.

"No you're not." I say to the Kid.

I hug both the figure comforting me and HOSTLESS.

"Th-h-he m-mech sud-ddenly turned to sand, and j had this vision, but it felt real. Th-h-he demon that runs furcifer was in it, and he showed my soul to Waylon, and th-hen my soul exploded and and and". I trail off into more tears

Christian Higdon said:
"WOAH, KID. JUST TELL ME. WHO DID IT?" He said.
"I D-D-dont know, it j-just Happened". I say, calming down slightly.

"Whoever did it... Well I'm going to see why they did it, and see if they did it out of desperation. Sure they almost killed me, but if they show remorse, I'm going to forgive them... But in all honesty, my bets are on Malucius. Dude's a demon, got wacky demon shit" I say

Christian Higdon said:
"WOAH, KID. JUST TELL ME. WHO DID IT?" He said.

"Whoever did it... Well I'm going to see why they did it, and see if they did it out of desperation. Sure they almost killed me, but if they show remorse, I'm going to forgive them... But in all honesty, my bets are on Malucius. Dude's a demon, got wacky demon shit" I say
[Meta gaming]

[Meta gaming]

[Bro my PC knows your a demon, if the website name ain't enough of a hint]

WHYNAUT said:
Torlikoff said:
"Do I look like I'm not? You don't seem to be doing so yourself though, why is that?"
"It's hard to explain to someone who has always been a mortal. Before this test happened I was one of the most powerful demons of Hell. It was a glorious existence. Now I'm less than a she'll of my former self and so are my deeds. I am tired of this test and I don't know what to do"
"That I don't know, but do you know what I do know? Here, we are Gods, growing stronger every day. You might just become what you once were. Even if you don't, does it matter anymore? We're some of the most powerful beings in this existence, we don't need to be strong by your old standards."

Back